shape
carat
color
clarity

AVR meets CvB Art Deco elegance

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
STUNNING ring!! I totally puffy heart!!:love::love::love::love:

(All these old cuts & period-style rings are making me crave an old cut, maybe a new-cut "antique"!!)

Thanks, Phoenix!! HUGE hearts from me too! I haven't seen any other newly cut "antiques" but if my AVR is any indication of their beauty, you can't go wrong! :love:

Oh my goodness this is amazing! That AVR looks absolutely perfect in your gorgeous CvB setting. Congratulations!

The setting really enhances its beauty! Thank you, goldenfire!

Your stone is breathtakingly beautiful! Some of your outside shots stopped me in my tracks. And I adore the setting too - definitely worth waiting for.

Right - I'm off to start saving my pennies for an AVR!

Awww thank you so much! It is just so fun to capture!

Seriously stunning! The angular architectural setting complements the flowery facets just perfectly. I'm really in awe of the designers who can create these beauties.

Oh me too!! I could not believe that with only one or two inspiration photos she was able to create this entire piece. I love the combination of squareness of the sides and the roundness of the AVR's facets. Angles all around! :love::love:

Gorgeous ring, congrats!

Thank you! :mrgreen:

Your ring is just beautiful! I love the additional elements with that diamond - enjoy!

Thanks, MGR! I was worried the setting may distract from the AVR but I think it only enhances it! :love:

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! so unique.. lucky you!!! :love::love:

I absolutely feel lucky!! Thank you!

Congrats on your engagement and a beautiful ring! It's a perfect setting for such a gorgeous AVR. CvB executed your design into a true heirloom :love:
Enjoy your wedding planning and your ring!

Thanks so much, bright ice! I couldn't believe how masterful her design was with only a few inspiration pictures! Truly an heirloom to treasure forever :dance:

stunning - love those frenchies! Welcome to the AVR club!

Thank you, LawmaLlama! I've said it before and I'll say it again--such an incredible club!! It looks amazing in every single lighting environment! They are just the most beautiful diamonds :love:

Such a gorgeous ring! Congrats on your engagement!

Thanks, alene!

Congratulations!!! Your ring is definitely beautiful but that stone.... GAH :geek2:! I remember when you first posted it.... it took my breath away. The patterning and pastels it throws are just spectacular!

Wishing you many years of happily wedded bliss. Congrats again!

That is so kind of you, I couldn't agree more on the patterning and pastels! I've had many times over the past week where I've gasped out loud just looking at it. Thank you, thank you for your kind words!! :love:

Wow, gorgeous centre stone and I love the setting, congrats!!!!

Thanks, arkieb1! :clap:

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
I saw this ring on IG and I knew immediately whom it belongs to! Congratulations on your engagement and on your stunning ring! Caysie did a marvelous job bringing your design idea into reality and the ring simply looks like it was meant for your hand. It looks stunning! Congrats again!
Also, the idea of a simple band with french cuts sounds lovely. As others have said, I think that it will complement your ring nicely without detracting from it:)

Aw thank you for following along in the process!! The proportions of the ring itself and the ring to my finger seem so perfect. I agree with the simple French cut band, probably with some milgraining to match the side bezels. I'll be sure to be back with pictures! Thank you again for your kind words and input! :love:

Simply beautiful and perfect! Congratulations.

Thank you, Queenie60! I've loved seeing your CVB masterpieces as well! :love:

OOOOOOO, I saw this on IG!!!! So excited to see that it's yours! Your AVR is stunning! Congratulations!

Caysie pictures were incredible!! Thank you, Yimmers! :mrgreen:

Gorgeous!! The faceting is so interesting! Congratulations and enjoy. Beautiful ring! :appl:

The faceting really does suck me in! That combined with the French cut faceting is an unstoppable combination! :appl:

Amazing! So gorgeous, congratulations!

Thank you so much!! I'm loving it every second!

Stunning stone and stunning ring!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

Thank you, JDDN! I'm feeling very grateful for a wonderful fiance AND ring! :love:

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
This is so absolutely stunning and your pics are AMAZING!!!! I have to say that is one of the prettiest AVR's I've seen!!! :love::love::love: Congratulations on your engagement! :appl::appl::appl:

Ohh thank you!! I provided the good camera and good lighting and the AVR/CVB masterpiece did the rest! I would have to agree with you (although it's the ONLY one I've seen in person lol)!! Thank you again for your kind comments! :love:

Its gorgeous bordeaux! Congratulations on a lovely ring and your upcoming marriage!

Thank you, tyty333! I'm appreciating the ring and engagement every minute! :love:

I saw this on IG and was hoping it was going to be on a PS member's hot little finger!! It's just perfect from every angle -- congrats on your engagement!

:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2: "hot little finger" made me laugh out loud!! Thank you though, I'm SO glad to finally to be able to show it off!

Stunning! Congrats!

Thank you!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Sheer perfection, looks perfect on your hand. Love it !:appl::love:

Thank you, azstonie! I think the size really suits my finger... although if someone offered me a larger stone, I wouldn't turn them down!! :lol-2::lol-2:

I just love how Deco this is. Perfection!

Me too! Art Deco has always been my favorite design period and I'm so grateful to have found a designer who could execute!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! congratulations!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW this ring is perfectly proportioned! The sides enhance the center stone rather than distracting. :D

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning! And you really know how to take good photos!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never get tired of looking at this ring...

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!! congratulations!

Thank you!! I absolutely love it! :love:

WOW this ring is perfectly proportioned! The sides enhance the center stone rather than distracting. :D

Stone Hunter, thank you so much for your kind words!! That is EXACTLY what I was going for with the side stones so I'm so glad you agree!

Absolutely stunning! And you really know how to take good photos!

Thanks, Starfacet! You should see all of my photo outtakes... there were MANY!! Trial and error got me some great ones by the end! :mrgreen2:

Love those flower-like and star-like facets! And that setting is to-die-for! It's sleek, elegant, unfussy yet still different.

Yes!! It's a flower/snowflake/star love child! :lol-2::lol-2: Unique but classic was my goal so I'm so glad you agree!

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
I never get tired of looking at this ring...

LLJsmom, tell me about it!! Just this past week (2.5 months after being engaged) I had a stranger come up to me at a restaurant and say "You must be newly engaged, you can't stop staring at your ring!" :lol-2::lol-2: It's beautiful in every setting-- so in love! :love:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I'm seriously in love with your e-ring...gorgeous!!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing.. Just amazing.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results