shape
carat
color
clarity

Baguettes proportional?

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
I know it is hard to tell from this picture, but does this combo work? The setting originally held a 2.83 ec. It is my mom's. I was wondering if I could set my new mrb in the setting. I was thinking of resetting the ec into something different to make it my own. Not sure whether the proportions look ok. The mrb is a 1.67, so much smaller of course. Here is a picture . Thanks everyone!! 20210125_135104.jpg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I know it is hard to tell from this picture, but does this combo work? The setting originally held a 2.83 ec. It is my mom's. I was wondering if I could set my new mrb in the setting. I was thinking of resetting the ec into something different to make it my own. Not sure whether the proportions look ok. The mrb is a 1.67, so much smaller of course. Here is a picture . Thanks everyone!! 20210125_135104.jpg

Beautiful mrb. To my eye, the baguettes look a little too long for the round stone.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to say the same. Maybe a wee bit long for the width of your lovely slender finger.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful mrb. To my eye, the baguettes look a little too long for the round stone.

Thank you for the compliment @lulu_ma and for the feedback!! Very helpful!! Your ec is gorgeous!!

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to say the same. Maybe a wee bit long for the width of your lovely slender finger.

Aww, thank you!! I appreciate the feedback @Ionysis !! Love your profile picture!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @Mlh ! The carat weight is almost identical to your mom’s.

Look forward to seeing how you will set the ec!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I kinda love it. Especially since it was your moms. ❤️
Would I chose shorter bags if I were making new? Most likely yea! But you already have this gorgeous heirloom setting. I’d use it! Beautiful stone.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock

That is the next project....I am sure I will need some guidance:)

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
I kinda love it. Especially since it was your moms. ❤️
Would I chose shorter bags if I were making new? Most likely yea! But you already have this gorgeous heirloom setting. I’d use it! Beautiful stone.

Thanks @Slick1 !! It would be nice to use her setting....but only if it works. Plus, if I upgrade at some point, it could work then. So all is not lost :)

Thanks @Slick1 !! It would be nice to use her setting....but only if it works. Plus, if I upgrade at some point, it could work then. So all is not lost :)

I say have your MRB set in the heirloom setting and enjoy it for a while. If and when you decide to upgrade, it should be pretty easy to re-mount another stone on it (or change the...head?).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results