Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOWZA! That is gorgeous!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it!! What a fabulous design!! Looks great on you!! Enjoy and welcome back from the doldrums!! :)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! I adore Tanzanite and always forget how beautiful it is until I open the box and it mesmerises me all over again.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out lovely! I like the "strong" bezels and the blue is very eye-catching!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the bezels and the fact that lengthwise, these two stones look like they go together. One doesn’t completely dwarf the other. Enjoy this new ring - it is beautiful!!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I adore Tanzanite and always forget how beautiful it is until I open the box and it mesmerises me all over again.

I know. If only it was one score hire on the Mohrs scale, say a 7.5 is would be perfect.
Oh I love it!! What a fabulous design!! Looks great on you!! Enjoy and welcome back from the doldrums!! :)

Thank you. Work has been insane but that’s a good problem to have.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Love the bezels and the fact that lengthwise, these two stones look like they go together. One doesn’t completely dwarf the other. Enjoy this new ring - it is beautiful!!

Having bought them 2 years apart, I’m so pleased at how harmonious they look together.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@caolsen I missed the updates to this thread, but HUBBA HUBBA!!

That colour is to die for & the whole ring is stunningly eye-catching!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results