carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Asscher earrings with milgrained halo

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
swingirl|1307303310|2938491 said:
Those are gorgeous but I'd be so nervous wearing the wire style. I'd be afraid I'd lose one!

My thoughts exactly! But other than that - wowza! Those are some stunning earrings!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
WOW these are really beautiful!
Regarding the shepards hook being unsafe, I have several pairs (not of Asscher diamonds) :tongue: shephards hook style earrings and on my real good ones I slide one of those plastic plug looking earring backs. It slides all the way up to the back of the hole and keeps them safe.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
I haven't seen enough good drop earrings up close and personal to even know what sort of findings and ear wire/hooks might be used. I'm relieved to know there's a way to keep this type of earring secure!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Ninama|1307378534|2939018 said:
gemgirl|1307364943|2938839 said:
Stunning earrings. Beautiful design. I wouldn't change a thing except....... tell me there's something more holding these in your ears than just a shepherd's hook! That's scary for such gorgeous, otherwise well made, carat intensive earrings.

Wait... what? Woah! That's terrifying :errrr: Are they absotively, posolutely real? It looks a little bit like the loops on the hooks that holds the main attraction might not be soldered closed?

No offense to you or your boss or anyone - I couldn't tell a good fake from a real diamond based on photos if my life depended on it and know that *excellent* impostor earrings could cost as much as her Louboutins...especially if they're set in platinum. But maybe there's a reason she lends them out so breezily?

I suppose it's possible, but she's really not the type to have fake stuff. This is a woman who let her two-year old play with a $10k limited edition rolex. It was missing for months and later turned up at the bottom of a toy bin!!! :errrr:

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
tuffyluvr|1307424741|2939634 said:
Ninama|1307378534|2939018 said:
gemgirl|1307364943|2938839 said:
Stunning earrings. Beautiful design. I wouldn't change a thing except....... tell me there's something more holding these in your ears than just a shepherd's hook! That's scary for such gorgeous, otherwise well made, carat intensive earrings.

Wait... what? Woah! That's terrifying :errrr: Are they absotively, posolutely real? It looks a little bit like the loops on the hooks that holds the main attraction might not be soldered closed?

No offense to you or your boss or anyone - I couldn't tell a good fake from a real diamond based on photos if my life depended on it and know that *excellent* impostor earrings could cost as much as her Louboutins...especially if they're set in platinum. But maybe there's a reason she lends them out so breezily?

I suppose it's possible, but she's really not the type to have fake stuff. This is a woman who let her two-year old play with a $10k limited edition rolex. It was missing for months and later turned up at the bottom of a toy bin!!! :errrr:

I guess what I was trying to say is that I don't think safety is her number-one priority :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results