carat
color
clarity

Asscher from Todd Gray finally set

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is there a thread for this ring?
You scared me for a moment, thought you meant the Ruby Prince.
You know there's a stiff penalty for selling a Jewel of the Week.
Ooooh noooo! The prince cut ring with the ruby halo is definitely a permanent resident in my collection =)2 The thread for the POH/ Quadex style square radiant is here:
I dont think I will be able to part with it, but I do want more finger coverage (now that I'm getting older and my eyesight is declining I need bigger bling :lol:) and although I love the double claws I feel as though they are contributing to the stone looking more cushion shaped than ocatagonal at wearing distance so I need to tweak the setting to emphasize the "radiantness" and the straight lines. Maybe a halo of some sort or a bezel.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
In a rare moment of resourcefulness, I had found that diamond and I do remember it, and your saying you had looked high and low for that quality. (you can't sell this.)
And while your setting is elegant, I see what you mean about the claw prongs making it appear square. (you can't sell this.) I think a setting that takes more real estate would be appropriate for such a rare diamond. (you can't sell this.) It would be great fun trolling PS to find possibilities.
Are you sensing a veiled message?

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
In a rare moment of resourcefulness, I had found that diamond and I do remember it, and your saying you had looked high and low for that quality. (you can't sell this.)
And while your setting is elegant, I see what you mean about the claw prongs making it appear square. (you can't sell this.) I think a setting that takes more real estate would be appropriate for such a rare diamond. (you can't sell this.) It would be great fun trolling PS to find possibilities.
Are you sensing a veiled message?

Hmmmm, why do I find that I'm thinking I really can't sell this........ :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I keep the thread of your diamond up and at the end of the day, I have a glass of wine and look for ways to set it. Last night it was Capucinne and Artemer.
Where is the umlaut on this thing?

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I keep the thread of your diamond up and at the end of the day, I have a glass of wine and look for ways to set it. Last night it was Capucinne and Artemer.
Where is the umlaut on this thing?

There's dedication to the cause! :bigsmile: I didnt understand the rest of your post though - what's Capucinne and Artemer, and umlaut??? I'm going to have to start a new thread to gather ideas for the reset now. Don't want to make your thread all about my re-set! :D

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock

I don't see these sites mentioned on Pricescope and if they were, they would not be described as "reasonable." But I'm dressing your diamond so there's no budget.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Finally, I like this, maybe with tweaks to the proportions:
Sorry.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Finally, I like this, maybe with tweaks to the proportions:
Sorry.

Well theres some really great ideas amongst these, thank you! I finally started a thread on RT to gather more ideas too.

This has made me want a step cut hexagon or octagon now :wall:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results