Attachments

• 0FD698BA-2BCF-4008-8EDA-E2ECF32B2428.jpeg
    0FD698BA-2BCF-4008-8EDA-E2ECF32B2428.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 61

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!!! It’s gorgeous!

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I ordered my asscher. Still no updates. I’ll probably email tomorrow night if I don’t get an email before that.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!! It’s gorgeous!

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I ordered my asscher. Still no updates. I’ll probably email tomorrow night if I don’t get an email before that.
Thank you @MakingTheGrade! I waited a long time for mine..I would have to check but at least six weeks..I think longer..I hope you get it soon! :appl:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @MakingTheGrade! I waited a long time for mine..I would have to check but at least six weeks..I think longer..I hope you get it soon! :appl:

New eta is July 8-9. I can be patient, I just like updates because I hate open ended waiting. If it takes more than 8 weeks though I’ll get annoyed because that’s twice the quoted time frame :/

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
New eta is July 8-9. I can be patient, I just like updates because I hate open ended waiting. If it takes more than 8 weeks though I’ll get annoyed because that’s twice the quoted time frame :/
Mine took really long too..but it was worth the wait! I hope you love it when you get it! I forgot how you’re going to set it..I think I remember you already have a setting?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s a cz so the AV moissy will replace it :)
Wow! It’s going to look so nice! I keep staring at my hand..I can’t believe it’s not a diamond! I’m worried to look at your asscher...:lol: I want asscher studs...:eek2:

Reactions: BMI

AK29

Shiny_Rock

Thats the quote I got on mine too. I almost think they cut a few orders at once and then have it shipped from overseas all at the same time

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:-o it is absolutely gorgeous @Mamabean !! may I what was the size and color?

Im waiting on mine (impatiently) and your photos got me excited all over again!!
Thank you @AK29! It’s 8.8mm..2.5 carats..DEF color... Photos don’t do it justice.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:-o it is absolutely gorgeous @Mamabean !! may I what was the size and color?

Im waiting on mine (impatiently) and your photos got me excited all over again!!
What did you order? You’re going to love it..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I looked mine up..I ordered on April 22 and David Klass received it on June 5th..I had it mailed directly to him...I then had to wait until David made the ring! I received it on June 25th! It’s actually not that bad considering I had it on my finger two months later..

BMI

Shiny_Rock
435AB8F4-7F3C-4384-BBCB-0E4EF0D078C5.jpeg
Rainbows in the shade of the tree!
SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your new AV paired with this diamond (I assume) band! Such a timeless and classic looking set for you to enjoy! :dance:
(I am also really looking forward to seeing your diamond/baguette reset which I think is going to look amazing with six prongs and bezeled baguettes.)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your new AV paired with this diamond (I assume) band! Such a timeless and classic looking set for you to enjoy! :dance:
(I am also really looking forward to seeing your diamond/baguette reset which I think is going to look amazing with six prongs and bezeled baguettes.)
Thank you BMI! Yes..It’s paired with my Blue Nile diamond Tazza band..
I’m excited about my reset. I’m thinking I should have it in three weeks...possibly sooner!

Reactions: BMI

AK29

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @AK29! It’s 8.8mm..2.5 carats..DEF color... Photos don’t do it justice.

I love hearing that "photos dont do it justice" :) Ugh I can hardly wait for mine! I ordered a GH 3 carat (9.35 mm). Your entire set is just stunning. I intend on setting mine in a classic solitaire too

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love hearing that "photos dont do it justice" :) Ugh I can hardly wait for mine! I ordered a GH 3 carat (9.35 mm). Your entire set is just stunning. I intend on setting mine in a classic solitaire too
Thank you@AK29...=)2
Wow! Yours will be a stunner! I’m wearing it right now and I can’t believe it’s not a diamond...The best way to describe it is it has depth to it unlike any moissanite I have. It’s even gorgeous from the side..
What color did you get?

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adding my AV square cushion to the thread. I love it ! Jonathan and Vicki were wonderful , and very patient, in helping me find just the right stone for my ring. 5C96C25D-CA60-4897-B84B-393140B7A5A0.jpeg 107CD1D8-0353-4381-9A80-EEBAF6393331.jpeg
Gorgeous! Love the setting as well!

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Thanks SimoneDi. It was a very special anniversary gift from my husband. It’s kind of blingy for daily wear, at least for me, but I do love it.
Janie

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Oops... Jeanie, not Janie

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Adding my AV square cushion to the thread. I love it ! Jonathan and Vicki were wonderful , and very patient, in helping me find just the right stone for my ring. 5C96C25D-CA60-4897-B84B-393140B7A5A0.jpeg 107CD1D8-0353-4381-9A80-EEBAF6393331.jpeg
Gorgeous! Did you buy your ring first and then have Jonathan and Vicki make a custom cut to fit?

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mamabean,
Yes, I did this project the hard way! I love the result but it probably would have made more sense to get the stone first and then have a setting made for it, like you did. I couldn’t resist a bargain when the setting came up on DB. However, the seller was not completely truthful about resizing. As a result, I can only wear in on my skinny days Live and learn!

Are you loving your AV EC? An EC or Asscher from AV just shot up to the top of my “ want list” when I saw your EC ring:roll2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Mamabean,
Yes, I did this project the hard way! I love the result but it probably would have made more sense to get the stone first and then have a setting made for it, like you did. I couldn’t resist a bargain when the setting came up on DB. However, the seller was not completely truthful about resizing. As a result, I can only wear in on my skinny days Live and learn!

Are you loving your AV EC? An EC or Asscher from AV just shot up to the top of my “ want list” when I saw your EC ring:roll2:
Thank you @jeaniefish! I really love it..I didn’t expect to love it this much...It’s right up there with my diamonds...:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results