shape
carat
color
clarity

Artists/Designers similar to CVB?

oliverave

Rough_Rock
Bumping this thread to ask if anyone has had success communicating with CvB recently. I love her designs so much, but the lack of response is not boding well. I can't find anyone else who has the exact designs I want.

I know this is an older post but I stumbled across it today. I'm having similar problems with communication, however in my case I'm not considering it a problem per se. I have a very specific vision and Caysie is the only one I trust to bring it to life just how I want so I'm letting it be. It's been 2 or 3 weeks now and I just got the invoice on Thursday. I don't even have any design sketches yet. I wish her communication was better but if you're not in a rush and love her designs her work is gorgeous (I have one ring of hers already) and she's really accommodating.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a thread on it, but I happen to be wearing it today so I took a quick picture for you.

Project involves sourcing rubies, cutting into french cuts, complex calibre halo, started with over 8 carats of rough. 6.58 is the end ruby weight. PXL_20210324_201832608.jpg

You limit who views your profile so we cannot see your threads. It's a beautiful ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results