shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher Chrysoberyl in WF bezel setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
This a CAD I received from WF with the Chrystoberyl that was cut by Gene at http://www.precisiongem.com/index.html. I thought I would post a few pictures and a link to the colored gemstone area since alot of us (including myself in the being of my search for a diamond ring) don''t venture too far from this wonderful site.

zzwfchryso.jpg

36.gif
36.gif

SSCN3908.JPG

36.gif

SSCN3909.JPG

28.gif

SSCN3910.JPG

OMGOSH. That looks amazing Mochi! It''s SO beautiful!

The setting is killing me. Now I really want one lol. I don''t even want to know how much it cost because I will be sad lol.

YAYYYYY more pictures please!

That is GORGEOUS - I was just admiring it on the sidebar. I almost never click on the displays, but that is a beauty. I love the play of color within the stone, and the fluidity of the setting ....

DROOL!!! I am LOVING that picture with all the stones. YUM YUM YUM!!!! I''m so glad you posted in this forum too!

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
30.gif

Few more pictures. This chrysoberyl was set in green gold, which WF suggested and I think it complements the stone purfectly!!

SSCN3940.JPG

30.gif
30.gif

SSCN3945.JPG

19.gif

SSCN3947.JPG

36.gif

SSCN3950.JPG

VERY cool! Love the green gold!

Love it! Especially with that gold!

Is that a mushroom it''s sitting on? LOL! I love the variations in color it shows in different settings! It''s lemon-lime!

wow! eye CANDY for real, it looks like a fabulous jolly rancher. the color is lovely! love the setting too!

Wow, that setting is just amazing. I love your ring!

I love your ring Mochi! and the pictures keep getting better
36.gif

Oh my, Oh my
36.gif

I love it!

SSCN3641.JPG

SSCN3642.JPG

SSCN3644.JPG

SSCN3647.JPG

SSCN3649.JPG

SSCN3651.JPG

It''s STUNNING!!!! I love it!!!

This is my new favorite ring. I absolutely ADORE IT! D R O O L

If I ever re-set my emerald cut, it''s going in something exactly like that!

Stunning! I love everything about it.

That is stunning and i HEART that yellow gold!

Beautiful, as always, Mochi - you know how I feel about your Chryso ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Swoon. I am SO in love with this stone and its setting. Beautiful!!

I love it!! So pretty

Mochi it''s gorgeous! And you''re such a talented photographer - can you come over and take pics of my gems???
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP