shape
carat
color
clarity

Art of Jewels - BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I don't care, nor I am interested of what you are avoiding. And I don't know where did you see my emotions. I am totally sleepy and I don't care about anything at the moment. I just came here to tell my story, provoked. DejaWiz and this thread was the reason I choose wrong and this is what I am telling the world. I am sorry if you don't have same opinion as me, but that's the life.

And I must admit that you are quite a team here. One for all and all for one.

And as I see it touching you I will just reply the links, just to remind the people to look before they choose.

Good night.

When, specifically, did I offer advice to you for purchasing from Ritani based on an inquiry about a diamond that you were interested in or one that was recommended to you? I'm not seeing such a post in my message history. Help me out, please. However, if I directly interacted with you and recommended Ritani, then I will gladly do the same for you as I did for pineapplecakes in the last two sentences in post #3 of this thread.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
When, specifically, did I offer advice to you for purchasing from Ritani based on an inquiry about a diamond that you were interested in or one that was recommended to you? I'm not seeing such a post in my message history. Help me out, please. However, if I directly interacted with you and recommended Ritani, then I will gladly do the same for you as I did for pineapplecakes in the last two sentences in post #3 of this thread.

While you didn't explicitly recommend Ritani, I still made the decision to choose (switch to) them based on the opinions expressed in this thread. However, based on my personal experience, it turned out to be a very wrong decision compared to my initial preference for TAOJ (The Art of Jewels). It's common for people searching for site recommendations to come across this thread. Regardless of whether your influence was intentional or not, I take responsibility for the decision I made.

I can confidently say that I haven't come across anything similar about TAOJ on the web. Conversely, there are numerous testimonials like mine detailing negative experiences with Ritani. Therefore, I feel it's important to inform everyone that this thread is not relevant and should not be used as a basis for decision-making.

I choose this thread for posting, because this was the thread that mislead me. And I compare these 2 vendors, because I have experience only with these 2 vendors. And I don't understand why are you so touched with this.

What I am expressing is the impression. If you don't like the expression, improve your impression. ;-)

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I take responsibility for the decision I made.

That's exactly the opposite of what your very first post conveyed when you tagged me and continually attacked me.

And I don't understand why are you so touched with this.

See my previous sentence.

What I am expressing is the impression. If you don't like the expression, improve your impression. ;-)

We welcome expressions about businesses, but you certainly didn't make a very good impression with your accusatory and attacking demeanor towards someone that has nothing to do with the business which you experienced frustrations with. Human to human: please take your own advice to heart before you start wrongfully blaming someone next time.

I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience with TAoJ. We take note of when jewelers instill that emotion within members and we look for positive trends. If TAoJ has turned over a new leaf and has made systemic corrections to improve impressions, then your expression certainly won't be the last. We'll be keeping an eye out for other member's reviews of TAoJ.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience with TAoJ. We take note of when jewelers instill that emotion within members and we look for positive trends. If TAoJ has turned over a new leaf and has made systemic corrections to improve impressions, then your expression certainly won't be the last. We'll be keeping an eye out for other member's reviews of TAoJ.
Based on my experience here today, I don't doubt that you are "keeping an eye out for other member's reviews of TAoJ". And this thread title, prove it.

And on other hand, there are already. One more while we typing:

Last edited:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
There are already:

You keep spamming the forum over and over with that same link. You're probably going to need much more than that to provide actual benefit to everyone here, members and visitors, alike.
You're probably in the queue for an IP trace by the mods, at this point.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
You keep spamming the forum over and over with that same link. You're probably going to need much more than that to provide actual benefit to everyone here, members and visitors, alike.

You find these links irrelevant for decision making ?

I think that only real benefit in this thread are these links. More people see them, less people made the same mistake I did.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
You find these links irrelevant for decision making ?

I think that only real benefit in this thread are these links. More people see them, less people made the same mistake I did.

So, I guess the negative experience by the person that started this thread isn't relevant to you since it doesn't align with your purpose or agenda for being here at PS?

berezitski

Rough_Rock
So, I guess the negative experience by the person that started this thread isn't relevant to you since it doesn't align with your purpose or agenda for being here at PS?

People with similar experience with TAoJ as the first post, you cannot find online (at least I cannot find). People with my experience with Ritani, you have them hundreds online.

For me it is irrelevant, as for the most people that left positive reviews. But still the thread is still on and looking for other buyers to make wrong decision.

I am asking you again, do you think that trust pilot reviews are not relevant for decision making ?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I am asking you again, do you think that trust pilot reviews are not relevant for decision making ?

It has been a subject of controversy for quite some time.
Here's another link for your bookmarks:

berezitski

Rough_Rock
It has been a subject of controversy for quite some time.
Here's another link for your bookmarks:

SEO training london blog... really? I thought you were serious...

So you are saying that Trust Pilot is irrelevant site.

Last edited:

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
SEO training london blog... really? I thought you were serious...

So you are saying that Trust Pilot is irrelevant site.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and that you were, too.
You claim to be doing your research, so finding other sites with the same concerns about TP should be a piece of cake for you.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
All you’ve done here is make TAOJ look ridiculous. You don’t need anyone to discredit you, you’ve done a brilliant job of that all by yourself.

(Before your edit) This is the exact consumer discussion site thread that I found the link which I posted above last night:

Screenshot_20230714-085036-056.png

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
(Before your edit) This is the exact consumer discussion site thread that I found the link which I posted above last night:

I posted hastily and didn’t see yours until after I had published mine, so I went back and edited to remove it and add my comments.

I just looked at the NUMEROUS Reddit threads involving these same two vendors (TAOJ and Ritani); seems like there’s been beef for a long time. Lolz

berezitski

Rough_Rock
All you’ve done here is make TAOJ look ridiculous. You don’t need anyone to discredit you, you’ve done a brilliant job of that all by yourself.

Look, I don't care about what your opinion. I just posting my experiences. I had horrible experience with ritani and delightful experience with the art of jewels. I can see that all of you have a hard time to accept this.

The links I am posting here corresponding with my experience.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've never bought from The Art of Jewels OR Ritani. I have, however, learnt that Trustpilot isn't worth the air it takes up on the internet after using them to find a landscaper some time ago. Kept recommending non-existent businesses - giving them 5 stars every time. Very odd. Completely unreliable.

And @berezitski - stop calling people here "trolls". You're very free with that term and are using it in relation to everyone who posts here - which includes me. And I resent it.

You're very new here and clearly don't know much. But I would encourage you to look to your manners, as they have so far been poor.

As for your returned diamonds and current ring, we've seen no photos of these, so have no basis on which to make any sort of judgment on your experiences, but our communal experience here is that when new members turn up, attacking a company, claiming all sorts of experiences, yet showing no photos, the situation tends to be questionable at best.

And I'll just say it again - Trustpilot has proven to me to be completely unreliable and I'm aware it's one of the sites that can be manipulated. I believe Ritani has a very good rating (4.5 out of 5) on Google reviews, tho. Does anyone know if TAoJ has a Google rating? Just in general, tho, people who don't answer the phone to customers pursuing a complaint tend to be universally shonky.

berezitski

Rough_Rock

Sure, you can also find on internet that the earth is flat.

Trying to discredit trustpilot based on personal vendetta blogs and quora is hilarious. What would be next, discrediting google?

Bottom line, ritani is dinosaur and can exist only in subtle deceiving concept which is clear done on this thread, not in real world online business. What happening here is clear message that people should avoid Ritani. And more I read your bullshit more I am glad helping people to get to this decision. And I am already receiving "thank you" notes in PM.

At this point, when I read the first post in this thread, more I am convinced that this is shitty post. And how I open the new thread, I see you started to ask me for some screenshots and other bullshit that was not case here.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sure, you can also find on internet that the earth is flat.

Trying to discredit trustpilot based on personal vendetta blogs and quora is hilarious. What would be next, discrediting google?

Bottom line, ritani is dinosaur and can exist only in subtle deceiving concept which is clear done on this thread, not in real world online business. What happening here is clear message that people should avoid Ritani. And more I read your bullshit more I am glad helping people to get to this decision. And I am already receiving "thank you" notes in PM.

At this point, when I read the first post in this thread, more I am convinced that this is shitty post. And how I open the new thread, I see you started to ask me for some screenshots and other bullshit that was not case here.

There is no PM option on this site, you dolt. You sound like a 14 year old chronically online incel. Touch grass.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
As for your returned diamonds and current ring, we've seen no photos of these, so have no basis on which to make any sort of judgment on your experiences, but our communal experience here is that when new members turn up, attacking a company, claiming all sorts of experiences, yet showing no photos, the situation tends to be questionable at best.

And did you see returned diamonds of pineapplecakes or this doesn't count for TAoJ?

Please, I encouraging you to continue with these posts, All of you together, just proving my point.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
There is no PM option on this site, you dolt. You sound like a 14 year old chronically online incel. Touch grass.

Well my mission to reveal the real ritani is not only on this forum. There is world outside this forum. This is just one part.

They should think twice before they deceive the customers.

Please continue with same language. Its most important people to see.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Look, I don't care about what your opinion. I just posting my experiences. I had horrible experience with ritani and delightful experience with the art of jewels. I can see that all of you have a hard time to accept this.

The links I am posting here corresponding with my experience.

Not true ...I've accepted it and articulated via direct response to you that I'm glad to hear that you've had a positive experience and I really hope that this is the first of a trend of positive reviews for TAoJ turning over a new leaf. They used to be a PS vetted vendor (and regularly recommended), so maybe one day can return to being one.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blaming PS for your experience is honestly silly. And none of us are "shills" or "trolls" as that isn't allowed and those accounts are quickly banned. Deja, myself, and others, have high post counts because we LIKE HELPING PEOPLE FIND DIAMONDS AND LOOKING AT SHINY THINGS. You are more than welcome to be angry, but you are very wrong for blaming us for your experience.

berezitski

Rough_Rock
Just a reminder for the readers.

Driven by this thread, I decided to go with Ritani instead of TAoJ. I had very bad experience and after 3 months I switch to TAoJ. I explain both experiences here and then I got constant attack mostly ad hominem. Why on the earth someone need to do that. It was just one more bad review. Ritani has that in hundereds online, just google "Ritani Reviews", its not just trustpilot, they are horible.

Trustpilot reviews for both companies truly express my experiences with them. And on the other side I can see posts that try to discredit trustpilot. Well I think this is enough to get the point, for more details you can read the thread.

And again trustpilot reviews :

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"I'm already recieving thank you messages in PM" on a forum that doesn't have a PM function tells me all I need to know about your agenda.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reading this thread, I'm guessing TAoJ is putting their money into their online media presence more than their customer service. Which is a shame.

My response to this would be WhiteFlash. Or Distinctive Gems. People should also be aware that DKJ can source excellent lab grown diamonds, and they're *very* competitively priced.

Just one more option....

( - and @berezitski, as soon as you said people were DMing you their thanks, you proved who you were. Your opinion has now lost all value. And if there is indeed an ongoing beef between TAoJ and Ritani, then this whole thread should be ignored. I'll start....)

berezitski

Rough_Rock
Blaming PS for your experience is honestly silly. And none of us are "shills" or "trolls" as that isn't allowed and those accounts are quickly banned. Deja, myself, and others, have high post counts because we LIKE HELPING PEOPLE FIND DIAMONDS AND LOOKING AT SHINY THINGS. You are more than welcome to be angry, but you are very wrong for blaming us for your experience.

What help you give me, when my choice based on this thread lead me to 3 miserable months?

Liked or not, right or wrong, people find you relevant and many of you even without knowing pushing people to choose, sometimes wrongly. I told here, that I take responsibility for my choice, but I will do anything to make people open their eyes before they choose, not to make same mistake.

Yes, they can read your and anyone else subjective opinion, but they need to see outside of this forum to make decision. Not just trustpilot, but every reviewing platform.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well my mission to reveal the real ritani is not only on this forum. There is world outside this forum. This is just one part.

They should think twice before they deceive the customers.

Please continue with same language. Its most important people to see.

Your credibility is shot, my guy.

The amount of spam posts from heart of jewels on Reddit, the responses from Adi Cohen saying that he reads EVERY review and the fact that there is zero engagement on any of art of jewels social media leads me to believe that you’re either Adi or you’re one of his minions. Way to go, could you be any more obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results