shape
carat
color
clarity

Back again, 25th anniversary pendant

Titan7

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So here we go again, getting my wife diamond pendant in a Tacori halo setting, to match her earrings. So we are going with WF ACA dimongs, as usual. Found a .821 F-SI1, that has great specs and the inclusions are near the girdle, table is 100% clear. I normally go VS1 or VS2, but this seems to be such a great performer and it’s the size we were looking for. Now, feathers concern me, but SI1 sGould not be an issue, the feather does not break the surface but is near the girdle, I had them review it and it’s 100% eye clean. There is a .80 F-VS2 but it’s 5.96x5.99mm, I know I should not be concerned with that over 6.00x6.01mm but the SI1 just hit that number.

the SI1. Has a 14.9 crown, 56.6table, the VS2 has a 15.5 crown and a 55.4 table, both have a 34.5 crown angle. I like fire in a stone, was thinking the VS would have more but WF said the SI1 was a firecracker. Though the arrow shafts looked just a hair off on the VS2 and the hearts were just not as perfect but could just be the photo.

thoughts?

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is going to be soo pretty! I love this Tacori halo setting! Adding this to my wish list someday. I think the diamond is perfect but I'm still learning.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So here we go again, getting my wife diamond pendant in a Tacori halo setting, to match her earrings. So we are going with WF ACA dimongs, as usual. Found a .821 F-SI1, that has great specs and the inclusions are near the girdle, table is 100% clear. I normally go VS1 or VS2, but this seems to be such a great performer and it’s the size we were looking for. Now, feathers concern me, but SI1 sGould not be an issue, the feather does not break the surface but is near the girdle, I had them review it and it’s 100% eye clean. There is a .80 F-VS2 but it’s 5.96x5.99mm, I know I should not be concerned with that over 6.00x6.01mm but the SI1 just hit that number.

the SI1. Has a 14.9 crown, 56.6table, the VS2 has a 15.5 crown and a 55.4 table, both have a 34.5 crown angle. I like fire in a stone, was thinking the VS would have more but WF said the SI1 was a firecracker. Though the arrow shafts looked just a hair off on the VS2 and the hearts were just not as perfect but could just be the photo.

thoughts?

Nothing wrong with the FSI1.
The size hits the mark. The price is right, and it’s a pendant with a halo. The stone will be beautiful, and economical.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The SI1 is a beautiful stone...no worry!

Post pics when you get it...I'm sure it will be beautiful!

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
rest assured if it's an aca, you are set!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! How fun to have a set!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You chose the right stone! I normally wouldn't go for SI1, but a larger table is definitely better for a pendant stone. The pendant is beautiful and I love the set!

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! the pendant is gorgeous! There are good "clean appearing" stones to be had in si1 and conversely some vs2's I've seen have very obvious black inclusions that are not clean appearing without the aid of a loupe.

You are such a lovely husband to shop, with such care, for your wife. I love how into the details you are! Wishing you years of love and happiness as you both delight and enjoy eachother and your diamonds!!!!

Titan7

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here is the only neck photo, took it the morning it came in, it’s in the safe until ou anniversary later this month, her choice. I am really impressed with this SI1, it’s 100% eye clean totally clean under the table. I makes me re-think my rules on only VS diamonds, lol. Thank for the positive comments, yes I love getting her diamonds. Will update on our anniversary when she is not wearing work out clothes, lol.

3404385F-710E-41DE-8D64-F52DCEB1D70C.jpeg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! I love that she has a whole suite of ACAs!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the photo! It looks gorgeous on her!

Iola80

Rough_Rock
It is so pretty.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the only neck photo, took it the morning it came in, it’s in the safe until ou anniversary later this month, her choice. I am really impressed with this SI1, it’s 100% eye clean totally clean under the table. I makes me re-think my rules on only VS diamonds, lol. Thank for the positive comments, yes I love getting her diamonds. Will update on our anniversary when she is not wearing work out clothes, lol.

3404385F-710E-41DE-8D64-F52DCEB1D70C.jpeg

@Titan7

thanks so much for the additional image. It looks smashing on her!

yes, I too, had vs or better clarity boundaries for myself BUT after more diamond shopping experience. i realized, i walked away from numerous vs2's and instead saw some really nice and clean si1's...

am looking forward to that image on your anniversary!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results