shape
carat
color
clarity

Bay Area Get Together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
You''re welcome mara...can''t wait to meet the upgrade queen. :)

kristydarling: I have been meaning to come up to northern cal to visit my cousins and friends. But mainly I wanted to come and meet the infamous upgraders of northern cal. Hee hee... Also, I don''t have an emerald cut (you''re just gonna see for yourselves). If mara says her 2.32 is the newborn, then I don''t know what to call my baby bling.
7.gif

So Max''s at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, July 14, right? :)

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Lucky - Definitely join us!

Kim N - If Snlee is going to start coughing up a lung and commute to PA I think you can too. Like Mara says, what are sick days for?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to the GTG Lucky! Kim N -- yup, I think a sudden bout with a nasty virus will be necessary on Friday morning the 14th.

Pearberry -- oh, you tease us. I can''t wait to meet you and your ring. Yes, Max''s at 11:30am, July 14.
1.gif

So far we have attending:
Roppongi
Mara
KristyDarling
Pearberry
Cinderella
Luckyhonu

Need to come down with nasty viral illness the morning of July 14:
Kim N
Snlee

I''m hoping Wallermama can make it too, hopefully she''ll see this thread.
1.gif
I know we''re missing some other Bay Area people....who else?

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mara, if yours is a little newborn......then I have a dwarf baby....nothing wrong with that, of course, but I need to *see* that newborn or yours!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I want to come too! But don''t we have work the 14th? Are you gals taking the day off?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear, that's why we have a list called "Coming down with nasty viral illness". LOL. Some of us work on Fridays, some don't. It's up to you, but hopefully you can make it! (got any sick days left?)

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/27/2006 5:52:58 PM
Author: KristyDarling
CareBear, that''s what the list called ''Coming down with nasty viral illness'' is called. LOL. Some of us work on Fridays, some don''t. It''s up to you, but hopefully you can make it! (got any sick days left?)
I just took a lot of days off recently for wedding and honeymoon, but I will try to sneak out early for lunch! I can''t wait to see all that bling!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe luckyhonu, lest we forget, oh she with the size 2 fingers, your fetus stone looks probably about as big as my newborn....!!!
5.gif

carebear, yes sneak out for lunch. that is a perk of doing it at 11:30....it's right at lunchtime!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/27/2006 6:17:42 PM
Author: Mara
hehe luckyhonu, lest we forget, oh she with the size 2 fingers, your fetus stone looks probably about as big as my newborn....!!!
5.gif
Hee hee. Now we''re down to "fetus" stones, huh?

Size 2 fingers???? Now THAT''S something that I want to see!
2.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 6:18:44 PM

Date: 6/27/2006 6:17:42 PM
5.gif
Hee hee. Now we''re down to ''fetus'' stones, huh?

Size 2 fingers???? Now THAT''S something that I want to see!
2.gif

Haha, some of us only have ''fetus'' stones.

3.gif

6.gif
I thought my size 3.5 finger was small! Size 2!? I want to see too!

The more I think about it, taking a sick day off makes sense. Yes, some of us need to take some sick time off to tend to you diamond sickness!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 4:14:09 PM
Date: 6/27/2006 4:11:44 PM

haha i can''t wait to meet you gals but you know what i REALLY wanna see...THE BLING!!!!!
31.gif
my J is going to be like the little newborn next to roppongi and KD''s monster rocks.

i better pry the toe rings off and clean them the day before. you guys really don''t wanna see them the way they are now. haha.
OK, our PS and Bay Area perception of reality must be totally skewed. Because if Mara''s 2.3 rock is considered a ''little newborn'' -- then we''re all really screwed in the head!
emotion-15.gif

Hehehe....If Mara''s is a newborn, then I guess mine''s still an embryo?
9.gif

I can''t wait to meet everyone! This is going to be so much fun! Imagine a slew of jewelry crazed gals descending upon Stanford Shopping Center!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo

I SOOOO want to come but I have to teach Fridays............ damn those little bastards!!!

14.gif

Poo.

mia15

Shiny_Rock
Ooh, can newbies come? Even sadder, newbies without bling?

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Of course, the more the merrier.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
35.gif
girls be careful !!! you''re getting close to my territory. i might crash this party.
31.gif
j/k
9.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Emeraldlover, Dancing Fire and Innerkitten you are all invited. If rides are needed please let us know. There are several of us coming down from San Francisco!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF you can only come if you bring ALL your wife''s jewelry with you....
31.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
family from out of town otherwise i''d show just to give you all a dose of high wattage orange!

movie zombie

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
MovieZombie, I would love to see your orange...I think your ring is awesome. Do you have a handshot of your ring anywhere?

How funny about the fetus thing. I only read half this thread today and noted the newborn thing. So I was out and about and started thinking my rock was a fetus (only to come back and read the fetus comment!) For some horrible reason the name "Cletus the Fetus" is stuck in my head from earlier. I hope I don''t continue to call my ring Cletus!

Cletus the Cushion.
39.gif
38.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, TG. Cletus reminds me of that hick on the Simpsons. The one with fifty kids or something like that. Hahahaha....Cletus....got anything that rhymes with embryo, by any chance?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/28/2006 2:15:14 AM
DF you can only come if you bring ALL your wife''s jewelry with you....
31.gif
Mara
you think i''m dumb or something?
27.gif
i know you want to try some kick boxing on me. not a chance!!
16.gif
hee,hee

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Pictures!!
PICTURES!

Please take pics?

Y''all have a great time!!!

36.gif

35.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Awww, I''m just a couple hours drive away from you but that''s the day before my wedding!! Oh well, maybe next time (and Mara will have her 3ct)!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 3:13:42 AM
Author: TravelingGal
MovieZombie, I would love to see your orange...I think your ring is awesome. Do you have a handshot of your ring anywhere?

How funny about the fetus thing. I only read half this thread today and noted the newborn thing. So I was out and about and started thinking my rock was a fetus (only to come back and read the fetus comment!) For some horrible reason the name 'Cletus the Fetus' is stuck in my head from earlier. I hope I don't continue to call my ring Cletus!

Cletus the Cushion.
39.gif
38.gif
Again TG...GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!
31.gif
This is becoming a habit. hahaha..

LOL Jelly as if...try 8 get togethers from now MAYBE. hehee. To quote Lynn...thats my story and I'm sticking to it!
9.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooohh! Oh oh oh! Me me tooo!

Kristydarling, thanks for saying you hoped I''d come
1.gif
. I''ve been gone to a wedding in Lexington, KY and came home to catch up on my PS cyberbuddies and was happy to see that this is in the works.

I have some arranging to do for the kids...get a babysitter for baby, arrange ride home for kids in summer camp blah blah blah, but I''d love to be there so let''s hope it works out!

My new itty bitty eternity band should be back from its remake by then...I only had it for one happy little day before I had to send it back to Chicago.
8.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
my friend may be engaged by then with her new ring from ritani with an ACA in it....so i will see if she can come if that is the case since she works from home on fridays. though i don''t know if i want her to be exposed to our PS craziness, so maybe not. hahahaa!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I''m bummed to miss this- I''ll be in town a week late (7/21). I''m in the Bay Area just about 1x/month on business, so will have to catch the next one.

Can''t wait to see pics!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Attending:
Roppongi
Mara
KristyDarling
Pearberry
Cinderella
Luckyhonu
Emeraldlover
Wallermama
SNLee

Maybe:
Kim N
CareBear
Dancing Fire?
Mara's friend?

Flopkins -- sorry you can't make it. Let us know if you change your mind though!
Emeraldlover -- of course please do come! The more the merrier!
Dancing Fire -- soooo....you coming?
Movie Zombie -- sorry to hear you'll be tied up. Woulda loved to see your gorgeous ring in person!!! I'm a big fan.
Dbgaap -- I'm sure there will be lots of pics on the agenda....especially of the bling. I think Luckyhonu with her size 2 fingers will be the default hand model!
Jelly -- Sorry you won't be joining us, but I guess you have a decent excuse. Hehe.
Mara -- you sure you wouldn't be embarrassed to introduce us to your friend? Could be dangerous, hehe.
Chargergrrl -- bummer that you'll just miss us! Yes, maybe next time!
Wallermama -- I'm so glad you're coming!
Snlee -- woohoo! cough! cough!
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Ok, officially count me in!! A sick day and three day weekend sounds good.
9.gif

If work gets busy then I may have to cancel. I''ll let you guys know if that happens! Hope not!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/28/2006 1:33:53 PM

Dancing Fire -- soooo....you coming?
KD
35.gif

Nooo, maybe next time. what are you trying to do? scare all the girls?
9.gif
besides,i don''t have any blings to show off
7.gif
plus, i will get very envy
21.gif
looking at all those beautiful jewelry.
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results