shape
carat
color
clarity

Art of Jewels - BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What help you give me, when my choice based on this thread lead me to 3 miserable months?

Liked or not, right or wrong, people find you relevant and many of you even without knowing pushing people to choose, sometimes wrongly. I told here, that I take responsibility for my choice, but I will do anything to make people open their eyes before they choose, not to make same mistake.

Yes, they can read your and anyone else subjective opinion, but they need to see outside of this forum to make decision. Not just trustpilot, but every reviewing platform.

If you don't like PS, you are welcome to delete your account. But no one here is at fault for your poor experience, period.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
Reading this thread, I'm guessing TAoJ is putting their money into their online media presence more than their customer service. Which is a shame.

My response to this would be WhiteFlash. Or Distinctive Gems. People should also be aware that DKJ can source excellent lab grown diamonds, and they're *very* competitively priced.

Just one more option....

( - and @berezitski, as soon as you said people were DMing you their thanks, you proved who you were. Your opinion has now lost all value. And if there is indeed an ongoing beef between TAoJ and Ritani, then this whole thread should be ignored. I'll start....)

Yeah yeah I know ... you are the 4th person that post the same about DM. Its sad to live in a world with one forum and one platform.

But luckily you can only decide for you about my relevancy. On the contrary your posts here give the weight to my opinion. I guess that someone who will in the future read this thread, like i read it in the past, will not think the same as you. Or maybe he can, and just can lost 3 or more miserable months :) It will be his/her choice.

I just gave them tips how to decide themselves :D

Last edited:

berezitski

Rough_Rock
If you don't like PS, you are welcome to delete your account. But no one here is at fault for your poor experience, period.

My bad choice and bad experience were directly because of this thread, that's why I am bringing right information into it.

And yes new page new reminder. Buyers before you decide, search the internet for the reviews:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Just a reminder for the readers.

Driven by this thread, I decided to go with Ritani instead of TAoJ. I had very bad experience and after 3 months I switch to TAoJ. I explain both experiences here and then I got constant attack mostly ad hominem. Why on the earth someone need to do that. It was just one more bad review. Ritani has that in hundereds online, just google "Ritani Reviews", its not just trustpilot, they are horible.

Trustpilot reviews for both companies truly express my experiences with them. And on the other side I can see posts that try to discredit trustpilot. Well I think this is enough to get the point, for more details you can read the thread.

And again trustpilot reviews :

Then post links to all of these other review sites that you mention instead of constantly spamming TP links. The reason sites like PriceScope exist is to offer real consumer to consumer discussion regarding the core subject matter: diamonds, gemstones, jewelry, sellers, and personal experiences outside of review sites that have a proven and peer reviewed history of unscrupulous and suspect activity.
When you barge in and kick things off by attacking and blaming people (and the entire member base) for a bad experience instead of merely presenting your great experience, then it immediately raises a bit of doubt and concern since it follows a very familiar pattern that we've seen numerous times from (now banned paid affiliate/business shill) newcomers.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
Then post links to all of these other review sites that you mention instead of constantly spamming TP links. The reason sites like PriceScope exist is to offer real consumer to consumer discussion regarding the core subject matter: diamonds, gemstones, jewelry, sellers, and personal experiences outside of review sites that have a proven and peer reviewed history of unscrupulous and suspect activity.
When you barge in and kick things off by attacking and blaming people (and the entire member base) for a bad experience instead of merely presenting your great experience, then it immediately raises a bit of doubt and concern since it follows a very familiar pattern that we've seen numerous times from (now banned paid affiliate/business shill) newcomers.

Well pineaplecakes did the same starting this thread (which btw lead me to wrong conclusion and decision), how come she was not threated the same?

Thank you for your attribution to my point.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Well pineaplecakes did the same starting this thread (which btw lead me to wrong conclusion and decision), how come she was not threated the same?

Thank you for your attribution to my point.

No, she didn't - not even close to the same and you darn well know it.
Your UNO reverse card doesn't work here.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
No, she didn't - not even close to the same and you darn well know it.
Your UNO reverse card doesn't work here.

Well she was not challenged by no one. I guess this forum is by default, bad TAoj, good Ritani :)

But you know, I like challenges.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Well she was not challenged by no one. I guess this forum is by default, bad TAoj, good Ritani :)

But you know, I like challenges.

That's not remotely true and, again, you know it.
We base our recommendations on trends of actual fellow member feedback and testimony.
TAoJ had such a trend, so our recommendations naturally shifted...as it would with any seller.
We take note of ALL the positive and the negative testimonies for ALL the sellers discussed on this forum and our recommendations reflect that.
That's what consumers looking out for other consumers do.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
That's not remotely true and, again, you know it.
We base our recommendations on trends of actual fellow member feedback and testimony.
TAoJ had such a trend, so our recommendations naturally shifted...as it would with any seller.
We take note of ALL the positive and the negative testimonies for ALL the sellers discussed on this forum and our recommendations reflect that.
That's what consumers looking out for other consumers do.

So how you explain these attacks that I am getting if its not true?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Let's take a step back here @berezitski and look at the facts. I understand that you had a bad experience at Ritani and a good experience at AoJ. That's legitimate and valid and people like me, who've purchased or considered purchasing from both, appreciate hearing about these experiences so we can make an informed decision.

Where you crossed the line and are drawing a lot of criticism is from the following:
1. Blaming someone else (let alone someone we all appreciate and who has done nothing but help so many) for the bad things that happen to you. We are all adults and have to own up to our decisions. When we purchase something, we do our research and make an informed decision. sites such as this and trust pilot have both positive and negative reviews. The consumer reviews them, evaluates them and makes a decision to purchase. It's no one's fault but the individuals' and the business purchased from, if something goes wrong with that purchase. There is a risk in every financial transaction.
2. Personally attacking innocent individuals who are offering their opinion. Opinions are allowed and welcomed in forums like this. Rudeness and personal attacks are not.
3. Intolerant and rude behavior. It's perfectly fine to disagree. It's not ok to be rude and intolerant, when you disagree. When you constantly repeat the same point it comes across as pushing your agenda on someone else.

The fact that you're completely new to this forum and that your first post led with these 3 behaviors have,unfortunately, hurt the case you were trying to make (that AoJ should be a trusted site and Ritani should not based on trust pilot reviews). Anyone living in our current age knows to take what's on the Internet with a grain of salt. When they visit sites like these, just like reading reviews, people also look at people's post history and decide on their credibility based on that. I for one, give a lot more weight to those that have a history and contributed a lot to the site.

I've had good and horrible experiences at both AoJ and Ritani. I decided to purchase from both based on reviews I saw here and other sites. It is absolutely uncalled for for me to blame my bad experience at either site on a particular individual or review that I came across during my research.

This post is now available on the internet for those looking to purchase from either of the sites. Let's give individuals the benefit of the doubt, and trust them to make a grown up informed decision, and just state facts and experiences instead of continuing this banter as it's not really adding much value anymore. I'll no longer be following.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
Let's take a step back here @berezitski and look at the facts. I understand that you had a bad experience at Ritani and a good experience at AoJ. That's legitimate and valid and people like me, who've purchased or considered purchasing from both, appreciate hearing about these experiences so we can make an informed decision.

Where you crossed the line and are drawing a lot of criticism is from the following:
1. Blaming someone else (let alone someone we all appreciate and who has done nothing but help so many) for the bad things that happen to you. We are all adults and have to own up to our decisions. When we purchase something, we do our research and make an informed decision. sites such as this and trust pilot have both positive and negative reviews. The consumer reviews them, evaluates them and makes a decision to purchase. It's no one's fault but the individuals' and the business purchased from, if something goes wrong with that purchase. There is a risk in every financial transaction.
2. Personally attacking innocent individuals who are offering their opinion. Opinions are allowed and welcomed in forums like this. Rudeness and personal attacks are not.
3. Intolerant and rude behavior. It's perfectly fine to disagree. It's not ok to be rude and intolerant, when you disagree. When you constantly repeat the same point it comes across as pushing your agenda on someone else.

The fact that you're completely new to this forum and that your first post led with these 3 behaviors have,unfortunately, hurt the case you were trying to make (that AoJ should be a trusted site and Ritani should not based on trust pilot reviews). Anyone living in our current age knows to take what's on the Internet with a grain of salt. When they visit sites like these, just like reading reviews, people also look at people's post history and decide on their credibility based on that. I for one, give a lot more weight to those that have a history and contributed a lot to the site.

I've had good and horrible experiences at both AoJ and Ritani. I decided to purchase from both based on reviews I saw here and other sites. It is absolutely uncalled for for me to blame my bad experience at either site on a particular individual or review that I came across during my research.

This post is now available on the internet for those looking to purchase from either of the sites. Let's give individuals the benefit of the doubt, and trust them to make a grown up informed decision, and just state facts and experiences instead of continuing this banter as it's not really adding much value anymore. I'll no longer be following.

Basically this is not true. I am telling the facts. The fact is that I made a decision because of this thread and its posts. I am not blaming them, that's their individual opinion and I say twice, that I am responsible for my act. What I am trying to do here is to put information about my mistake, and make sure no one else repeat it.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
You're smarter than this.

I don't know, but telling my experience don't fit with your forum supporters and they started full scale attack even no one else was called but you.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I don't know, but telling my experience don't fit with your forum supporters and they started full scale attack even no one else was called but you.

Literally your second ever post on this forum (when you had only ONE reply) was a blanketed insult to everyone.

Screenshot_20230714-140420-512.png

berezitski

Rough_Rock
Literally your second ever post on this forum (when you had only ONE reply) was a blanketed insult to everyone.

Screenshot_20230714-140420-512.png

I said explicitly that I have no intention to engage in argument with a sync army of biased forum trolls. I dont think that everyone on this forum are biased. In fact every biased troll just react on my posts.

On the other hand, you are saying now that everyone in the forum are biased forum trolls, and you telling me that I am insulting someone?

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We're closing this one too, we don't need this fight brought onto a year old thread. Berezitski, you are welcome to contact us with receipts of your purchases from ritani that correspond with the claims in these threads and we will reopen your own thread on the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results