shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT August Vintage Cushion 1.17 K VVS2

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
335
So beautiful ring, Cachette, congratulation on your 20th anniversary, too!
 

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
4,165
Total chunk-fest!!! :love: I love all the colors coming off of it! The setting is so elegant and the ring pairs so well with your band! Congratulations on 20 years!!! Wear this beauty in good health!
 

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
10,658
Just a thought, if you are going to be wearing it with your eternity - how about picking up a very thin spacer (WG or Plat, or if you are looking for a hint of colour - RG would be awesome with your skin tone!) to prevent the eternity girdles from gouging at your new ring basket??? I got one from Daniel M but there are other etsy vendors who make them.
 

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
122
As an M AVC owner I really do think K is my perfect colour, your stone is soo beautiful!, congrats on your anniversary and upgrade, the setting is so clean and classic and I love love love the eternity band with it, I know what you mean about these stones being mesmerising, Ive nearly crashed my car a few times, cant help watching the colours change and the personality of them, also I think mine looks huger on my hand due to the 'glow' of them, I really agree you have to see them IRL, enjoy!! I agree the idea of a thin spacer is a good one protect the lovely e-band..
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
Efriede|1344878396|3250676 said:
So beautiful ring, Cachette, congratulation on your 20th anniversary, too!
^

Thank you Efriede!

Cachette :))
 

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Mar 24, 2011
Messages
1,339
It's fabulous, congrats! I loooove the patterning, and I adore a simple solitaire... wear it in good health and congrats on 20 years!
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
KristyDarling|1344879380|3250687 said:
Total chunk-fest!!! :love: I love all the colors coming off of it! The setting is so elegant and the ring pairs so well with your band! Congratulations on 20 years!!! Wear this beauty in good health!


Thank you very much Kristy!! It's really remarkable to see how the colors change. Never seen anything like it before and I love it!

Cachette :))
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
Enerchi|1344879616|3250692 said:
Just a thought, if you are going to be wearing it with your eternity - how about picking up a very thin spacer (WG or Plat, or if you are looking for a hint of colour - RG would be awesome with your skin tone!) to prevent the eternity girdles from gouging at your new ring basket??? I got one from Daniel M but there are other etsy vendors who make them.

That's a great suggestion Enerchi! I may just look into it. Thank you!

Cachette :))
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
novicediamond|1344886392|3250762 said:
As an M AVC owner I really do think K is my perfect colour, your stone is soo beautiful!, congrats on your anniversary and upgrade, the setting is so clean and classic and I love love love the eternity band with it, I know what you mean about these stones being mesmerising, Ive nearly crashed my car a few times, cant help watching the colours change and the personality of them, also I think mine looks huger on my hand due to the 'glow' of them, I really agree you have to see them IRL, enjoy!! I agree the idea of a thin spacer is a good one protect the lovely e-band..

Thank you novicediamond!

lol! I also get crazy distracted looking at this ring!! I can't stop! :cheeky:

Cachette :))
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
tuffyluvr|1344887700|3250781 said:
It's fabulous, congrats! I loooove the patterning, and I adore a simple solitaire... wear it in good health and congrats on 20 years!


Thank you tuffyluvr!! I love the patterning also! It's really wonderful to look at. :)

Cachette :))
 

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
3,943
What a knockout!!! I love the stone, love the setting, love it with the eternity. Perfection!!! What size are you hoping to go with when you upgrade?

I have a 5-stone band with K AVCs. Sure would love to put the two of these together to see them in all their chunky pastel glory! (You don't happen to live in Chicago do you?). It's my dream to get a K colored AVC or antique cut solitaire in a few years. I agree that 80% of the time my little K's look bright white (or are reflecting a rainbow of colors). But the other 20% of the time they range from a touch of warmth to a rich golden color that to my delight I've found that I love! Not that I'd turn down an I or a J, mind you.

Gorgeous pictures of a stunning set. Thank you so much for sharing them! And happy anniversary!
 

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
6,183
Its so gorgeous Cachette!! CONGRATS on 20 years and wear your new set in the best of health & much happiness!!!! :appl: :appl:
 

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Sep 17, 2011
Messages
2,319
Congratulations on your 20 year anniversary any amazing upgrade! It is absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: :appl: :love:
 

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
10,614
wow-stunningly gorgeous! mm mm mm!
 

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
2,197
Beautiful and classy!!! :appl:
 

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
1,583
Cachette congratulations on your 20 anniversary and that beautiful upgrade. I love it with your shared prong band too! :wavey:
 

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
3,738
Very gorgeous!
 

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
4,050
They look beautiful together! Thank goodness for anniversaries--congrats on 20 yrs!
 

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
11,025
It's absolutely stunning!! Congrats :)
 

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
11,025
It's absolutely stunning!! Congrats :)
 

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
11,025
It's absolutely stunning!! Congrats :)
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
Rosebloom|1344890770|3250814 said:
What a knockout!!! I love the stone, love the setting, love it with the eternity. Perfection!!! What size are you hoping to go with when you upgrade?

I have a 5-stone band with K AVCs. Sure would love to put the two of these together to see them in all their chunky pastel glory! (You don't happen to live in Chicago do you?). It's my dream to get a K colored AVC or antique cut solitaire in a few years. I agree that 80% of the time my little K's look bright white (or are reflecting a rainbow of colors). But the other 20% of the time they range from a touch of warmth to a rich golden color that to my delight I've found that I love! Not that I'd turn down an I or a J, mind you.

Gorgeous pictures of a stunning set. Thank you so much for sharing them! And happy anniversary!


Thanks so much Rosebloom!! I LOVE your band! My solitaire would look terrific next to it!! :love: Too bad I live so far from you (Canada) otherwise I would of loved to see your band; it must be amazing IRL!!!

I do see the rich golden color you mentioned at times. Someone had explained it a while back stating that it looks like ginger ale as it's not a solid color but a transparent color. Various lighting environments really dictate what the lower color stones look like (from clear transparent to a rich ginger ale color). It's pretty cool!

Enjoy your gorgeous band Rosebloom and good luck with your search for a solitaire stone!

Cachette :))
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
Dani|1344893513|3250833 said:
Its so gorgeous Cachette!! CONGRATS on 20 years and wear your new set in the best of health & much happiness!!!! :appl: :appl:

Thank you Dani! It's strange to imagine that I've been with my DH more than half my life (we met when I was 17 and him 18). We are still deeply in love and I'm thankful for that.

Cachette :))
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
armywife13|1344899708|3250898 said:
Congratulations on your 20 year anniversary any amazing upgrade! It is absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: :appl: :love:


Thank you very much armywife!!

Cachette :))
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
packrat|1344902573|3250928 said:
wow-stunningly gorgeous! mm mm mm!


Thank you very much packrat!!!

Cachette :))
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
purplesilk|1344926690|3251082 said:
Beautiful and classy!!! :appl:


Thank you purplesilk!!

Cachette :))
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
Monnyjay|1344929607|3251089 said:
Cachette congratulations on your 20 anniversary and that beautiful upgrade. I love it with your shared prong band too! :wavey:


Thank you very much Monnyjay! I was afraid that the band would be too big for the size of the stone but it turned out alright after all! I love how blingy they look together. :bigsmile:

Cachette :))
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
lknvrb4|1344937668|3251101 said:
Very gorgeous!


Thank you lknvb4!!

Cachette :))
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
mom2boys|1344938969|3251105 said:
They look beautiful together! Thank goodness for anniversaries--congrats on 20 yrs!


Thank you mom2boys!

lol!! So true! From here, I expect major anniversary gifts in 5 year increments!! Hey, I'm not getting any younger ya know. ;))

Cachette :))
 

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
1,630
Amys Bling|1344940383|3251108 said:
It's absolutely stunning!! Congrats :)

Thank you Amysbling!!

Cachette :))
 
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
Top