shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher cut Aquamarine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bummer that the setting didn''t work out.... and ha.... what your husband said is like something my DH would say!! I think the stone deserves a custom made setting. It needs to showcase that stone in all of it''s glory!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mochi,
Did you win the setting on a low minimum bid auction? Or did you pay a higher initial auction price or the BIN price? Did you upgrade the diamonds? The diamonds look very nice in that setting, can''t wait to see what you are going to do with it.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2008 10:16:06 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Mochi,
Did you win the setting on a low minimum bid auction? Or did you pay a higher initial auction price or the BIN price? Did you upgrade the diamonds? The diamonds look very nice in that setting, can''t wait to see what you are going to do with it.
The betting ont this setting started at .99. No upgrades done to the stone or the metal. I don''t see any dark diamonds and it sparkles like crazy.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I love your asscher Mochi! But I don''t like in the LOGR - I think something that beautiful might look better in a simpler setting without a halo, where it can stand out on its own (maybe it''s good the LOGR didn''t work out?). It''s such a beautiful color and cut, that it deserves to shine by itself!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results