color
clarity

Art Deco Sapphire French-Cut Baby Ring Pics, Long Overdue

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Re: Art Deco Sapphire French-Cut Baby Ring Pics, Long Overdu

Circe|1371003537|3463875 said:
Rosebloom said:
It's just stunning! Oh how I would love to troll the antique stores with you. You have such an eye!

Thank you Rosebloom, and the feeling is quite mutual! Either you should come to NYC, or I should go to Chicago. Hmmmmm .... :lol:

Deal. I have family in New York that I'm long overdue to visit. And if I'd get to visit the Circe Collection while I'm at it I would be over the moon! (And our sons are just a few months apart...). In the meantime, please do make a "Show Me Your Whole Collection" post. I'm sure it would be absolutely spectacular!!!

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock

Love those french cuts! What a beautiful ring.

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

Circe, you're killing me here!

Your sapphire set is TDF, love love love it! :love:

Not to mention you're other pieces, GAH I need therapy. PS therapy that is! :lol:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh it's fabulous! I love the sapphires and the setting and it is perfect with your sapphire and diamond band. I'm so happy for you that it finally fits! :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Oh Circe you're such a sweetie. I feel we are kindred spirits with our love of antique jewelry. I love my halo but some of your pieces truly sing to me. :naughty:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

That is one of the most beautiful sapphire rings I have ever seen :love: :love: :love: You've had a banner week, with this and the VC bands :lickout: I envy your rings, but in a nice way! Such variety and all gorgeous!

lovessparkles

Rough_Rock

Love this ring and the anniversary ring together! Amazing collection!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

derbygal|1371058000|3464302 said:
That is an amazing sapphire ring! The side stones are fabulous! Glad it fits now. :razz:

Thank you, DerbyGal!

Laila619 said:
It's so gorgeous!

Congrats again on your little boy!! They sure are fun, aren't they?! :)

Thank you, on both counts! Little boys are indeed deeply wonderful. Teething, on the other hand ... oy.

Smith1942 said:
Your rings are all beautiful, Circe, but that sapphire combo... :love: :love: :love: Such BEAUTIFUL blues.....just dreamy. Makes me think of twilight skies.

Smith, that's so poetic! Thank you!

Rosebloom said:
Circe|1371003537|3463875 said:
Rosebloom said:
It's just stunning! Oh how I would love to troll the antique stores with you. You have such an eye!

Thank you Rosebloom, and the feeling is quite mutual! Either you should come to NYC, or I should go to Chicago. Hmmmmm .... :lol:

Deal. I have family in New York that I'm long overdue to visit. And if I'd get to visit the Circe Collection while I'm at it I would be over the moon! (And our sons are just a few months apart...). In the meantime, please do make a "Show Me Your Whole Collection" post. I'm sure it would be absolutely spectacular!!!

EXCELLENT. We shall have a GTG and indoctrinate our offspring in the love of bling. (It won't take much - mine is literally cutting his teeth on my diamonds.) And I think I will, just for kicks ... :naughty:

pixgirl said:
Love those french cuts! What a beautiful ring.

Thank you! I SO wish they would start using these in modern jewelry again ....

two_little_birds said:
Circe, you're killing me here!

Your sapphire set is TDF, love love love it! :love:

Not to mention you're other pieces, GAH I need therapy. PS therapy that is! :lol:

Hee, thank you! I think bling therapy should involve actual bling. Like, you get to meditate on the Hope Diamond. I know *I* would find it very soothing!

Catmom said:
Oh it's fabulous! I love the sapphires and the setting and it is perfect with your sapphire and diamond band. I'm so happy for you that it finally fits! :appl:

Thank you, Catmom! Coming from a true sapphire aficionado like yourself, I am very flattered!

SB621 said:
Oh Circe you're such a sweetie. I feel we are kindred spirits with our love of antique jewelry. I love my halo but some of your pieces truly sing to me. :naughty:

Thanks, SB. I'm too young to be all "things were better in the old days! nothing but young whippersnappers!" but it really does sadden me that hand craftsmanship is now generally both the least valued part of jewelry, and the bit that's therefore easiest to jettison from budgeting. So many of the old techniques are dying, and then all we'll have are these gorgeous artifacts, too many of which are melted down for scrap when metals spike, or pulled to pieces to get the stones out. ARGH.

woofmama said:
That is one of the most beautiful sapphire rings I have ever seen :love: :love: :love: You've had a banner week, with this and the VC bands :lickout: I envy your rings, but in a nice way! Such variety and all gorgeous!

Thank you, Woofmama! YOU SAID IT! I really do feel almost GLUTTED.

I'm sure my appetite will return, though. :twisted:

lovessparkles said:
Love this ring and the anniversary ring together! Amazing collection!

Thank you so much, LovesSparkles!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock

Love it! I love those vintage settings where the head looks like a bird cage. And, of course, I love those french cut sapphires!!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock

It's a gorgeous ring! I love all the detail on it and even better that it now fits and you don't have to either a) not wear it; b) wear it but lose all circulation in your finger or c) be afraid that a jeweler will mangle it while resizing.

k_darling

Shiny_Rock
Trade

It's beautiful. I'd happily keep you company on your next antique shopping trip.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results