shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you sitting down....?.....

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
Whoah.... this is fantastic, gorgeous, spectacular, serendipitous, and even thrifty?? Congratulations!! The blue sapphire looks so over-the-top beautiful in the setting, you still have an incredible blue pair, and that gorgeous old cut white sapphire is going to look incredible in the other setting!!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
OMG goals! What a fabulous ring and yay for finger coverage for meaty digits (I'm a 7 on a cold day). Where did the ballerina setting come from? Was that the Ebay find?

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! And if I’m reading this correctly does this mean you still have two loose sapphires??

It is stunning. And I was wondering about two loose sapphires, too.
Then I was wondering if you have Gypsy's cat. Probably not.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG goals! What a fabulous ring and yay for finger coverage for meaty digits (I'm a 7 on a cold day). Where did the ballerina setting come from? Was that the Ebay find?

Yes, eBay of course ha ha.
While I love reading about others design and creation of wonderful rings, I am compelled to buy pre loved at a bargain price. The “donor” sapphire also came from eBay and that was a definite score!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
W O W!!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Considering the two original sapphires are still in their gem jars, this is turning into a very productive search. :mrgreen2:

ellekay

Rough_Rock
I love sapphires! It is absolutely gorgeous paired with all those diamonds. Enjoy your beautiful piece.

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, eBay of course ha ha.
While I love reading about others design and creation of wonderful rings, I am compelled to buy pre loved at a bargain price. The “donor” sapphire also came from eBay and that was a definite score!

It's the difference between sitting down at a restaurant meal vs. hunting and gathering your own food. :mrgreen2: I love the bargain-hunting adventure aspect and you are a master of it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! I love ballerina settings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results