shape
carat
color
clarity

Art Deco Hexagonal Eternity Ring to match my Bev K

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
One of the rings I ordered from Lauren Klein is finally here and I love it! It's very, very delicate and I like the tiny milgrain on it - it looks great with my ring! More pics when I get to my SLR this weekend! (Just updated my thread on RT)

In other news, this is so rhodium white that either 1. my e-ring wasn't ever as super white (I read somewhere that the Bev K alloy stays white for a long, long time by itself) or 2. The rhodium is in fact already fading - which I was hoping to stop by using the ammonia free mr clean. Oh well. :) It's still gorgeous and probably only I can tell the difference!

PICS!!!

photo_3_0.jpg
photo_2_0.jpg
photo_1_1.jpg
photo_4_0.jpg

The ring is made by Meira T - who seems to also be in NY. The price was fantastic but I had to wait so long without much communication that I wish someone else carried Meira T stuff in the same price range. I haven't seen this particular style anywhere.

The diamonds are very white and sparkly and the size is perfect (5.5). So far, everyone at work has been impressed by it, especially at the price point. There is one "Bead" between each hex and there are two diamonds inside each hex, bead set. It definitely looks vintage-y and beautiful. Not 100% perfect on the workmanship (there's a half hex at the bottom since my size is a half size - and it's a little wonky) - but very nice. Not Bev K quality upon close inspection (closer than 6"), but from 6-12" away definitely looks like it.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Closeup (more SLR pics later)
ring_67.jpg

I'm really liking it more and more. It seemed a little thin for the e-ring at first but the delicacy really brings out the art deco spirit of my e-ring.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH WOW, I LOVE THAT!!!! I seriously screamed it, hence the caps! It looks fantastic with your ering!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
ame|1341346065|3228029 said:
OH WOW, I LOVE THAT!!!! I seriously screamed it, hence the caps! It looks fantastic with your ering!
Teehee! :appl: Thank you! :) Love the caps!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Beautiful!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Amy's Bling and Diamond*Dana!

I had fun walking to the ATM in the sun! :) The people at the bank must think I'm crazy! ;-)
photo_6_0.jpg
photo_7_0.jpg

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my! :love: The band is gorgeous and looks perfect with your engagement ring!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
really really pretty!!!!!!!!! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks absolutely PERFECT with your e-ring!! Beautiful!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It IS perfect with your gorgeous ering!! You did a great job!!

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Laila619, motownmama,armywife13 and yennyfire! :) So excited about it!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Love, Love, Love that band!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The band is so pretty and delicate! Looks perfect with your ring!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! Webdiva, that's the most amazing band!!! I've NEVER seen anything like that and it suits your ering perfectly!! (stoopid me... not like EVERYONE else has said that!! d'oh!!!)

It looks amazing- very white and shiny and the design is awesome! Enjoy!! :appl:

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
I think it's perfect - so vintage! Congrats!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore your set!!!! The band works perfectly with your e-ring!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ultra feminine--gorgeous!!!

cheers--Sharon

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
HOLY COW! I literally gasp when I saw these pics. That is one of the most beautiful sets that I have ever seen! Congrats you lucky lady!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
so beautiful, congrats :appl: lovely set

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty together! :love: I just love your BK e-ring!!!

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Great find, Webdiva! It seems like it was worth the wait, because that is a STUNNING set :love: :love: :love:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Love the set!! :love:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
oh WOW!!!! :love: :appl: :love: That is perfect!!! Really stunning!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely perfect! :appl:

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you lknvrb4, alene, Enerchi, mandasand, KristyDarling, canuk-gal, blackberry16, Skippy, Diamondseeker2006, Echidna, minmin001, JuneRose and Maisie! You're right, it does match so well! :)

I'm the obsessive reseacher and it paid off! I found Lauren Klein mentioned here on PS in an eternity band thread, so much great info on PS if you're willing to dig! Vespergirl had ordered two rose gold bands and that reassured me, despite other reviews about diamonds falling out on the pave rings. I steered clear of those styles on the site. The price was irresistible, 15% off with the FB coupon code = $254!

Enerchi|1341406283|3228463 said:
WOW! Webdiva, that's the most amazing band!!! I've NEVER seen anything like that and it suits your ering perfectly!! (stoopid me... not like EVERYONE else has said that!! d'oh!!!)

It looks amazing- very white and shiny and the design is awesome! Enjoy!! :appl:

I know! I haven't seen anything like it either - did see something similar last week, though (story below). I love it more every day! :)

[More LA jewelry store reviews!]
I got cold feet about these rings after waiting for so long and decided to look for more rings. I did a birthday shopping trip (I always take my birthday off and treat myself to window shopping, pedicure, etc) and went to XIV Karats (14 karats) and Excaliber Antique Jewelry in Bev Hills. XIV had a very similar one to this for $1200, but with 2 pointers instead of the beads. Nice, but more than I wanted to spent. Couldn't take pics, but they had some very nice super thin eternities and other bands. Better prices than other local jewelry stores but still more than my budget. Also tried on earring mounts for my 4 mm (really 4.3 mm) OECs I got on eBay, cheapest dangly with halo was $500. Was too generic, I wanted something more vintage-y).

Excaliber had some cute vintage eternity bands, but nothing different than I had seen on eBay for much cheaper - they were all priced in the $975 range, which is a good price for the eBay-challenged. They had some beautiful too big for my ering baguette rings, incl. one gorgeous one that would make a nice stand-alone band. They also make custom settings, and quoted me about $250 in WG for simple bezel danglies for my OECs.

The hard part will be shutting down the search - I love the HUNT! :)

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Love this band! Love it!

I've been looking for a wedding band for my e-ring reset, I may have to give this one a try...I have a "v" donut under my halo and a straight band doesn't look great with it and I don't necessarily want a 'v' shaped band, but I may have to go that route if I can't find something else...but since this band as the little notches between the diamonds, it may work. May I ask how to use the FB discount?

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ara Ann! Thank you! :)

You have to like them on FB - I think the code is FB15 - try that first. I will warn you that any size other than 6 may take a month, I'm still waiting on the 2nd part of my order more than month later. I do have to say this band is gorgeous, though and if I had been prepared for the wait, I wouldn't be so annoyed. ;-) Good luck!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
webdiva, I think it's beautiful, and it looks lovely with your ering. :love: I think the one with the .02's instead of beads would be gorgeous too though. :naughty: Can't wait to see what you decide on. All your investigative shopping pays off, you find amazing pieces! ;))

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
webdiva|1341594873|3229560 said:
Hi Ara Ann! Thank you! :)

You have to like them on FB - I think the code is FB15 - try that first. I will warn you that any size other than 6 may take a month, I'm still waiting on the 2nd part of my order more than month later. I do have to say this band is gorgeous, though and if I had been prepared for the wait, I wouldn't be so annoyed. ;-) Good luck!

Thank you for the info. and the heads up on the wait... I need a size 5, my e-ring is a 4.8ish (smaller than a 5) but I wouldn't bother ordering a half size.

Do you know about how wide the band is? It doesn't say on the website, but I am looking for a band about 2mm wide.

I wonder if this can be ordered unplated? You mentioned the plating being lighter than your e-ring and I ordered my e-ring unplated (I like the deeper tone of unplated white gold)...

And thanks for the Facebook info too!

Hoping to order it this week, I'd like it before we go on vacation!!

Thanks again! Just love how it looks with your e-ring, both are gorgeous! =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results