shape
carat
color
clarity

Berricle purchases

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My Berricle bracelets have arrived today, and they are gorgeous!

20200214_094229.jpg

Highly recommended.

DK :kiss2:

@dk168 I thought that was my photo for a minute! I have the same bracelets in diamonds! I have an asscher ring from Berricle that looks so real. I love it. I have to go back to see what they have!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 I thought that was my photo for a minute! I have the same bracelets in diamonds! I have an asscher ring from Berricle that looks so real. I love it. I have to go back to see what they have!

The tennis bracelet on its own is very sparkly for certain. Mine is with Swarovski Zirconia stones, and I could see each stone has its own minuscule trademark engraved on its surface with my 20x loupe.

Recently I finally gave in, and bought a 5cttw earth-mined diamond bracelet in I/SI stones, and it definitely outshine/sparkle the Berricle version by a long way. I am glad that is the case, as it makes the diamond purchase more justifiable! :lol-2:

I wear the Berricle tennis bracelet as part of a day to day stack with the Berricle DBTY bracelet and a Nomination bracelet. This way, I don't have not worry about babying them.

I have yet to wear the diamond version.

As for their rings, they are not for me, as I like my main stones to be bezel-set, and there aren't any rings in bezel setting, hey ho!

DK :))

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
The tennis bracelet on its own is very sparkly for certain. Mine is with Swarovski Zirconia stones, and I could see each stone has its own minuscule trademark engraved on its surface with my 20x loupe.

Recently I finally gave in, and bought a 5cttw earth-mined diamond bracelet in I/SI stones, and it definitely outshine/sparkle the Berricle version by a long way. I am glad that is the case, as it makes the diamond purchase more justifiable! :lol-2:

I wear the Berricle tennis bracelet as part of a day to day stack with the Berricle DBTY bracelet and a Nomination bracelet. This way, I don't have not worry about babying them.

I have yet to wear the diamond version.

As for their rings, they are not for me, as I like my main stones to be bezel-set, and there aren't any rings in bezel setting, hey ho!

@DK 168 I would love to see your new bracelet! Post it on the SMTB!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@DK 168 I would love to see your new bracelet! Post it on the SMTB!

I have done so already:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a pic of my three tennis bracelets, from Left to Right: CZ, Berricle with Swarovski Zirconia, and earth-mined diamonds.

The CZ one is very old, probably 10 years or so, purchased from eBay, and it needed to be replaced as it was kind of dull now.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is a pic of my three tennis bracelets, from Left to Right: CZ, Berricle with Swarovski Zirconia, and earth-mined diamonds.

The CZ one is very old, probably 10 years or so, purchased from eBay, and it needed to be replaced as it was kind of dull now.

The diamonds really sparkle! It’s beautiful! It looks so much like mine! Hahaha

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamonds really sparkle! It’s beautiful! It looks so much like mine! Hahaha

Thanks!

I have very happy with the Berricle one though, as it is low maintenance, and very affordable! :lol-2:

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock

Pretty!! The diamonds clearly look the brightest and best but you have done well to match the bracelets for size etc. They look very very similar.
I bought a tennis bracelet during the recent Berricle sale. I hope it's as nice as yours!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty!! The diamonds clearly look the brightest and best but you have done well to match the bracelets for size etc. They look very very similar.
I bought a tennis bracelet during the recent Berricle sale. I hope it's as nice as yours!

Thanks, it was coincidence rather than planned, and I am not planning to wear them together.

Good luck with your purchase.

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
I am always tempted to buy a sapphire/diamond or moissanite combo eternity band to wear with my diamond ring. Same with a bezel set eternity band. I favorite them and look all the time.

I bought each version from Berricle in SS with CZ, and am glad I did. They’re very pretty, and look great. But they’re not “me”. So, I can satisfy my urge to play dress up with these, and go back to my regular set. I’m only $60 out of pocket, not hundreds $$.

I think the quality is great for CZ, and for trying out styles outside of your usual comfort zone without breaking the bank. Win-win.

emeraldhummingbird

Shiny_Rock
I am always tempted to buy a sapphire/diamond or moissanite combo eternity band to wear with my diamond ring. Same with a bezel set eternity band. I favorite them and look all the time.

I bought each version from Berricle in SS with CZ, and am glad I did. They’re very pretty, and look great. But they’re not “me”. So, I can satisfy my urge to play dress up with these, and go back to my regular set. I’m only $60 out of pocket, not hundreds $$.

I think the quality is great for CZ, and for trying out styles outside of your usual comfort zone without breaking the bank. Win-win.

That's great! So has your desire for a sapphire/diamond or bezel eternity now been quashed?
I love finding CZ versions of rings I like too. It allows me to test if I'll get sick of a style before I commit.

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
That's great! So has your desire for a sapphire/diamond or bezel eternity now been quashed?
I love finding CZ versions of rings I like too. It allows me to test if I'll get sick of a style before I commit.

My desire hasn’t entirely been quashed. There are so many variations on these styles that I love to window shop. But if I get the urge to add an expensive version to my cart, I pull out the Berricle ones for a reality check! They’re really nice, but not practical styles for me.

I agree, it’s great to find CZ rings in styles to try out for test drives before committing :)

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have had this one for years it’s too large for me but I love the ring so much I haven’t gotten rid of it yet, but I am thinking about selling it since I cannot wear it, cost too much to size it. 5EA8FAA6-0CD7-47B7-9519-46563F5B28A5.jpeg 6733F079-5A24-49D2-8E4D-05D0C3C467C4.jpeg 84F7B173-88D2-4289-8E8F-8A52DEDC6066.jpeg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I have had this one for years it’s too large for me but I love the ring so much I haven’t gotten rid of it yet, but I am thinking about selling it since I cannot wear it, cost too much to size it. 5EA8FAA6-0CD7-47B7-9519-46563F5B28A5.jpeg 6733F079-5A24-49D2-8E4D-05D0C3C467C4.jpeg 84F7B173-88D2-4289-8E8F-8A52DEDC6066.jpeg

Have you tried one of these sizing loops? Can reduce by at a size at least

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you tried one of these sizing loops? Can reduce by at a size at least
62DD52C0-24C0-45BE-80ED-25F0A528B1A9.jpeg

no but that is a most excellent idea that will get it close to my size! I never even thought of doing that..off to amazon I go, thank you!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
no but that is a most excellent idea that will get it close to my size! I never even thought of doing that..off to amazon I go, thank you!

Most welcome. They are super comfy and affordable to boot. 8)

Pls let me know if they work for you. I hope you can wear the ring since you clearly love it (and it’s beautiful)!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@icy_jade ordered from Amazon a little bit ago so I will update when I get them...I actually have several rings that are way too big (I have lost 100 lbs in the last 4 years) and others are spinning around a bunch with the cold weather here, so this might be a most excellent idea for all my issues!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
@icy_jade ordered from Amazon a little bit ago so I will update when I get them...I actually have several rings that are way too big (I have lost 100 lbs in the last 4 years) and others are spinning around a bunch with the cold weather here, so this might be a most excellent idea for all my issues!

@diamondringlover congrats on your marvelous weight loss!

There are a few other options for DIY resizing, like adding some sort of lining to the inside of the ring or attaching plastic clip ons. If you have a few rings like that, you can consider those as well

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
My new pieces came today! Sadly, I don’t love the ring on. It’s gorgeous though. 8mm center with 6mm sides:
80BD22CA-1E02-4E9B-AB2D-8A8051F9577F.jpeg

I love the studs. These are 6mm
C3D865B6-49A9-41F5-8A45-B4CB7B4ECD27.jpeg

lucky7355

Rough_Rock
My Berricle order finally arrived, it took well over a month but worth the wait.
I’m absolutely in love with with the emerald ring with baguettes. The size of the emerald is perfect for me, I’m wearing the size 4.5. This is my second step cut cz, I also have the Asscher pendant and I’m so impressed! The bezel bracelet is well made and the cz’s super sparkly. I have a diamond tennis bracelet but I wanted a bracelet I didn’t have to baby as I’m often at the gym, gardening or out and about with my young kids.
Sharing a few photos because I’m so happy with my purchases.
D2AB1B99-6B5F-4C1C-89F7-91AF38EAFE44.jpeg E5CE428F-713F-45AF-830E-57740CEB2AE2.jpeg E728B404-BD53-484B-860C-D82432DBC504.jpeg 1CE615B5-BFD5-4875-8F06-8005B0942F60.jpeg 85E3EE51-2869-4E6B-8289-33431B344226.jpeg

I love the emerald cut ring style here! Do you like how the side stones look? I know sometimes CZ baguettes can sometimes look a bit flat but your photos look gorgeous.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the emerald cut ring style here! Do you like how the side stones look? I know sometimes CZ baguettes can sometimes look a bit flat but your photos look gorgeous.

Hi @lucky7355, thank you.
The baguettes are very bright and have just enough sparkle, they are not flat at all. The Berricle CZ’s definitely keep their sparkle and so far haven’t dulled even though I’m very naughty and don’t take my jewellery off to shower or bathe.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi @lucky7355, thank you.
The baguettes are very bright and have just enough sparkle, they are not flat at all. The Berricle CZ’s definitely keep their sparkle and so far haven’t dulled even though I’m very naughty and don’t take my jewellery off to shower or bathe.

I have one of their emerald cut rings too and it's amazing IMO. I love it.
I posted earlier in this thread but just in case you missed it. Here is a comparison photo next to my OEC.

bubbalahandemmyringfinger.jpg.png

lucky7355

Rough_Rock
This thread has been so helpful - I ordered the 2.6ct emerald solitaire and it arrived today! They also price adjusted my order to 30% off because I had ordered with 20% off within minutes of me reaching out via Live Chat.

It love it!

DH: “That looks great, why would I buy you a real one?” :lol-2:

99B8264B-C78A-4A90-A897-FD17C37A721C.jpeg

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I haven’t worn my asscher cz solitaire necklace in awhile so I cut the silver chain off and attached it my baby akoya and black spinel anklet for a little extra bling.

FE7033A5-2A5A-4ACD-BECE-925C944DEB71.jpeg

Can we see a pic of you wearing it?=)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results