shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher Chrysoberyl in WF bezel setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
perfect! love the color of the stone and the gold. just amazing. going back to drool at the rainbow shot!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. The yellow gold really compliments the green. WOW
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much everyone for your kind comments. This particular ring is green gold, not yellow gold, but it''s vey subtle and does compliment the chrystoberyl. I never knew there were such a thing as green gold until WF suggested it. They are such wonderful people to work with!!

SSCN3954.JPG

SSCN3957.JPG

SSCN3838.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a gorgeous ring. Love the colour of the stone.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
It turned out beautiful Mochi!

I always love looking at your colored gems, as you have quite a collection going.
30.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! I never even knew there was green gold. A very nice unique piece! Congrats!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
WHAM!

so i''m looking and i''m looking and i''m thinking ''hmmm - these are nice photos...pretty ring...nice...yep...nice...''

and then i came across the profile shot that showed the crown of the stone and it''s incredible, majestic rise....

WHAM! (heart on floor)

love it. it''s a show stopper. (do make a point of walking into rooms with your arm stretched out in front of you so people can see that gorgeous crown!!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results