shape
carat
color
clarity

AVR + CvB = Perfection!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, everyone! I'm just thrilled with it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Stone and setting!!!

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Omg! Your ring is stunning; I love it! Your AVR is gorgeous and the setting is perfect. The right setting makes SUCH a big difference and I’m so glad you love it!
I recently talked to Caysie about an Elsa/Chloe modified combo before I saw your setting and am happy to see it work so beautifully together. Thank you for sharing your pics!:wavey:

Q

Queenie60

Wow. Jonathan's stones and CVB's designs, a match made in bling heaven. Beautiful ring. Congratulations.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING! Congrats. Thanks for sharing the process, CADs n photos, with us!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't you just hate it when you do a nice photo shoot with your bling and notice after the fact that there's fuzz under a prong??????

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don't you just hate it when you do a nice photo shoot with your bling and notice after the fact that there's fuzz under a prong??????
Yes!
gaah.gif

I just adore your ring, it's absolutely perfect. Gorgeous. :love:

Well done. :appl:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes!
gaah.gif

I just adore your ring, it's absolutely perfect. Gorgeous. :love:

Well done. :appl:

Thank you - I'll upload some more pics when I can (fuzz free!).

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok I got the fuzz out of the prong, but some kitty hairs came along for the ride, sorry. >^..^<

IMG_3400.JPG IMG_3397.JPG IMG_3960.JPG IMG_3973.JPG IMG_3997.JPG IMG_4004.JPG IMG_4031.JPG IMG_4046.JPG IMG_4083.JPG IMG_4064.JPG

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Swoon! :love: This is so stunning... AVRs in a CvB are definitely a match made in heaven. Enjoy her!!

scoutfinch

Shiny_Rock
Oh its beautiful! I saw this on IG and was hoping to see more pictures here on PS! I love the Chloe and Elsa details together and its so pretty on your hand! Isn't it astonishing how even after seeing the CADs, the ring IRL just blows your mind? I just got mine from CvB and I'll never forget opening the box for the first time!
Your pictures are wonderful btw!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congrats! :clap::clap:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this thread initially....but WOW...this is just one of the most glorious oec's and the setting is such a fabulous and perfect pairing.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this thread initially....but WOW...this is just one of the most glorious oec's and the setting is such a fabulous and perfect pairing.

Thank you so much! I love your ring too - the head on it is so beautiful!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much! I love your ring too - the head on it is so beautiful!
Thank you @ecf8503!I adore everything about this ring and am thinking about upgrading with an AVR. I am wondering if you posted the specs of the diamond? Did I just miss them? I am interested in the table percentage etc. I love the look of this diamond, it is pretty much what I'm looking for, so I 'd love the details

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @ecf8503!I adore everything about this ring and am thinking about upgrading with an AVR. I am wondering if you posted the specs of the diamond? Did I just miss them? I am interested in the table percentage etc. I love the look of this diamond, it is pretty much what I'm looking for, so I 'd love the details

Thanks! Yes here is a screenshot of the cert -

Fullscreen capture 882018 42232 PM-001.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I forgot to ask if you have a few videos of the ring on your hand? I'd love to see them.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry it's a little grainy - It looks perfect on my phone! I was trying to avoid head obstruction, as the lights are above and the window behind me. Under the table, the bottom few facets appear dark in the video because of that, but if I don't have anything in between it and the light it's very bright!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry it's a little grainy - It looks perfect on my phone! I was trying to avoid head obstruction, as the lights are above and the window behind me. Under the table, the bottom few facets appear dark in the video because of that, but if I don't have anything in between it and the light it's very bright!
It's stunning! The most gorgeous oec! Thanks so much for posting the video!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, congrats!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It's VERY beautiful!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Does anyone know if there are any PS get togethers in LA planned for this year? I'd love to see some of these AVR's in person. I wish Jonathan was in CA :)

Strawberries1

Shiny_Rock
I love the combo of the ring and gem!
I'll be getting an oval moissy from AV but I still looking for someone to make the mount as I want milgrain and grain setting. Shall check out Caysie. Did you ever go to see her in person?

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the combo of the ring and gem!
I'll be getting an oval moissy from AV but I still looking for someone to make the mount as I want milgrain and grain setting. Shall check out Caysie. Did you ever go to see her in person?

No I've never met her in person, but I'd like to! We communicated primarily via text, and that worked very well. Her work is amazing - so much more delicate in person, and every detail is perfect.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ecf8503 -

My word, this is gorgeous! Would you mind sharing the diameter of the center stone? I love its proportions on your finger.

And your nails....YOWZA!! Love that color!!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @mrs-b! The diameter is 7.6-7.65mm (x 5.08mm deep).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results