shape
carat
color
clarity

Bay Area Get Together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

roppongi

Shiny_Rock

Bay Area Pricescopers....Mara, KristyDarling and Roppong are getting together on Friday, July 14 at 11:00 am at the Stanford Shopping Center in Palo Alto. We will be meeting in front of Tiffany''s and would love for anyone in the Bay Area to join us.
Ladies, should we make a lunch reservation somewhere?

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like fun! Too bad I am in Chicago. Enjoy your day.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have fun! I''m jumping a plane up there today...so unfortunately I am a couple of weeks early. Take pics!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Meeting in front of Tiffany''s? How apropos. LOL. Count me in please.

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Count me in too! :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well poo...I''ll be out of town. Count me in for the next one. Take lots of sparkly pics!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
roppongi, lunch ressie sounds like a good idea, there are lots of great places at stanford....i am flexible and will eat basically anything...
5.gif
suggestions?

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
P.F. Chang''s?

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Just in case plans change, how can I get a hold of you guys? :)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I vote for Max''s Opera Cafe!
1.gif

PB, unfortunately I can''t think think of a way to exchange contact info (we can''t post our info here on PS), so we''ll just have to keep each other posted on this thread!

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
Please confirm one week in advance to firm up the details of the meeting as I will be flying up from l.a. :)

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Let''s do Max''s. We don''t have to drive once we get there. I don''t think they take reservations but we can put our name down for a party of 5 when we get there and find out how long it''s going to be.

There''s also Babbos and the Restaurant at Neiman''s and an Italian place that is pretty good.

Should we eat then shop or shop then eat?

Cannot wait to finally meet you all.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If we go to Max's at 11am instead of lunchtime then there won't be a wait.
1.gif
And it might be nice to get to know each other a bit over lunch and dessert (loooove their cakes!) before we start the hard-core windowshopping.
9.gif
It'd be a good time to squeal over each other's jewels and try each other's stuff on, too. Hehe.

So what do you think -- Max's at 11am?

FG, AF, and TG -- sorry you can't make it. There's always SF Bay Area GTG #2!
2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Max''s at 11 is good, so just to clarify we''ll meet there at 11 and not Tiffanys? Does Max''s open at 11 or 11:30? Does anyone know.

There is also this cutie little place along that narrow alley walkway where the restaurants are and this one place has the best burger, with this really yummy aoili but I haven''t eaten there in forever and I don''t know the name. Oh well, next time!!!

Everyone be sure to clean your rings that morning!
9.gif

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
I just called Max''s Opera Cafe...they open at 11:30 a.m. So the plan is to meet in front of Max''s at 11:30 a.m. then?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Oh sounds like fun!! I want to join!! But Friday!? I have work and don't think I can get out for that long. Driving would already be an hour round trip.
14.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
pearberry, you so smart!! i was just too lazy to look online..hehe.
9.gif

11:30 works for me.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for calling and checking! 11:30am at Max's works for me! Mara, we can just meet there and depending on what everyone feels like having, we can either eat at Max's or anywhere else. I'm always up for a good burger!

Yeah. Everyone better remember to clean their bling that morning. Roppongi -- I insist that you come bedecked in your mother's ring, humongous earring studs, HK necklace, and of course, your blinding 3-stone and eternity band! (and any other jewelry box goodies that you'd like to share) Mara -- your famous J of course, and I wanna see those toe rings!!! Pearberry -- you're from SoCal, right? How great that you'll be in town for this!!! Does memory serve....you have an emerald cut?
1.gif

Snlee -- surely you can come down with a cold (cough, cough) at around 10:30am on Friday July 14?

Cinderella -- woohoo! Now we'll get to see your new asscher re-set in person!

I'm getting more and more excited about this.......

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha i can''t wait to meet you gals but you know what i REALLY wanna see...THE BLING!!!!!
31.gif
my J is going to be like the little newborn next to roppongi and KD''s monster rocks.

i better pry the toe rings off and clean them the day before. you guys really don''t wanna see them the way they are now. haha.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/27/2006 4:11:44 PM
Author: Mara
haha i can''t wait to meet you gals but you know what i REALLY wanna see...THE BLING!!!!!
31.gif
my J is going to be like the little newborn next to roppongi and KD''s monster rocks.

i better pry the toe rings off and clean them the day before. you guys really don''t wanna see them the way they are now. haha.
OK, our PS and Bay Area perception of reality must be totally skewed. Because if Mara''s 2.3 rock is considered a "little newborn" -- then we''re all really screwed in the head!
emotion-15.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 4:14:09 PM
Author: KristyDarling

Date: 6/27/2006 4:11:44 PM
Author: Mara
31.gif

OK, our PS and Bay Area perception of reality must be totally skewed. Because if Mara''s 2.3 rock is considered a ''little newborn'' -- then we''re all really screwed in the head!
emotion-15.gif
well we already knew THAT.
9.gif
we are on HERE daily aren''t we??? hehee.

pearberry and cinderella, i''m so excited to see you guys and see your rocks in person...pear are you flying down here just for this?! we feel so special!
5.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like a great plan.

We will all meet in front of Max''s Opera Cafe on Friday, July 14 at 11:30 am. Let'' say whom ever gets there first, puts their name in for a table (it''s summertime and the kids are out of school). I will try and get there early.

KristyDarling - who said anything about WINDOWSHOPPING? Maybe we can help you get your birthday / anniversary present early?
11.gif

Pearberry - so glad that you will be joining us from the other part of California...
Snlee - don''t you think you could plan on coughing up a lung or something on Thursday afternoon? I think you can.
FireGoddess - definitely next time okay?

Cinderella, Mara, KD and Pearberry - cannot wait to meet you guys - FINALLY.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL. True that, Mara, true that!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roppongi, you are so evil!!! But it''s MY kind of evil, MWAH-HAHAHAHAHA!!!
11.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
I am laughing so hard right now. How the !@#$ could 2.3 carat set in an eternity band with a matching eternity band be called a newborn? WE ARE ALL SCREWED period (not just in the head).

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can I come too? I have yet to meet all the other PSers - Mara, it''ll be good to see you again!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think I''ll have to start coughing up a lung too at 10:00...
31.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I could make it, but I can''t get out of work!
8.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock

Haha...you guys are EVIL! But I am considering getting sick around 11am on 7/14!!

31.gif
It would be great to meet you guys and see all the bling!

If Mara''s 2.32 is considered a little newborn then I''m not sure what my 1.23 is!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
okay so maybe my stone is the toddler? lol!!!

lucky...YES you will definitely have to start coughing up a lung at 9am on Friday...you too snlee! what else are sick days for?!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results