shape
carat
color
clarity

AVR + CvB = Perfection!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't even say how thrilled I am with this ring - it far exceeds my expectations in every way! Truly a work of art.

The AVR is from Jonathan @Rhino at AV, 1.767ct H VS1. The ring is from CvB with an Elsa head and a Chloe shank, size 5.5 in platinum. Both Jonathan and Caysie were extremely professional, and made this journey all the more fun. Jonathan shipped the stone directly to Caysie, so I never saw it in person before the ring was sent to me once the ring was done.

Let me tell you I was blown away when I opened the box! The stone is a magical thing - it looks so beautiful in every lighting I've been in since I got it, with lovely colorful facets twinkling on and off, and never even a hint of tint in the H color. Just splendid. And the setting - WOW. It's so much daintier in real like than in the CADs and glamour shots. The milgrain is so fine, and every detail is executed perfectly.

I just can't thank Jonathan and Caysie enough for this exquisite piece - it's truly the most beautiful piece of jewelry I've ever seen in person, and I'm just over the moon happy!

I'll start with the CAD pics, then the glamour shots from Caysie, and finally my pathetic attempt to take some good real-life shots. Here are the CADs:

IMG_5673.JPG IMG_5674.JPG IMG_5675.JPG IMG_5676.JPG

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here are some glamour shots from Caysie:

IMG_9349.JPG

It's the bottom / left one in the paired shot:
IMG_9390.JPG

IMG_9348.JPG

IMG_9345.JPG IMG_9347.JPG

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! The ring is stunning. I LOVE IT!! I love the shoulder details, the tri-wire, the basket... This has just become one of my all time favorite rings on this forum. Congratulations and enjoy!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! The ring is stunning. I LOVE IT!! I love the shoulder details, the tri-wire, the basket... This has just become one of my all time favorite rings on this forum. Congratulations and enjoy!

Thank you so much! I still can't believe it's mine!!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning AVR!! Congratulations! :appl:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! You can't go wrong with the AVR/CvB combo!!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! It’s goegeous!!! I love the dantiness of your setting and that diamond is TDF! The faceting is so beautiful :kiss2:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone - it really is a spectacular stone!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh... Now this, THIS is my new dream.....
The diamond is breathtaking & that SETTING!!
Those CLAWS!!
I bet you are absolutely thrilled to bits, you lucky lady!! :appl:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! I loved that when I saw it on IG and am super excited to see it here. What a killer combo :appl:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh... Now this, THIS is my new dream.....
The diamond is breathtaking & that SETTING!!
Those CLAWS!!
I bet you are absolutely thrilled to bits, you lucky lady!! :appl:

I am! And the biggest Thank You goes to my wonderful hubby, who helped make this possible. He's the BEST - :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, @ecf8503!

Can I ask you how long the project took and also what size your fingers are?

ETA And I love your ail polish!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous in every way!!! :love: Beautiful stone and setting, congrats!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just beautiful - enjoy!!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunningly beautiful!!! Enjoy every minute of wearing your gorgeous new ring!!! You worked with two of the very best in the business and they both did an amazing job!!! :love:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolute perfection!! Congratulations on such a stunning collaboration!!! It’s really breathtaking!! I saw these photos on Caysie’s IG & almost DIED!!
You are such a lucky lady!!! :love:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, @ecf8503!

Can I ask you how long the project took and also what size your fingers are?

ETA And I love your ail polish!!

It took about 6 weeks, maybe a little less - I contacted Caysie around Aug 9 or so, and received it today! The ring is a size 5.5. My hands are a bit swollen today (darn pizza for dinner last night...), and I'm in the process of losing weight so I had it made a bit on the small side.

Thank you to everyone; I love it! And I fully realize how lucky I am - never take it for granted. :dance:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a magnificent diamond (the cut is sheer perfection) and the setting is exquisite. Enjoy your beautiful ring in good health and thank you so much for sharing your beautiful images.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I saw that beauty on IG, I knew it had to be yours!!! I love it sooo much! :love::love::love:

Caysie's settings are just perfect for AVRs and any antique diamonds. And you chose an outstanding AVR, too! I love the elements you put together in your setting. Enjoy this gorgeous ring, and I'll be telling a little how our paths crossed very soon!;))

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s truly beautiful. :love::love: May you wear and enjoy it for many many years to come.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
oh my gosh what a stunner! Just perfect!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Just perfect!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon!!! I LOVE this ring. Beautifully done and it looks perfect on you.:kiss2:

Haha every time I think OK I know what I am going to do for a setting for my stone I see another TDF setting that makes me go uh oh I have no clue what I want to do.

Enjoy your beautiful new ring in health and happiness.:appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG!!!! So so beautiful. Congratulations!!!! How will you get anything else done??!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning stone and stunning setting. Truly, CvB and AVR's/AVC's are like peas and carrots :P2. Perfect never looked so good!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results