shape
carat
color
clarity

AT LAST!!! CrookedRock''s Ring!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Cushions are my second favorite cut other than asschers, and your diamond makes me LOVE cushions even more. You are one lucky lady!
1.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
CKinNYC~ When we were designing it I knew I didn't want a basket, I wanted it to be totally open. We tried to figure out what to do with the side bc ther has to be something or the culet would sit on my finger... Me thought about designs and even his initial and we didn't like anything. Then we started doodling and that lil inverted V happened... then I saw the W it made and I was in love. That's where it all came from...
SO copy away... I think it's a fantastic lil thing bc no one knows unless I tell them, so it's something that I can love everytime I look at it.
I've missed you threads, but what kind of stone are you using... Spill the details.. we love them!!

Scarlet~ I am loving the pics, except for the fact that it make me think that my diamond looks dirty and cloudy next to yours!!! I had convinced myself it was perfectly white
38.gif
... I love the pics though! When the sit right next to each other I want to turn one of them so they are sitting the same direction. LOL. I want to see the facets side by side. We need a play date soon!! And shame on you for not taking finger shots!!
16.gif

Ginza~ Well, my right has always been much stronger, so hopefully this will even it out! LOL
Thanks for the belated Birthday wish, in the midst of all this it kinda got lost...
And no kidding, Where is MRS.S? And where is she???

Holly~ Thanks for coming by! I agree, the FI is a cutie, and more importantly... one of the most genuine, sincere people I have ever come across... I consider myself a lucky girlie!
And I have run into the same problem with words a few times here on PS. It is very difficult to find new words... But
ALMIGHTY, THAT'S ABSOLUTELY THE MOST AMAZING THING WE'VE SEEN HERE AT PS!!!!!!!!!!!
I like those!!! And I like them a lot!!!
30.gif
2.gif

ANd upgrade.. Someone did say that... I can assure you all that I will not ever be starting a thread about an upgrade. Never gonna happen! LOL... Earrings and colored rhr are another story though!
31.gif

Portia~ We were just talking about Telluride yesterday and how we want to go out for a summer trip!! Keep me posted on when you are there, you never know it could be the same time!!
And you avatar pic is killing me right now... my lil guy has been with his grammie (my mom...lol) for over 2 weeks and I feel like my life has a hole in it! I miss him terribly, I need entertainment, and you know how much they provide!!
Thanks! It's good to see you around here!

Miranda~ I'm lovin the play date pics too!! Bad PS'er for not taking finger shots though!!!
14.gif
LOL

IloveAsschers~ We must have simialr taste bc I am totally lusting after Asschers right now... Both are so unique and yet so classic... Thanx!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
girl...that ring is enormous..seriously it looks huge on you...are you sure you aren''t a secret celebrity?? The ring is incredible...congrats on your engagement.

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Your ring is to die for! It looks beautiful on your hand.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/30/2008 12:18:47 AM
Author: mrssalvo
girl...that ring is enormous..seriously it looks huge on you...are you sure you aren''t a secret celebrity?? The ring is incredible...congrats on your engagement.
9.gif
31.gif

Yup, maybe I posted a pic of another happy couple on a sailboat.... You''ll never know!
Thanks so much MrsS! When are you getting yours??

And thanks to MrsSmitty too!!

More pics to come this weekend!

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, all I can say right now is WOW! Your ring is SPECTACULAR! Many congratulations!

2danes

Shiny_Rock
I KNEW that when I saw this post was FIVE pages long That this was going to be ring
to DIE for!
There is nothing that I can say, that hasn''t been said~ It is a JAW dropping beauty.
What a piece of art!

Congratulations to you! Bet you can''t stop staring at it! I can''t stop going back to stare at your pics!
You lucky lucky lucky lucky woman! Wear it in good health and CONGRATULATIONS!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Now THAT''S a ring!!! Woohoo, girl!!! Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I think you''re gonna have to alternate between hands so that one bicep''s not bigger than the other....
9.gif

Seroiusly, your ring is absolutely stunning, a jaw-dropper indeed!! Yay!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Heehee, I love the new pics! So cute! I showed J this thread last night and he said, "WOW! You could signal ships from shore with that ring!"
9.gif

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your engagement Crooked! What a ring! Wow ! That''s a whole lotta bling!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
SOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just beautiful. Elegant! A beautiful cushion shape with the brilliance of a round.... PERFECTION!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
CR...I fell off my chair then could not stop staring! It is beyond words! Amazing.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Canoli!!!!!! WoW!
emsmilep.gif
Now that's a ring! Beautiful!!!!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I just keep coming back to drool....and my husband caught me last night. He now thinks this is what my expectations for my upgrade are...poor guy
3.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
oh my goodness gracious, AMAZING!!! (off to give my cushion steroids so it grows up to be just like yours!!)
30.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
CrookedRock - You are not helping my cushion craving at all flaunting this super fantabulous beauty.
38.gif

Your ring is amazing in these pictures and I can''t even imagine how stunning it is in person!! A showstopper for certain!

Congrats again on your engagement! Enjoy the endless mesmerized moments you will spend admiring your new beauty.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have tried on 3 different occasions to tell you how gorgeous your ring is, CR, but every single time, PS eats my post. Grrrrrr!

Well, NOT this time, PS gremlins! I''ve copied/pasted this 3 times now, and there''s no way I''m not going to be able to tell CR how AMAZINGLY STUNNING her ring is! Good Lord - it''s just . . . PERFECT!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers, it is perfection!!! CONGRATS
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Bensbride~ Thanks a bunch! I''m hoping to be able to catch some cool pics this weekend like the one in your avatar!

2danes~ I know with 5 pages already!!! I''m beyond flattered! It''s kinda funny, bc the FI keeps asking how many pages the thread is, like it''s how he''s gaging whether or not people like it! LOL
Thanks! How is your search going??

Lynnie~ LOL I would love to switch hands but it doesn''t fit on the other one!

Gwen~ That''s a hoot! So long as it''s a private yacht that will wisk away me to a gorgeous island, I may walk down to the beach and try it! LOL

RoseRed~ Thanks, it''s more bling than I ever dreamed of!

Legacy~ Aww... now I see it! Def need to meet up! A ring play date is a must!

Bliss~ WOW! Thanx! I think you are right, it''s a great balance of both!

Emeraldlover1~ Good Luck with list keeper! Thanks so much, I really am thrilled!! Looking forward to seeing your list being passed off soon!

Wishful~ LOL! Thanks! I love your avatar pic!! My lil goes that and runs from room to room to get to the best window for a view... It''s sooo cute!

Burk~ LMAO!! I spit out my water when I read this! You can do what I did and make one of the pics your desktop pic. That worked for me! LOL

DMB~ We''re cushion halo twins! How fun! And I really don''t think yours should hit the ''roids... It is beautiful the way it is!!

Sparkalicious~ Well then my plan to convert the entire world into cushion lovers is finally working! LOL
Thanks though, we''re really excited!

Lauren~ PS gremlins kill me too! Thanks for not giving up! I tend to think it''s perfect too!

Hey Skippy! Thanks a bunch!
35.gif

Phoenix~ I know you are a big stone lover too, so thank you! It''s funny bc I actually don''t remember that pic, I sure I have seen it many times over the 300 times I have been on his site, but I didn''t base mine off of it. I really kinda went in with my own ideas and pointed out lil things on different rings, but there wasn''t one as a whole that we went after. He should be posting mine soon. He said he was naming it after me, I really want to see his pics...

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came out of lurking to compliment this AWESOMELY, GORGEOUSLY, EQUISITE, piece of art!!!! Stick a fork in me I am done!!! You know you have a special piece when Leon names it after you!!!

36.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
36.gif

CaféHummingbird

Rough_Rock
I''ve lurked here for so long, but I finally created an account to tell you how beautiful your ring is.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Did I post yet to admire your gorgeous ring? If I did then never mind it''s worth saying twice..

Stunning, delicious, magnificent, perfect! Did I mention perfect? I''m so glad you weren''t afraid to halo it, I think it''s sheer ...umm... perfection! I can''t find another word for it!

Congratulations!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
CR - I think we''re ready for some macro photos! Yup. Definitely ready for more!

P.S. - Love those stone sister shots, Scarlet!

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
CrookedRock:

Just got back from 2 weeks away for business... While I was sitting in an office working all memorial day weekend, I thought of how annoyed I was that I wasn''t spending Memorial Day weekend at Figawi in Nantucket, and then thought of you, your potential dress (ha!) and wondered if the engagement had happened...

Your ring is amazing, and it sounds like you had an amazing weekend! How did you enjoy Nantucket with the race going on btw? Did you manage to find any quiet time?

Congrats again!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy Cannoli!!! I literally opened my mouth and said "Oh My God" when I saw your ring. It is to die for and one of the most incredible rings I''ve seen to date!!! You MUST innundate this thread with more pictures!

goldfish

Rough_Rock
That ring is so beautiful!!!!!
36.gif

I wouldn''t be able to do anything all day except look at it.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely the best, my dream ring, in fact.
I keep looking at it, over and over.
You have to post more pictures, please!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
...speechless...

23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif