shape
carat
color
clarity

Art Deco Hexagonal Eternity Ring to match my Bev K

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
It's smaller than 2 mm - probably 1.5 or 1.7, about the same as my ering band. It's super super delicate, I would not be able to wear it on it's own.

Not sure if they can order it unplated, but definitely call or email to ask first. If it's a custom order, you won't be able to return it, though. Just beware that they may not be using the prettiest alloy to make this (at this price point), so unsure what it would look like unplated...

I really do love it and hope it holds up, only had it a few days! I love it more every day! :)

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
webdiva|1341597647|3229593 said:
It's smaller than 2 mm - probably 1.5 or 1.7, about the same as my ering band. It's super super delicate, I would not be able to wear it on it's own.

Not sure if they can order it unplated, but definitely call or email to ask first. If it's a custom order, you won't be able to return it, though. Just beware that they may not be using the prettiest alloy to make this (at this price point), so unsure what it would look like unplated...

I really do love it and hope it holds up, only had it a few days! I love it more every day! :)

My ering band is a hair under 2mm too, and I wanted to match that width with the wedding band, so this band fits that criteria too! Do you think it will hold up to every day wear as a wedding band? I like the fact that the diamonds are 'set in' to the setting, so they are protected and won't rub against the ering. Hope it holds up too!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Ara Ann|1341599230|3229622 said:
webdiva|1341597647|3229593 said:

My ering band is a hair under 2mm too, and I wanted to match that width with the wedding band, so this band fits that criteria too! Do you think it will hold up to every day wear as a wedding band? I like the fact that the diamonds are 'set in' to the setting, so they are protected and won't rub against the ering. Hope it holds up too!

The pave is bead-set, so not super secure but they do seem to be wedged in there pretty good. I'm very careful with my rings and take them off at home for washing dishes, walking dogs, cooking, etc so with care it should last. My one fear is that losing melee would cost as much as the entire ring to repair. ;-) It's so incredibly cheap that you can wear this until you get sick of it. I debated ordering a backup at that price...

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, thanks! I'll share if I get one too! And yes, it is a good price...worth trying for sure! :))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks lovely with your ring honey. Great set.

bigsparkles

Rough_Rock
your set is beautiful!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy|1341620109|3229841 said:
Looks lovely with your ring honey. Great set.

Thanks, Gypsy! You advised that the best way to find something was to try it on with the ring, and you're right! Even in my head things looked so different! I debated a super thin baguette band a la LaurenThePartier but baguettes looked dead next to my ring!

Thank you, bigsparkles! :)

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
You're very welcome! Just posted on your thread! :) It was tough finding a ring, I wish other merchants would stock that brand (Meira T) so we could get it with better customer service! :)

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Just updating my thread on the ring 4 months later to help with future PSer's research! :) Still love, love, love my band! :)

Such a delicate band seems to give my e-ring even more presence on my hand. Knock on wood, but all melee are still in there, the color hasn't faded any more (though I only do the Mr Clean soaks before special occasion - Like GTG! - and soak in distilled water) and it seems quite durable.

I do take it off to wash dishes, do DIY work around the house, walk the dogs, etc but I wear it all day at work and at home until I go to bed (take it off for bed and dishes). I really like the gap between the e-ring and the band, too. It's a Meira T ring, so if your jeweler carries Meira T - ask to see all the styles. I did get my refund 2 weeks after sending back the 2nd band I ordered from Lauren Klein, but it's hard to recommend them when their customer service is so lackluster.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the other Lauren Klein band I sent back. It was beautifully made but #1 - they put in a spacer area when they resized it to 5.5, #2 it overwhelmed my ering was too small for my right hand to justify keeping it. It thought about it, though!

http://www.laurenklein.com/diamond-set-squares-white-gold-ring.html $450 plus 15% off, no tax, free shipping.

img_0355.jpg

img_0358.jpg

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
img_0360.jpg

img_0371.jpg

img_0369.jpg

It's also from Meira T in NY.
img_0379.jpg

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
img_0353.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love the shapes of your ring set. They are big and bold! :love:

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Sarahbear621|1352117314|3298925 said:
I absolutely love the shapes of your ring set. They are big and bold! :love:

Thank you! :) The e-ring is actually quite delicate in real life and the stone is 5.5 mm so it's not crazy in real life. Huge internet pictures! :naughty:

That last band above is the one I sent back. I had tried on a similar one with milgrain at Wanna Buy A Watch that was out of budget ($2k) but this one stood higher and was bulkier. Totally pretty, though. I debated keeping it and getting it engraved for that price!

OneFifty

Shiny_Rock
I missed the hex band the first time around, but it is absolutely stunning!!! It goes perfectly with your engagement ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results