shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Belated Birthday Bangle with diamonds in platinum by IDJ

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
That is so gorgeous, may I ask what the price point was?

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I first thought this was a tennis bracelet, but it's not, I love this so much more, all you can see are the diamonds! What a stunning piece!

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I love your bangle! I purchased one from WF years ago and to this day it’s still one on my favorite pieces. Enjoy.
Ps I love your ER too. Great classic pieces!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
That is so gorgeous, may I ask what the price point was?

Hi I'm sorry I missed your query til just now! It was $3600 including tax. The quote is very much dependent on the gold or platinum market and the price for the metal at the time of the project. I don't know where gold is in 2021 but last year gold prices were very high due to the pandemic. I was quoted $3,300 for 18kt white gold so I decided to go for platinum since there was only a slight price difference. I prefer the look of platinum.

IDJ did strongly recommend that I use 18kt gold for the bangle since you end up tapping counters or tabletops when you wear a bangle. Gold can stand up better to the abuse and maintain its shine and shape. Some feedback after wearing the bangle a few months- platinum definitely shows more patina/scratches/wear than 18kt gold which might drive some people nuts. But, my local jeweler polished my bangle recently, and it looks as good as new. l love platinum so I feel good about my choice.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results