shape
carat
color
clarity

Back from Maui!!! and Married!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous, your dress is amazing and the location to die for.
congratulations!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
You were beautiful, and the location was fantastic! It looked like a lot of fun; congratulations!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats asscher_girl! I am so late! I saw your wedding set in the GTG thread and remembered you just got married so I came here looking for your thread! I love your wedding set! It''s gorgeous! You looked beautiful! I love your dress, flowers, location, everything! Congrats! I am so happy for you!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Harleigh! That''s great that she gave you Jen''s info. You''re getting close, huh? Getting excited? Please feel free to ask away. How long are you going to be in Maui and are going to any other islands while you''re there?

Hi Sarah, We stayed at Kihei Surfside, it''s a small condo/timeshare complex in Kihei. My parents have had a time share there for over 30 years and I''ve always wanted to get married there
9.gif
You can rent condos fro the complex and most of them are super nice, most are rented through owners.

As for Kauai, we stayed at the Marriott Beach club close to the airport. We weren''t really sure where to stay and hubby travels a lot so he had a ton of points racked up through Marriott, so it was free
9.gif
It''s a big resort w/ a hugh pool - very commerical. If you want something small and intimate, I''d look for something else. I believe Mara stayed at a smaller place in Kauai (she got married there). But Kauai is amazing! So not commerical! And so beautiful, omg, it really was an incredible island. Please feel free to ask away!
1.gif

Hi Violet! It was so nice meeting you on Saturday! Your ring is so gorgeous! I really want an omc rhr
2.gif
And thank you so much! I loved the shoes too! hehe

Awww, IrishBreakfast, thank you! We seriously were! It was amazing!

Thanks Pjean!

Thank you Swimmer!

It was a blast, thanks Holly!

Hi Snlee! Thank you sweetie! I love love love wearing my set, it''s awesome! How are you? We missed you at the gtg!

I received the cd from our photographer with ALL of the pictures!!! I have a lot of work to do resizing them but I promise to get more posted soon, hopefully this weekend!

Thank you all again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
akk! you are sooo beautiful!!
and that dress is STILL one of my ps faves. gorgeous!
everything - just gorgeous! congratulations!!!
36.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! Your wedding was awesome, I loved the pictures.

By the way, that pic of the 2 of you on Kee Beach, the one right by the
Napali trail head - that is my all time favorite beach.
Kauai is heaven for me.

I''m so glad you made wedding memories there, it will always be your special place.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Jcrow!!!!! You are too sweet!!!
36.gif

Hi Bebe, thank you! Yes Ke''e beach was so beautiful. There was the cutest baby monk seal sleeping on that beach for like an hour or more. He must have been sleepy!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Asscher!!!! I can''t wait to see the pro photos!! Everything looked just stunning.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Neatfreak!!!! How are you sweetie? Congrats on twins!!! Must be so exciting!

And Snlee, I forgot to say congrats to you too! Hope you''re feeling great!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi there,

Well, I hit a bit of a wall tonight! I was kind of wondering why I hadn''t heard back from Jennifer yet...it turns out she is moving back to California and will no longer be on the island when I get there. What a bummer! On a positive note, my dress arrived today and I don''t think I''ll need any alterations, so that''s a very good thing!

Thanks again for all of the info! Back to the drawing board for me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results