shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you spoiled by your SO?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 3:06:02 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
stop lying girls!! of course you are spoiled. look at all them jewlery you guys own.

LOL

Fair enough...
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would have to say yes. Does he rub my feet? Heck no, but he always puts me first. He''s very kind, and thoughtful. I am very blessed.
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would say yes and no. I think the spoiling is mutual.
16.gif
If I am sick he takes good care of me and vice versa. We know that doing sweet things for each other goes a long way and makes each other happy.
1.gif
Hubby is a FABULOUS cook so he cooks and he is great at organizing so he does that and I clean. Hubs is great at the Mr. fixit and I love that. I think he does things to teach me too so I am never helpless which is great because there may be a time he is out of town and he can't help me. I do feel we have a great marriage and are very happy in general. I am spoiled with getting to pick where we eat 80% of the time
3.gif
since I am a picky eater but I have also have fun trying new foods too; I would have never known I love Sushi and Vietnamese.
18.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I''m incredibly spoiled by my SO. My most dominant love language is when others do things for me - and DH definitely speaks my language. He spoils me in the every day things to take little stresses away like taking out the garbage and cleaning the litter box, but he''s also a thoughtful gift giver and puts me first in virtually every way. I''m so, so blessed!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes. He''s bought probably a third of my shoes.

But I spoil him too by not making him do laundry or feed himself...

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 2:32:49 PM
Author: Lulie
Date: 2/22/2009 3:06:02 AM

Author: Dancing Fire

stop lying girls!! of course you are spoiled. look at all them jewlery you guys own.

LOL Dancing, yes I''m spoiled, but as you know, nothing is for free......you also know the 4C''s: cook/clean/care/cure
19.gif

best response ever!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results