shape
carat
color
clarity

As Requestd: Tiffany Legacy AND Matching Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
Here is it ladies...the Tiffany Legacy E-Ring and the Legacy Wedding Band.

didiset1.jpg

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
Profile picture

didiset2.jpg

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
OOOO! Beautiful!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh stunning!!! Congrats. How about a pic face on to your hand? If you know what I mean...

Thanks for sharing...

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting both the band and ER together! Can we get a face on shot though? The pics you posted are great but if we can see them in addition to just the profile, that''d be great.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Like a few pics from the top
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 7:36:58 AM
Author: Snooper
Like a few pics from the top
3.gif

ditto, would love some straight on from the top shots!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty...more pictures please!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! More pics, please!!!
2.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are perfect together! Beautiful set!!
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Oh I am in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats, you are very very lucky!!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s just toooooo gorgeous!!!
30.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I see why it''s such a favorite on here!

Congrats!!

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
FACE UP! Sorry it''s a little blurry...

didiset3.JPG

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
It sits pretty flush with maybe 1mm of space in between

didiset4.JPG

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your compliments! I have to say that I am not a huge fan of any of the other Tiffany settings, partly b/c they''re so reproduceable. BUT, The Legacy setting was love at 1st sight for me(after meeting my fiance...haha). I literally felt like it was this princess trapped in a castle (the display case) that I HAD to rescue and take home with me. I''ve worn it for it a few days and I have completely strangers stopping me and complimenting the ring. If anyone researching the Tiffany Legacy for their girlfriends are reading..YOU CANNOT GO WRONG..SHE WILL LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous with the band!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just beautiful. i''m moving your other shots over to this thread to so we can see them all in one place..

didiring.jpg

didiring2.jpg

didiset.jpg

didiside.jpg

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
My plan is to finish off the look with a 3rd legacy band on top, I tried that look at the Tiffany store and it was just AMAZING!!! It completes the look. Anyone else do the stacked look?

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
MRSSALVO...how did you move all those pic over here? I wanted to do that but didn''t know how. THANX!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 1:24:07 PM
Author: pittdidi
MRSSALVO...how did you move all those pic over here? I wanted to do that but didn''t know how. THANX!

you have to upload them onto PS one at a time, like you''ve done. once pics are on PS however, all you have to do it copy the imamge you want to copy or move, hit reply to the post and then clink on the little mountain icon and paste the image URl there...the picture(s) will then show up in the post.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look amazing together! Congrats again

pittdidi

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 1:19:08 PM
Author: coatimundi
Gorgeous with the band!

Your ring looks like a 3 carat on your tiny little fingers. Just gorgeous!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
The Tiffany Legacy is one of my favorites. Your rings are stunning! Is the center stone 1.86 ct or is that the cttw? I would love to know the ct of the center stone, for future reference...as if that is ever going to happen, ha!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
NICE! Thanks for posting a top view pic!!! Wear it in good health, it''s amazing!
36.gif

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 1:22:59 PM
Author: pittdidi
My plan is to finish off the look with a 3rd legacy band on top, I tried that look at the Tiffany store and it was just AMAZING!!! It completes the look. Anyone else do the stacked look?

I plan to do this, too!!!!! I have a princess-cut center with tapered baguettes on each side, and I think we're gonna get two of the Facets princess-cut channel-set eternity bands from Signed Pieces. I think they'll look cool together when I don't feel like wearing the e-ring, and I really believe I'll like the look with the e-ring, since the e-ring itself has a plain shank, except for those 2 baguettes. So, even though there's no real matching band for my e-ring, I totally agree with you that it gives the feeling of completing the look.

.....And your rings are FLIPPIN STUNNING, by the way.....what a gorgeous set, I love the legacy, and I also feel the same way you do about the other Tif's settings: they're pretty and beautifully made, but since they're so iconic, I see many similar styles. They're instant classics, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the unique look of that fabulous Legacy!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous set! I love it! Congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results