shape
carat
color
clarity

As Requestd: Tiffany Legacy AND Matching Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh la la. Very pretty.

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
I never realized how much I love the Tiffany Legacy! After seeing your pics, I now know!
30.gif
Stunning
30.gif

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
Best Pictures I could come up with after taking about 100...haha...I think these 2 pictures represent the true beauty of the Legacy as if it''s right in front of your eyes

legbest2.JPG

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
In case anyone is wondering if the Tiffany Legacy has enough fire...well here it is firing away. :)

legbest.JPG

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Love it love it love it!! I can never get enough of the Legacy!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Need I say more?

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 8:40:57 PM
Author: LegacyGirl
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Need I say more?

LegacyGirl...do you have a legacy as well? If so...SHOW US!

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
there are so many jewelers that try to knock off this design but I think it''s truly one of a kind. It''s the patented legacy cushion that really makes this ring what it is as these pictures prove.

I think your ring is stunning. I''m biased however, this is the ring that my very soon to be fiance and I have chosen. Mine will be smaller though, we are getting a G, VS1 1.52

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 11:58:27 PM
Author: Diamond Confused
there are so many jewelers that try to knock off this design but I think it''s truly one of a kind. It''s the patented legacy cushion that really makes this ring what it is as these pictures prove.

I think your ring is stunning. I''m biased however, this is the ring that my very soon to be fiance and I have chosen. Mine will be smaller though, we are getting a G, VS1 1.52
Oh how exciting!!! You have to post your pictures when get yours! I am so in love with the ring...I could hardly drive today w/o staring at it the whole time.
41.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 2:24:31 AM
Author: pittdidi

Date: 2/17/2008 11:58:27 PM
Author: Diamond Confused

Oh how exciting!!! You have to post your pictures when get yours! I am so in love with the ring...I could hardly drive today w/o staring at it the whole time.
41.gif
I bet! Your Legacy is just beautiful! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results