shape
carat
color
clarity

belle, about posting multiple pics...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you have to have at least two windows open. only the ''active'' window will be visible on the page. the others will be shown as ''bars'' at the bottom of the page. down by the start button, clock, etc..
you will drag your pic down to the window ''bar'' with the ps reply box in it. once you do, that window will become active and you will see your pic in the reply.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
any pic that is hosted on the internet can be ''dragged'' over now. you can''t use something on your own computer. it has to be hosted first.

L1020240.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hmmpph...I swear I''m doing it right, but I still seem to come up with a ''temporary box'' and lose the reply page...

Maybe it has something to do with my antiquated computer...oh well, I''ll just stick to the "old fashioned way" to post...

widget

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
so if you were going to have your two windows open, it would look like the pic. in this case the reply box is the open window and the other thread i want to drag a pic from is open behind it. you can''t see the other window, but you know it''s there because you can see the bar at the bottom of the screen. to get the pic, you will click on the other window (santa''s bringing us a puppy) and click on the pic you want. don''t let go, keep dragging it down to the bar that says ''pricescope forums'' that window will pop open and become active again. once the window pops up and you see the reply box, you can then let go of your picture and drop it in the reply. you can drop in as many pics as you want.
1.gif

windowbarsatposting.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to jump in but that little doggie so incredibly CUTE!!!! Is it yours Belle? Sooooooo CUTE!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Cool, it worked! Thanks for the tip Belle!!!

pendantremodel.jpg
CTpinkplatnew.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a mac. I have to copy the pic(image address) ctrl click, l and then use the mountain icon on the reply page and then I past the url. It was such a wonderful discovery and time saver when I finally figured it out..

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2007 5:26:48 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I have a mac. I have to copy the pic(image address) ctrl click, l and then use the mountain icon on the reply page and then I past the url. It was such a wonderful discovery and time saver when I finally figured it out..
i''ll have to try that when i get home. i tried that on a pc and it didn''t work
40.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay! glad it worked for you sundial!

you can also type in between the pics and post them vertically by making sure your cursor is under the pic before you type or drop another pic. of course, by the same means, you can put spaces between your pics.

i haven''t used a mac in years, so please feel free to add info here mrssalvo (and other mac users!)

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
CTpinkplatnew.jpg

CTpinkplatnew.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

just like that eh? that was TOOOO easy!

thank you SOOOOO much mrssalvo!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

hope you don't mind that i used your image Sundial. it was just the closest.
5.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m glad my ignorance could be of assistance.
9.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2007 6:53:46 PM
Author: jcrow
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

just like that eh? that was TOOOO easy!

thank you SOOOOO much mrssalvo!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

hope you don't mind that i used your image Sundial. it was just the closest.
5.gif
No problem jcrow you can use me anytime. It is neat how easy this is, isn't it??? Belle has shown us the way!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have expanded my technological capabilities a lot since joining PS! I didn''t even have a digital camera, but one finds that it is necessary to have one on here! Then add to that learning to post pictures in multiple ways...
9.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh!!!

monkey.JPG
monkey.JPG

Ohmygosh, look what I did! I've never been able to do that before
9.gif
Awesome tips, guys!! Thanks!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm.. failed... why is it showing up as Xs? Any ideas?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
simply, I have no idea. Maybe miss belle will have a suggestion.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
where are you getting the pics from simply?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I opened two internet explorers and on one of them, opened the reply page on Pricescope. Then I dragged the pics from the window explorer to the internet explorer (not the one with the reply page) and I got what Widget got, a temporary IE page with my pics on it. Then from this temporary IE page, I dragged the pics (I got the black O and / symbol too) and drop it into the reply page.. is this correct? Sigh, I''m a computer idiot you see..

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2007 9:22:17 PM
Author: simplysplendid
Hi, I opened two internet explorers and on one of them, opened the reply page on Pricescope. Then I dragged the pics from the window explorer to the internet explorer (not the one with the reply page) and I got what Widget got, a temporary IE page with my pics on it. Then from this temporary IE page, I dragged the pics (I got the black O and / symbol too) and drop it into the reply page.. is this correct? Sigh, I''m a computer idiot you see..
You want to drag the pic to the reply page (bar) at the bottom.

It "sounded" like you were doing it right, yet you said you DIDN''T drag it to the REPLY page. That''s where you lost me, I don''t know what you were dragging it to.

Try again?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
when you ''drag'' the pic, you will just hold it over the window bar until the reply page pops open. you don''t drop it on the window bar. once the reply box pops up, you will drop the pic in it.

*you should have a little + sign in a box attached to your cursor. this means you are still holding the pic.

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Tried again and failed again.. I did drop it in the reply page and I did hold the mouse button and I did see the "+" sign. Somehow once the picture is dropped, it shows up as X. No worries, I''ll just stick to my old way of posting pics.. Thanks a lot Ellen and Belle.

By the way Belle, your new pendant is now available on Whiteflash.. it is very beautiful and I look forward to it being available as earrings or rings..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results