shape
carat
color
clarity

Back from Maui!!! and Married!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
AG, congratulations on your marriage! You both look so incredibly happy...as it should be...Enjoy your new life together...

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! You two look ecstatically happy and what a beautiful location you chose! (Nice wedding set too!
31.gif
) Thanks for sharing your photos!
36.gif

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! You looked really lovely and radiant! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Welcome home, asscher! I am so excited to see your pictures...you were absolutely radiant, and the two of you couldn''t look happier! Thanks so much for sharing!

I got chills reading about your day...I can tell how special it was. Funny thing, we requested Kimo first, but he wasn''t available on our day, so we are going with another Hawaiian officiant named Adam. He wears the traditional garb and blows the conch shell, etc...

I''m sure I''ll have some questions for you, but I have to get back to work now!

Congratulations to you and Mr. asscher!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! You look amazing!! That sign is scary
32.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Sarah!

Thanks Dandi, yes we had an awesome time
1.gif

Hi Gypsy, yep that''s right, I''m a married lady now
9.gif
I''m so happy
1.gif
And thank you soooooo much!

Thanks Dani!

Hey Zoe! Thank you! And yes I remember that you liked the bouquet pic I posted. Mine turned out AWESOME
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
The photog took some awesome pics with it but they are on a password protected site so I''m going to have to wait until he sends me the cd. She was able to use the white peonies and the white ranunculus and it turned out awesome!
9.gif

Thank you Steph!

Thank you Krissie. You and your hubby will have an awesome time in Kauai, it was amazing. Let me know if you would like any rec''s for food or events while there.

Hi BrownEyed, You are so sweet, thank you!!! I can''t wait to post the actual pics from our photographer.

Thank you Happygirl!

Hi AmberG! Thank you so much! We had a blast as you can see
2.gif
Watching the video cracked me up because I don''t think I stopped smiling once
9.gif

Surfgirl, thank you so much!

Thanks Gwen, when I have a chance I''ll have to do some hand shots w/ my completed set and my hubby''s ring. He''s now a proud asscher wearer!
31.gif

Thank you Suli!

Hi Harleigh! Thank you! We had a blast! And yes it was such an incredible and romantic day, I''m so glad our friend filmed it so we can go back and re-live it over and over. Kimo was super cool and funny but I''m sure Adam will be great too. Did you already select a photographer? We used George Wolf and he was awesome! A little quirkly but really really great. YOu are going to have a great time and please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Thanks Bee! Yeah that sign was scary!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Asscher, you are lovely and you both look sooo happy! Congrats!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
You looked gorgeous!! Are you still posting more pics? I want more!!

Congrats
36.gif
36.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks SDL!!!! The hawaiian girl is too cute!
9.gif

Thank you Diamondfan, you are so sweet!

Thanks Kara! Here are a few more pics until I receive a cd in a few days from a guest at the wedding.

I''ve got a huge (kinda weird) smile in this one but hubby looks cute
2.gif

wedding us 7 ps.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a halfway decent pic of my bouquet and my bm''s. The pic of us in this one isn''t good but the flowers are cute
2.gif

flowers all of us ps 1.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
And here is a pic of my bm dresses. I''m not sure if they want their faces on here so I whited them out. The dresses were tea lenght but they had them hemmed them right at their knee which looked so good as they are both short (5''-0").

The dresses are by Aria and were gorgeous!

bms wedding ps 1.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
And for all you kitty lovers out there..... here''s a pic from the Marriott in Kauai. This little baby was sooooo sweet and it was so cute that she was curled up like that!
1.gif

cat and statue ps 1.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! You both look adorable and happy and it sounds like the whole thing went so well!! Yayayaya!!

That picture of the cat is priceless.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Miraclesrule! Yeah, I just love that kitty pic
1.gif

Another CD came in the mail so I''ve got more pics!
36.gif
Hope you guys aren''t sick of them yet
2.gif

weddingkiss us1.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s just me
9.gif

myself wedding dress sm 1.jpg

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
And here I am trying to put on my Manolo Blahniks
1.gif
I didn''t wear them for the ceremony or photos but I did for the reception and the rest of the evening (partying at the bars
10.gif
)

puttingonmanolos sm1.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am back to say again how elegant and lovely you are. Your dress was so pretty, and I love your hair!!!! Okay, fawning over...

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
More, more, more! I can''t wait to see the rest of your pictures! You are so beautiful!!

Do you mind sharing the name and info of your hair stylist? I think I *may* try to do my own hair, but the back of yours looked similar to what I was thinking for my hair. I don''t know what I''d do with the front, but I will probably need it up in a clip with a little height on top. I also have bangs, so not sure how those will hold up in the humidity. Do you mind sharing how much she charges, as well?

Also, did you do your own makeup or did you hire someone to do that, as well?

Any info on those kinds of things would be much appreciated!

Keep those pictures coming!

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Diamondfan! I am so happy with the way my hair came out, I''m glad you like it
9.gif

Hi Harleigh! I went through my wedding planner for the hair stylist. The hair stylist is Jennifer Khozam but I don''t have her direct contact info. You could email my wedding coordinator and see if she''ll give you the info. Her name is Leah Robb and her website is www.islandweddingmemories.com
The in room hair fee was $125.

She put a ton of hairspray in my hair and it held up really well. She''s a pro at Hawaii wedding hair
1.gif

As for makeup, I did it myself. I used Georgio Armani''s Luminous foundation w/ his brush and his primer. I think I spent like $180 on all 3 items but it was worth it! I think it turned out really well
9.gif

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much! I''ll see what I can find out!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE A GREAT WEDDING AND LOTS OF FUN!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this?! CONGRATS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I love the pictures, everythig is so beautiful and you both look so happy!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
More pictures please
9.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I would love to see more photos as well. Congratulations! You were a beautiful bride, I love the way your hair was done!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photos - great dress - great setting - such a lovely couple!
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi there,

Just thought I''d give you an update...I was able to get in touch with Leah Robb and she passed along Jennifer''s info. I am considering offering to get my girls'' hair and makeup done if they want is as she charges an extra $50 to come to the West side of the island, so thought it might just be worth it to have her do for everyone. Since I''m down a BM, just think of the savings I''ll have with her gone!
31.gif

Thanks again for the information...I keep coming back to look at your pictures...it all looks so beautiful! Hopefully I''ll hear back from Jennifer soon. I tried to describe you as "this gal I met on a bridal forum who just got married in Maui earlier this month." She probably thinks I am a complete freak!!! Oh well...I''m okay with that!

My dress might be here by tomorrow or Tuesday, so I can fiddle around with some hairstyles, too! Woot woot!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hi, sorry if you've already said, but where did you stay in Maui? Was it nice?
4.gif

ETA: And Kauai please! Haha. I need places to look at for the honeymoon! So I want some real reviews. Hmm maybe I should make a thread over in hangout. Your ceremony site looked gorgeous!
4.gif

violet02

Ideal_Rock
After hearing the stories about your wedding the other day it''s so cool to see some photos! You look AMAZING in these pics!

Of course now that I''ve met you in person I can say with authority that you are a gorgeous lady in person as well! :) Love the shoes too..

Congrats again!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
This thread has had me grinning from ear to ear! You both look deliriously happy. I couldn''t help but smile along with you. Congratulations on your marriage and I wish you many years of love and happiness.
30.gif

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, what beautiful pictures! You both look so happy, and wow! Do you ever look great in that dress! Congratulations to you both.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results