shape
carat
color
clarity

Bay Area Get Together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
KD:

Believe me, it''s not about changing my mind, I am DYING to come see all the bling, but I''m teaching summer camp for 6 weeks and taking the kids out to SF for a field trip that Friday.... and I need to chaperone.
14.gif

Any other Fridays the whole rest of the year I would be busting my butt to get down there...
9.gif

I hope you guys have so much fun you plan another one soon... I''m open after August 4...
2.gif

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
It''s a good thing my wife doesn''t know about you ladies. Luckily, we only visit SF on the weekends so there won''t be a chance encounter with a big group of PSers who will only serve to get her interested in an upgrade.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/28/2006 8:08:39 PM
Author: flopkins
KD:

Believe me, it''s not about changing my mind, I am DYING to come see all the bling, but I''m teaching summer camp for 6 weeks and taking the kids out to SF for a field trip that Friday.... and I need to chaperone.
14.gif

Any other Fridays the whole rest of the year I would be busting my butt to get down there...
9.gif

I hope you guys have so much fun you plan another one soon... I''m open after August 4...
2.gif
grandma flopkins
35.gif

how about a diamond field trip ?
9.gif
take all the kids to Palo Alto for the GTG.
31.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 9:13:47 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
Date: 6/28/2006 8:08:39 PM

how about a diamond field trip ?
9.gif
take all the kids to Palo Alto for the GTG.
31.gif

HAHA!!! I *WISH*!!!!!

Don't tempt me more, I've been trying to figure out ways I can get out of it.. rescheduling the field trip and saying I have an important 'meeting'.... sigh. I only have my babies for 6 weeks though, and that's short enough, missing a day with them is a lot.

Besides, I don't have much to contribute either, just my ering -which, I think, is still an oocyte waiting to HATCH into a MUCH BIGGER RING! (shhh don't tell my DH he is going to kill me if I mention new bling again) and my SP eternity WB....

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
LOL flopkins. Ok, you've got all of us beat here. OOCYTE!!!! Hahahahaha....haven't heard that term since high school bio. Please try to make it. Maybe after the field trip, if it ends early, you can meet up with us.

By the way, your ering is all we need to see. That's plenty contribution!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Cinderella - I suppose it wouldn''t be any suprise that I am teaching 9th graders biology this summer, would it??
9.gif

Although I have to say, I am kind of liking descriptor oocyte stage right now. Because, it implies that the ring is kind of in a stagnant phase right now... see, if it was an embryo, that implies that it''s actually getting bigger very soon... and let''s just say, right now, the oocyte desperately needs fertilization!

Man, I have been doing too much lesson planning.
23.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/29/2006 2:43:09 AM
Author: flopkins
Cinderella - I suppose it wouldn''t be any suprise that I am teaching 9th graders biology this summer, would it??
9.gif

Although I have to say, I am kind of liking descriptor oocyte stage right now. Because, it implies that the ring is kind of in a stagnant phase right now... see, if it was an embryo, that implies that it''s actually getting bigger very soon... and let''s just say, right now, the oocyte desperately needs fertilization!

Man, I have been doing too much lesson planning.
23.gif
Haha Flopkins, you are so funny! I guess my diamond is also a oocyte. I don''t think it''ll be fertilized ever again since it has been fertized a couple times already!

Too bad that darn field trip in that Friday. But there''s always next time.
1.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Yep Flopkins, no surprise that you''ll be teaching bio this summer. LOL, you''re too funny. Love the oocyte analogy. Hmm.....I should change mine from an embryo to an oocyte too, since I will NOT be upgrading mine. Learn something new everyday!
1.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just bumping this back up.
10.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what''s going on? how come no guys going to this GTG?
20.gif

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Hey dancingfire-

If I get a ride from the airport, my *male* cousin might tag along. :) I am not sure yet.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I''m getting excited to meet you guys! Is everyone still on?

If you see a gal that makes you think, "Can you still call it ''baby weight'' when the baby just turned a year old?" shout, "Hey, Ellen!" and it will most likely be me.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I do have a question though: how do we recognize one another? By the bling? Hehe. I don''t even know most people''s real names, only their PS names. I can see myself just standing there, looking lost.

Well, along the same lines as Wallermama, if you see a relatively tall Asian girl looking pouty and lost, that would be me.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol wallermama...i''ll just be looking at the HANDS to identify people...!!!!

i''m definitely still in!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I''m still in.

LOL! That is too funny...All of us wandering around looking at people hands!

I think I only know how Mara looks. Other than that I need to look at the bling too.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 2:00:48 PM
Author: Mara
lol wallermama...i''ll just be looking at the HANDS to identify people...!!!!

i''m definitely still in!

I love it! Let''s all walk around like zombies with our hands in the air!

Or waggling our ring fingers shouting, "Yohooo! Yooohoooo!" Or, "Heeeeere, blingy! Here blingy blingy blingy!" like we''re calling a dog.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! Oh! I''ve got it. TOTALLY.

We could all wear matching tshirts that say "Diamond Whore" in rhinestones?

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Hi guys-

I am definitely still in. Just don''t change plans as my ptickets are nonrefundable.
7.gif
If you guys see a girl with a melania trump ring-lookalike (12 carat D IF emerald cut with tapered baguettes), that''s gonna be me. :) Just kidding. Just look out for a teeny weeny tiny on my left hand. :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/6/2006 3:06:44 PM
Author: wallermama
Oh! Oh! I''ve got it. TOTALLY.

We could all wear matching tshirts that say ''Diamond Whore'' in rhinestones?
just make sure the rhinestones don''t fall off on the word "DIAMOND"
23.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh ooooh can I come too I don''t work too far away and could prolly sneak off early for lunch in PA! So at 1.29ct my asscher will be closer to a zygote is that bigger or smaller than an oocyte? It would be so exciting to actually meet some of you lovely ladies in person! I can''t wait to see all the superbling. Is the restaurant in Stanford shopping centre?
9.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Cymbrie!!! More people, more people! I can't wait to see the size difference between my oocyte asscher and the bigger asschers that are going to be there. An upgrade may be in the forseeable future....
31.gif

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
i''d like to join in.... but just started a new job. it''s in mt view so not too far. if i can get out for a bit i''ll meet you guys @ max''s.

-kelly

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Cinderella your asscher looks pretty good size to me
2.gif
. It will just be exciting to see asschers besides mine, not to mention some of the honkers like Mara''s. Yes, I''m wondering how we will all recognize one another. I think I''ve only ever seen a pic of Mara as well. FI won''t let me post pix so only Kaleigh has seen a pic (I tried to get her out here from the east coast btw ;^). I suppose we''ll just have to look for the women with "blinkers" on their fingers. Can someone post the ph and addy of the restaurant we will be meeting at?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Max's has a fairly smallish small lobby/entry area so I think that we'll be able to find each other in there...we can wait til most of us are there to be seated, and then leave the name as 'Pricescope' with the gal at the front for anyone who trails in afterwards.

Here's the address...if you are familiar with Stanford Mall, Max's is over off of Sand Hill Road...if you take 280 to Sand Hill and then head down towards Palo Alto...turn right at the stoplight after the Nordstrom stoplight (there's one there and then there is another one on a small road directly into the mall) and then park! It's basically right there...you don't have to walk into the center of the mall or anything.

See you guys on Friday!

Max's Opera Cafe - 711 Stanford Shopping Ctr, Palo Alto, 94304

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
**************UPDATED LIST**************

Attending:
Roppongi
Mara
KristyDarling
Pearberry
Cinderella
Luckyhonu
Emeraldlover
Wallermama
SNLee
Cymbrie

Maybe:
Kim N
CareBear
Orangevixen
Mara''s friend?
Pearberry''s cousin?

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Mara for posting the addy info. And to confirm once more: It''s THIS FRIDAY July 14 at 11:30am, in front of Max''s Opera Cafe at the Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto. (we''re meeting outside, right?)

Mara, that is a good idea about leaving the name "Pricescope" with the host for any late-arriving stragglers.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Kristy I didn''t realize we''d said outside...der...anyway maybe inside is better? I don''t recall the outside all that well but is there an area where people can hang out and kind of wait around that is not near the front door? Our group could get a little unwieldy hanging outside, hehee. I just remember the inside of the entry where they have benches and stuff by the DESSERTS.
31.gif
Anyway either way, just whatever seems easier for people. You guys all know what *I* look like so maybe I can be the homing device? hehee.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I prefer to wait inside so we don't have to be standing around waiting.

Can't wait to meet all of you and see the bling!
9.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okey doke....inside it is!!! See ya all *inside* Max''s this Friday!!! I can''t wait!
10.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Kristy and other SF''ers...

If you see a volvo wagon driving down the 280 with an empty carseat and an ecstatic mommy, that''ll be me!
35.gif

I''d tell you to look for the car with the pile of kids'' art, old raisins and sweatshirts piled on the floor, but I guess only I can see those
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results