shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher cut Aquamarine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Ever since coatimundi posted her lovely asscher cut aquamarine, I have been searching high and low for one and I finally got one!! It''s not as pretty as hers but I sure love it!!

2.94carats
8.0 x 8.0 x 7.5mm, VVS

May I present to you.....

asscheraquamarinegary.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Another picture... just because!! This is my very first asscher, I can''t wait to get it!!

asscheraquamarine1gary.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This will be a real sparkler. I love aquas. Congratulations.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous, well cut stone!! Congrats!

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! I''m looking for one to replace my 1.2 asscher diamond. Where did you get yours??? Congratulations.. just beautiful!

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
simply amazing :)

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, everyone!! I purchased it from Gary at Finewaters gem. He is such a nice man. It''s funny because as soon as I emailed him that I wanted these stones, he wrote back within seconds saying he will be mailing it to me the next day....he''s visiting his in-laws here in Florida and he has the gemstones with him!! My type of a man, LOL!!

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! That is customer service!

and just to add!! It is simply stunning!!!! That's my kind of STONE!!

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
What a GORGEOUS GORGEOUS stone! I've been loving Finewater's lately. It's about time I make a purchase from them as well I think
31.gif

misspinky

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! I''m falling more and more in love with aquas every day... I think I might *need* one...

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WHAT A BEAUTY....CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lori

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
The cut is beautiful! Can''t wait to see more pics!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Yep, definitely putting one of those on my wish list!

BTW ladies, Gary is offering some generous discounts to his members, check it out!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Mochi, thanks for posting this! I think Gary has really finetuned his Asscher cut, and I just emailed him to have one cut for me, as well!

I can''t wait to see how you set yours!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone.

Lauren, I''m thinking about a bezel setting. I absolutely love yours, your hubby did a wonderful job with it! Are you also getting the asscher cut aquamarine or a different stone?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/30/2008 5:37:10 PM
Author: mochi
Thanks everyone.

Lauren, I''m thinking about a bezel setting. I absolutely love yours, your hubby did a wonderful job with it! Are you also getting the asscher cut aquamarine or a different stone?
Thank you, Mochi. :)

I think yous with look lovely in a bezel, and I was thinking bezel, too, until I saw this setting by WF!

http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/-Full-of-Surprises--Diamond-Engagement-Ring_1345.htm

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

I''m turning slightly green with envy....haha.

Can''t wait to see how you set it!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love it.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that on the website this morning and I just emailed him to order one as well. I will get it in January as he is so busy with Christmas cuts. I can''t wait to get mine.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! That asscher is GORGEOUS!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Will, I received my LOGR setting today which I ordered for my aqua, but wouldn''t you know it... the stone is too big! BUMMER!! I think I''m going to just get WF to do a custom bezel for it and just use the LOGR setting for another stone. But here are some pictures for you.

SSCN1625.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I really love this stone..

SSCN1624.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
side view.. the stone is just too deep for this setting...

SSCN1622.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock

SSCN1619.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
setting is for 8x8 and the stone is 8x8, but I think from now on I''ll just have to aim for a stone that a bit smaller.

SSCN1620.JPG

mochi

Ideal_Rock
So sad... I have to con''t to look for a stone to fit this LOGR. My husband said I just planned it this way!!
23.gif

SSCN1621.JPG

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mochi, I LOVE your stone. What are you thinking of looking for to fill that LOGR setting?

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Lauren,

I''m not quite sure what I''m going to do with this setting. But I''m leaning toward Lovingdiamonds rubellite garnet look or a green tourmaline.

Now about the aqua... I have been meaning to ask you for your blessing to use your ring as an inspiration and a model for WF to design a setting. I love your setting, it''s an absolute beauty and so very unique.
30.gif
30.gif
I don''t mean to put you on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results