shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher MILGRAIN band! Thanks Quest!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
L
30.gif
ve it!! Does the milgraining go all the way around the ring? Or is just the channel are milgrained? DH surprised me with a 1 carat round channel diamond band last week and seeing your milgraining is making me go "hmmm...maybe my rings needs some oomph too" lol

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
VG, I think the miligrain was just the perfect thing to add a little visual interest! It looks gorgeous as a set!!!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
WOW, I can''t believe what a difference that makes! That is incredible! Who''d a thunk it?
37.gif

Looks beautiful!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
The milgrain looks fantastic, VG! I love how it sets off the diamonds and makes them look all a-twinkle
1.gif
. Great idea!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks awesome! Good job.
36.gif
Now where are the close ups??
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous band, congrats!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much everyone! I am just so happy with it. I promise to post some more close-up pics tomorrow - it''s been a crazy evening - couldn''t get DS to bed at his usual time.

February2003Bride, the milgrain doesn''t go all the way around the band, just on the walls above & below the diamonds, and then it connects on the sides, like a rectangle. I''ll show it tomorrow in the close-up pics. It looks so neat and professional, I am really so happy how it turned out.

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS!
30.gif
Can''t wait for the close-ups!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neat change that keeps you interested in the ring. Great update!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here are the close-up pics you guys requested - this is a really good shot of the milgrain, with the "edge" showing on one side:

bandclose2.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a pic of how they "framed" the diamonds with the milgrain:

bandside1.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
One last pic:

bandclose1.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, I like it better too! Love step cuts in channel settings
30.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Big milgrain lover here, too, so no big surprise but it turned out fabulous!!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I was going to use the crying smilie when I read your 1st post. I miss your asscher centre stone and loved to see your asscher wb with the newer round brilliant cut. SO I was expecting that you had deconstructed it. I am so happy you didn''t. And I LOVE the craftmanship of the miligrain. It is a phenomenal job and compliments the wb and e-ring perfectly. Job well done.
36.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, they did a great job with the milgrain!!! Love Quest!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
vesper I really love how your band looks now, I when I started reading your post I thought wow does milgraining really make a big diff and then I saw the pics you posted especially the before and after and the milgrain makes an already pretty ring divine!

I''d love to see more pics!
Quest did an AWESOME job for sure!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful vesper! Looks amazing with your e-ring.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I never knew that milgrain could be added to a ring after the fact. Quest did a great job vesper!! And the added migraining really does make the stones in your wedding band pop. Beautiful!!

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
Looks fabulous! I did the same thing to my channel set eternity WB two weeks ago. I redid my engagement ring to a three row pave and the old band looked odd, the miligrain did the trick. Its a great way to change the look for little money. Your set is TDF!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful, what a great idea
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ManhattanLawyer

Shiny_Rock
I don''t normally love milgrain but I have to tell you that your band is GORGEOUS! I also love that it doesn''t match your e-ring but that it still complements it so well! Love it.

futuremrsT

Rough_Rock
It''s so beautiful. I''m adding Asschers to my wishlist.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice touch! I love milgrain
18.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
That looks awesome!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results