shape
carat
color
clarity

Art Deco bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, forgot the attachment.

ad-pin_s.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
The chain that came with the pin/pendant did not look good and I have been wearing it mostly as a pin until recently. I bought a new platinum and diamond chain to go with the pendant and now it looks much better. The new chain costs more than the original antique pendant.

adpins.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
This filigree Art Deco ring was also purchased about 20 years ago from a local store. This was before I discovered antique shows. The center diamond is a 1/45 carat old European cut.

ad_ring_s.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
These Art Deco earrings were purchased two years ago from an antique dealer. The diamonds are about 1.5 carats each. The price was about half of what new stones would have cost. THe style is actually "in" again.

adearrings.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
This Art Deco style sapphire and diamond ''parure'' was purchased from an antique dealer who said she was a countess from an eastern european country and was in the US as a refugee. She said the set is from her own collection. Don''t know if the story is true. This set was probablly from the 1940s. The bracelet can be connected to the necklace to make it longer.

sapsets.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
My Grandma''s sapphire and diamond deco ring which I received from my aunt, matches the above set.

grdma-sap.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
These are new Art Deco style onyx and diamond earrings, probably made in Thailand.

adonyxer.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
The Deco style turquoise earrings are probably from the 1950s. The pendant is new, probablly made in Hong Kong, China or Thailand.

Turquoise1s.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
This turquoise ring was purchased with the above earrings. The setting looks like one in a recent Tiffany catalog.

Turquoise-ring_s.jpg

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
You own some exquisite pieces of art deco jewelery. They are all beautiful. I am very impressed.. and this is coming from a person who generally doesn''t like art deco. Your jewelery is gorgeous.

LUCCA

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/1/2005 10:22:59 AM
Author: Catmom
Ooooooh, I love your bracelet and I would also LOVE to see all of your art deco pieces together!!
Pretty Please......
Lovely bracelet- totally awesome!

would love to see your art deco pieces, and don''t worry about being an SKI generation - spend kids inheritance!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Art N., your Art Deco collection is amazing!! I love every piece that you own.
30.gif
30.gif
Thank you for posting them again for those of us that are noobies! I love art deco jewelery and I am soooo jealous!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I have to admit, when I saw the first pic of your bracelet I though...ummmm well it''s nnniiiiccceee but....

THEN I saw the next picture, where you can see the emeralds and WOW!!! I felt like the fool then!!! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Very Very Yummy!

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your collection. I love the sapphire.!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Your pieces are exquisite! Thanks for sharing. How do you ever decide what piece to wear?!
3.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Such an amazing collection of some very substantial pieces, you have a great eye for things of beauty and uniqueness! Thanks for taking the time to share them with us!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful collection ! Thank you for sharing
5.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
breathtaking! thanks for posting these pieces art nouveau, they are beautiful!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results