shape
carat
color
clarity

Back to a solitaire from a halo .

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Both settings are truly beautiful. But I'm a solitaire girl, so I love it how you have it now. And you can always go back and forth if you want, so best of both worlds! Enjoy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new setting!!! The great thing is, if you decide to keep the diamond in the solitaire, you can always have a colored gemstone cut to fit your halo and have two rings you can wear!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the new setting!!! The great thing is, if you decide to keep the diamond in the solitaire, you can always have a colored gemstone cut to fit your halo and have two rings you can wear!

Thank you I appreciate that and heck yeah ! I’d love to have a pretty Blue Green Zircon to put in the halo ;)2

Kim N

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your halo, but there's just something about a solitaire that gets me every time. Your OEC is gorgeous and really gets the spotlight in this setting. The 8 prongs are amazing.

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your halo, but there's just something about a solitaire that gets me every time. Your OEC is gorgeous and really gets the spotlight in this setting. The 8 prongs are amazing.

Thank you Kim I think so too , I just didn’t get the flashes and colors in the halo even though it’s a beautiful setting. I’ll probably put something else in it =)2

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.