shape
carat
color
clarity

AVR meets CvB Art Deco elegance

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pictures are amazing and you should be a hand model!

I think a straight french cut band with milgrain edges would be best with your ring since the e-ring has a distinctive design already. I think it would compliment the e-ring without being distracting.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING ring!! I totally puffy heart!!:love::love::love::love:

(All these old cuts & period-style rings are making me crave an old cut, maybe a new-cut "antique"!!)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness this is amazing! That AVR looks absolutely perfect in your gorgeous CvB setting. Congratulations!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your stone is breathtakingly beautiful! Some of your outside shots stopped me in my tracks. And I adore the setting too - definitely worth waiting for.

Right - I'm off to start saving my pennies for an AVR!

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Seriously stunning! The angular architectural setting complements the flowery facets just perfectly. I'm really in awe of the designers who can create these beauties.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, congrats!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful! I love the additional elements with that diamond - enjoy!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL! so unique.. lucky you!!! :love::love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement and a beautiful ring! It's a perfect setting for such a gorgeous AVR. CvB executed your design into a true heirloom :love:
Enjoy your wedding planning and your ring!

LawmaLlama

Shiny_Rock
stunning - love those frenchies! Welcome to the AVR club!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous ring! Congrats on your engagement!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Your ring is definitely beautiful but that stone.... GAH :geek2:! I remember when you first posted it.... it took my breath away. The patterning and pastels it throws are just spectacular!

Wishing you many years of happily wedded bliss. Congrats again!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous centre stone and I love the setting, congrats!!!!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this ring on IG and I knew immediately whom it belongs to! Congratulations on your engagement and on your stunning ring! Caysie did a marvelous job bringing your design idea into reality and the ring simply looks like it was meant for your hand. It looks stunning! Congrats again!
Also, the idea of a simple band with french cuts sounds lovely. As others have said, I think that it will complement your ring nicely without detracting from it:)

Q

Queenie60

Simply beautiful and perfect! Congratulations.

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OOOOOOO, I saw this on IG!!!! So excited to see that it's yours! Your AVR is stunning! Congratulations!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Wow wow wow. :love: The diamond looks amazing. The setting is perfect. Thank you for sharing! Additionally- the shots you took of the AVR are amazing and highlight it so well!! Any tips?

P

PierreBear

Gorgeous!! The faceting is so interesting! Congratulations and enjoy. Beautiful ring! :appl:

NicoleEC

Rough_Rock
Amazing! So gorgeous, congratulations!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning stone and stunning ring!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so absolutely stunning and your pics are AMAZING!!!! I have to say that is one of the prettiest AVR's I've seen!!! :love::love::love: Congratulations on your engagement! :appl::appl::appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous bordeaux! Congratulations on a lovely ring and your upcoming marriage!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on IG and was hoping it was going to be on a PS member's hot little finger!! It's just perfect from every angle -- congrats on your engagement!

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Congrats!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sheer perfection, looks perfect on your hand. Love it !:appl::love:

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all of your kind comments!! I am LOVING this ring more and more everyday! The French cuts are so delicate and yet give off so much brilliance!

Oh wow. That is just so stunning. :-o:shock::love::love::love: I totally love the rectangular frame of the side stones. I have been really appreciating that style lately. The contrast with the roundness of your center is so complementary, and so very very elegant. I also love how clean the profile looks with just a little bit of millgrain. The swoop of the prongs going up and the squareness of the stepdown of the sidestones is so very graceful and bold at the same time. I love it!!! Great job on the design and Caysie’s execution was spot on. I am so happy that you found her work worth the wait. Another great match between customer and artisan. Congratulations!! It’s magnificent. So true to the Art Deco period.

Ohhh LLJsmom, thank you for your sweet and so on point comments! I agree with every word you said and really appreciate your detailed descriptions. I also love the contrast of the round and square, graceful and bold... I'm enjoying it every second!! :love::love:

Breath taking!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Blessings for a long & healthy marriage!!! :love:

Thank you, Matthews1127!!

Wow!!! Caysie and her bench along with the customer-- I mean I am just blown away by each ring she makes.

It's gorgeous and clearly well-made. Best wishes!!

Many hand shots please. :love:

I'm blown away by every ring she makes as well! She and her team have so much talent! :clap:

Congrats!!!
What a stunning stone and setting design. I love the perfect detailing. This ring is top notch. Enjoy wearing it!

Thanks, Acinom! Everyone I've encountered--even those who know nothing about jewelry--comments on the quality and cut of the AVR! I'm just loving it! :love:

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
HI:

Timeless yet fresh. Well done!:appl::love:

cheers--Sharon

Timeless yet fresh describes it so well! Thanks!!

Gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love:

Thank you!! :D

Oh. My. Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love::love:

I say this AT LEAST a couple of times everyday!! :love:

How beautiful @Bordeaux! Just stunning in it’s uniqueness and design. Of course Caysie does it again! Congrats and enjoy your wedding planning!

Thank you, Bonfire!! The wedding planning is definitely less fun than the ring planning :lol-2::lol-2:

Oh yes I saw this on her instagram and thought it's just fabulous. Every aspect of the design is delivers and beautifully executed

Thank you so much, Niel! Caysie and her team really blew it out of the park and delivered exactly what I was hoping for. I love how she can do everything from more structured design elements to intricate detailing. Truly an incredible artist! :love:

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! !!! Absolutely perfect!

Thank you, ceg!!

Wow that's gorgeous! Congratulations!

I couldn't agree more, thank you! :love:

Beautiful!! :love: Congratulations on your engagement and your dreamy ring. Good luck getting anything done for at least a month - I bet you won't be able to stop staring at that stunner, I know I wouldn't!

Oh I will tell you it's becoming a problem!! I could hardly focus this week on anything else and I'm causing some distractions for people around me too :lol-2::lol-2: It's a lucky problem to have!!

What a beautiful and timeless ring! Congratulations on your engagement! May you be blessed with many many happy years together!

Thank you so very much! :mrgreen:

Amazing!! Truly beautiful. Love AVRs

Me too! The faceting is just unbeatable. Thank you!

It's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Thanks, GearGirly!

Stunning ring and congrats on your engagement!

Thank you, kgizo!! :mrgreen:

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
I saw the picture on Caysie's IG today when I was out of town, and I HOPED it would turn up on PS!!! Wow, it's so beautiful!:love: I think the AVR is gorgeous and the setting is perfect! Caysie is just SO good! My view is that heirlooms are worth a little extra time, and it surely would not have been the same without the french cuts! Best wishes to you for a wonderful wedding, and please come back and show us some pics with your wedding band!

(For those that don't know, Jonathan is now working full time at his new company, augustvintageinc.net, so please contact him directly for custom cuts. He will be getting a lot of new inventory in by the end of the year, too!)

Your pictures are amazing and you should be a hand model!

I think a straight french cut band with milgrain edges would be best with your ring since the e-ring has a distinctive design already. I think it would compliment the e-ring without being distracting.

Thank you for your sweet comments, DS! My now fiance and I have a running joke where he constantly tells me "you have the best hands!!" so he appreciates and agrees with the hand model comment :lol-2::lol-2::lol-2: I couldn't agree more that heirlooms are worth the extra time and the French cuts (and entire ring) were worth the wait. Caysie and her team are just so talented!!

Excellent points on the band. I certainly want something complementary and not distracting. The petite french cut band has my vote!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love how Deco this is. Perfection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results