shape
carat
color
clarity

Baby Names and Do you think of them regardless of if you want kids?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
It''s going to be extremely tough for me to name a child, after teaching in public schools for over five years. So many choices for names remind me of students I have had in class, and I never want to name my child after a kid who gave me hell in class!
20.gif
FF and I have talked about names before, though, and we have some definite choices.

Girls:
Lydia (my top pick)
Amber (FF''s top pick)
Susanna
Katherine
Melody

Boys:
Donald (FF''s top pick)
Weston (my top pick - FF''s middle name/also one of his family names)
Frederick
Jackson
Gavin

niccia

Shiny_Rock
This is a fun post...I have always had a list of names picked out for future children and a list for horses lol...haven''t been able to use any of them yet unfortunately!
My faves for kids are boy: Ronan because almost everyone in my family has an R name, and so does my fiance..., and Ryan. Girls: Hayden, Alden, Emma, Gracie....I am also planning on naming my daguhter Mylie as a middle name, not after the actress but a beloved cat I lost a few years ago. My fiance says no way, that I am crazy and no daughter of his will be named after a cat lol, but Mylie was my first baby and it would mean a lot to me as crazy as that sounds.

sabinameister

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes, this is just one of the things we do as women (some not all) is dream about baby names..lol
I am Polish and wanted to keep the tradition of a Polish name but also to not sound to Polish so my DH and I love:

For a girl I Alina, Allie for short. I also love Allie b/c I love the movie The Notebook, hence the character''s name
1.gif

The boys'' names are the hardest and we can''t agree yet. DH loves Caleb (it just doesn''t do it for me yet) I love Max and Aiden

I''m sure the list will change for the boys, but Alina it will stay for the girl. We also are not doing middle names b/c I don''t have one, it''s not really popular in Poland and I don''t see a reason to pick one for us.

~S

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/14/2008 3:27:47 PM
Author: niccia
This is a fun post...I have always had a list of names picked out for future children and a list for horses lol...haven''t been able to use any of them yet unfortunately!
My faves for kids are boy: Ronan because almost everyone in my family has an R name, and so does my fiance..., and Ryan. Girls: Hayden, Alden, Emma, Gracie....I am also planning on naming my daguhter Mylie as a middle name, not after the actress but a beloved cat I lost a few years ago. My fiance says no way, that I am crazy and no daughter of his will be named after a cat lol, but Mylie was my first baby and it would mean a lot to me as crazy as that sounds.
Niccia, I can relate! I have a cousin named Miley (she is 24) and have always loved her name, especially because I''ve never heard of another Miley. I''ve thought of using it for my daughter as her name or middle name but feel like it''s ruined now because of Miley Cyrus!
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results