shape
carat
color
clarity

Art Nouveau antique style

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To be fair to everyone, which is why I requested quotes from at least 3 vendors, I am waiting for all the numbers to come in. GreenLake has the quickest response time but they are also the biggest outfit of all three. Hunt is very lean and are too busy for new projects in the next 16 weeks. It's a good thing I'm not in a rush.

Yssie,
NP. I understand your reasoning for wanting to keep things under wraps until in the later stages. I'm the same way because sometimes, designs can take a dramatic turn in the early stages. Sounds like this is going to be a blingtastic ring. :love:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
16 weeks!!! Oh noooo pleeeease don't make us wait that long! That's four months. After Christmas. I couldn't stand it after all this :nono: What were the time estimates on the other two?

Yssie - yes lucky you indeed :)) Please start a "Making of..." thread with all the wonderful pictures Mike takes, when you're comfortable that things are under way to your satisfaction of course.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
16 weeks isn't long if one wants to get it right; planning ahead helps too. 16 weeks is still better than RGD who is completely booked for the year and possibly longer. A good shop is often kept very busy. ;)) I don't think I have a time estimate from GL and JJ.

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Good job you're not sending it to NZ then :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results