shape
carat
color
clarity

Barry Stones Set and New Barry Stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Magenta

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that Malaya Garnet ring is stunning! As are the others, but I particularly like that one!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
All gorgeous, but I agree, that malaya ring is fantastic!!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous gems! Beautiful!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Charmy,
I’m so sorry about your camera. What model is the new one? I see the difference in picture quality compared to the old one.
7.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous rings and stones CharmyPoo! I
30.gif
that malaya too!!

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/21/2009 11:52:05 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain

Date: 6/21/2009 7:10:08 PM
Author: CharmyPoo

Date: 6/21/2009 7:07:08 PM
Author: Lady_Disdain

I really like that setting. I was bidding for it, but I didn''t meet the reserve.

I think the diamonds around the cutlet is the cutest detail.
I got this setting 6 months ago before she started doing these low prices with reserves. I just checked and I paid $345 for it including sizing fee to a 3.
Yikes! I just saw that the exact same setting is now $425 - no sizing or anything extra. I guess I''ll just keep looking.
I think jewe2004 has something similar for quite a bit cheaper. I actually won this setting last night.
36.gif

t29.JPG

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2009 8:29:57 AM
Author: Chrono
Charmy,
I’m so sorry about your camera. What model is the new one? I see the difference in picture quality compared to the old one.
7.gif
They are both Canon point and shoot. The new one is suppose to be a higher model and is rated one of the best point and shoots but I don''t like :razz:

I am thinking of picking up a Panasonic with the LEICA lense.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Nice rings, Charmy! I, too, and totally loving the garnet ring. Beautiful
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2009 2:40:32 PM
Author: CharmyPoo
Next up is one of my favorite stones and one I frequently write about. It is an Imperial Malaya Garnet 2.18 ct and 7.5 mm. This stone is so amazing in real life and it is a shame that none of the photos come even close. It is a color shifter that goes from a straight pink in indirect natural light to pink with red flashes under fluorescent lighting and a peachy pink in bright sunlight. This stone also has a higher specific gravity than other Malayas and has an anomolous double refraction. The result is an amazingly sparkly stone. I can''t say enough about this stone .. I adore it. I love the setting I have it in but one day .. I may remake that setting in platinum.
I adore this ring, and this setting. Where is the setting from? It''s to die for!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Urgh...even the settings made in China are going up in price.
39.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings Charmy!! I love the Malaya. Just gorgeous!
36.gif
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT stones! Of course my FAV are the two that have been set...at least right now. Lovely collection TFS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results