shape
carat
color
clarity

Back to a solitaire from a halo .

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very nice! I love a nice solitaire - they're so restful on the eye. And this is a VERY nice solitaire!! :kiss2:

Thank you I appreciate that =)2

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Both settings are truly beautiful. But I'm a solitaire girl, so I love it how you have it now. And you can always go back and forth if you want, so best of both worlds! Enjoy!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Pretty. It looks delicate and antique-y in the yellow gold. The facets are lovely. The setting puts the spotlight on the stone. Post as many pictures as you want. :D

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pretty. It looks delicate and antique-y in the yellow gold. The facets are lovely. The setting puts the spotlight on the stone. Post as many pictures as you want. :D

Thank you when I get home from the doctor today I’ll try to take some more =)2

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new setting!!! The great thing is, if you decide to keep the diamond in the solitaire, you can always have a colored gemstone cut to fit your halo and have two rings you can wear!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the new setting!!! The great thing is, if you decide to keep the diamond in the solitaire, you can always have a colored gemstone cut to fit your halo and have two rings you can wear!

Thank you I appreciate that and heck yeah ! I’d love to have a pretty Blue Green Zircon to put in the halo ;)2

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous!! Amazing how this setting makes your stone pop!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your halo, but there's just something about a solitaire that gets me every time. Your OEC is gorgeous and really gets the spotlight in this setting. The 8 prongs are amazing.

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your halo, but there's just something about a solitaire that gets me every time. Your OEC is gorgeous and really gets the spotlight in this setting. The 8 prongs are amazing.

Thank you Kim I think so too , I just didn’t get the flashes and colors in the halo even though it’s a beautiful setting. I’ll probably put something else in it =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results