shape
carat
color
clarity

Average Bride Age

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
I will be 26 and he will be 28
9.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 5:47:40 AM
Author: gwendolyn
J and I are almost engaged now (he''s ready to get married now, I just want to make sure living together goes well first, and we''re moving in together in a couple of months). I''m 30 now, and I''m thinking I''ll either be 30 or 31 when we get married, which would mean he''d be 27, maybe 28 (another cradle-robber here!
2.gif
).
Here''s to cradle-snatching!

FI will be 33!

My mother was very pleased I''m marrying a younger man. My father is 11 years older than her and she feels that she has hit things like retirement 10 years too early.

Also with women living longer than men on average it''s a nice idea that if nothing terrible happens en-route, you might end up spending less of your old-age alone. My grandmother''s have been widowed 15 years and 36 years respectively and they both had much older husbands.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I''ll still be 27 when we get married in August, and S will still be 26. Hear hear for cradle robbing, even though for me it''s only by 8 months! Hehe.
1.gif

I guess I feel fairly young to be getting married, and we''re both still in school (oh god will it ever end... masters for me, second bachelors for him) so we''re still in that young mindset. It''s kind of strange to know so many couples who are younger than us who already have been married a few years with houses and 2 car garages and dogs and talking about babies and things. That''s gonna be a while for us, which suits us just fine.

Mchllmarsh

Shiny_Rock
I''ll be 24! My FI will be 25...

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
If it all goes to plan we will get married sometime in 2010 after my braces come off :D I will be 30 and he will be 35 :).

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
i''m 24 now. hopefully 25 when i get engaged and 26 when I get married.

if i get married at 26...he''ll be 27.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I was 24 (now 30), husband was 22. Still married :)

KesVayReas

Rough_Rock
Hi all! :) Fun topic!

I had just turned 22 when we got married, my husband was 28.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
I will most likely be 22 or 23 when we have our wedding. She will be the same age. :)

winston26

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 8:39:41 AM
Author: Pandora II

Date: 6/22/2008 5:47:40 AM
Author: gwendolyn
J and I are almost engaged now (he''s ready to get married now, I just want to make sure living together goes well first, and we''re moving in together in a couple of months). I''m 30 now, and I''m thinking I''ll either be 30 or 31 when we get married, which would mean he''d be 27, maybe 28 (another cradle-robber here!
2.gif
).
Here''s to cradle-snatching!

FI will be 33!

My mother was very pleased I''m marrying a younger man. My father is 11 years older than her and she feels that she has hit things like retirement 10 years too early.

Also with women living longer than men on average it''s a nice idea that if nothing terrible happens en-route, you might end up spending less of your old-age alone. My grandmother''s have been widowed 15 years and 36 years respectively and they both had much older husbands.
Sad to say it''s true that marrying an older man is higher risk of being a young widow. My dad was 13 yrs older and left my mom a 58 yr old widow recently
7.gif
Although she points out that Grandma wanted her to marry some guy who was her age, and he died many years ago. So you just never know and can''t go by any of that.
As DH was rock climbing in a "danger do not climb rocks" area on our honeymoon I was screaming "Get down! I do NOT want to be a widow after 1 week!" at least he listened Now I''m on a kick to get him to eat better. All this widow talk has me freaked out already...

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
I will be 24 and he turns 26 16 days before our wedding : )

icekid

Ideal_Rock
When we got married last summer, I was 26 and my hubby was 27. Quite young for our social circle! There''s just a slow trickle of weddings coming in now...

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Okay I haven''t read through this whole thread, I wish it was set up as a poll. But I am seeing a few people close in age to me
36.gif

I''ll be 26 at time of wedding and my very old-senior-citizen FI will be a whopping 27 years! He''s only seven months older than me though so I can''t pick on him too much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results