shape
carat
color
clarity

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

69gm

Shiny_Rock
hi denise!

i've been a cowboys fan for a long time...since the days of roger "the dodger" staubach, tony dorsett, drew pearson, drew hill, harvey martin, randy white, ed "too tall" jones and the rest of the doomsday defense!

glad to see there are others out there.

wonder how parcells will take this team...

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
Hey Denise.....is that picture REALLY U?? gotta luv those ............ooops!
hehehe...your favorite smartA**... I know its you honey!!! Oh so seXXXy....
Will u marry me???
hehehehe...
love.gif

babblingal

Shiny_Rock
I had some concerns about how Romo was going to behave during the Mon. night game. Shannon Sharpe has been quite vocal regarding his distaste for Romo. At the end of the game, Romo took a hit at Sharpe, but that appeared to be the only contact the two had.

What was with Gannon? He looked like he was screaming at his own players and also complaining that he wanted to call his own plays.

Lawgem,
Are we talking AP poll in the top 3?

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 9/24/2003 3:10:21 PM babblingal wrote:

Lawgem,
Are we talking AP poll in the top 3?
----------------
The top 3 (actually the top 8 as well) is the same in both polls right now.
9.gif

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
OK, I haven't seen this for a solid year, check out pages 1 & 2...But it STILL makes me CRY in tears....had to share....

http://maddox.xmission.com/irule.html

DEEK

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Hey George (69gm)

So happy to hear that you are one of us!!! /idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif You are going to be jealous when I tell you this...but...when I was in middle school, we took a field trip to "Dallas Country". I had the honor and privilege of meeting the Cowboys. Just to mention a few:

Tom Landry, Randy White, Drew Pearson, Tony Dorsett, Roger Staubach, Danny White, and Charlie Waters

Yes, it was awesome and Yes, I was in heaven. And before I die...I want to meet Troy Aikman. He is my main man and I will always love him. /idealbb/images/smilies/13.gif

Denise

www.whiteflash.com

ThEcoLorPinK

Rough_Rock
But not ONLY is Troy Aikman a good player BUT hes CUTE too!!!!!!!!!
love.gif

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Hi Babs,

What's going on w/ Romo ???
6.gif
Sounds like he has some major issues
14.gif
I loved it when Gannon was yelling at the staff. That was awesome !!!! I think he should call his own plays. Obviously somebody is not doing their job. Even though they are older than most players, they are still talented.

Denise
www.whiteflash.com

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...The color Pink...Cool name...Must be in the water down there in TEXASS.....ooops, too many S's??? HAHA...Welcome PINK!

Have a feeeeeeeling we MAY know each other...a little bit!!
hehe

naughty.gif

Denise

Shiny_Rock
This game is going to be something to watch. Bill Parcells against his old team !!! Any predictions ???

John Clayton a senior NFL writer for ESPN.com wrote the following:

Dallas Cowboys at New York Jets: As poor as the Jets have played, Bill Parcells could end up winning more games in the Meadowlands this season than the Jets. Herman Edwards is too good of a coach to lose four straight, but if the Jets lose this one, they could be faced with a five-win season. They have the league's toughest schedule and the Cowboys should be one of the easy games on their schedule. This will be an emotional game for Parcells. He brought Curtis Martin to New York and he's always liked Vinny Testaverde. Now, those players need a win against Parcells to salvage something positive in September.

Denise

www.whiteflash.com

/idealbb/images/smilies/21.gif

ThEcoLorPinK

Rough_Rock
You never know....there's always a "quinkie dink" situation out there!!!!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
ALRIGHT...2-1 on the season with Emmitt (MY Idol) returning to Texas Stadium this weekend...Love ya EMMITT but....3-1 is much more important right now...
GO COWBOYS!!!!!
Chris DEEK

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Hi Chris
love.gif

I was actually thinking about you yesterday watching the Dallas game. What an awesome game !!!! Did you see Parcells actually crack a big SMILE
9.gif
I was in shock. Next Sunday's game against our old # 22 will be quite interesting. I miss him too, but sure would love to be 3-1.

And for all you Raider Haters...they actually won in O.T. against the Chargers.

And my home team - The Houston Texans - won in the last few seconds of the game. I am all too happy for David Carr - That was a gutsy move they made, but HEY THEY WON !!! WOO HOO !!!

Denise

www.whiteflash.com

21.gif

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
Hi Pumpkin..How are ya D?? Well, Raiders, may they never win another game...For me they are 0-3 against the spread....First you squeak it out against the damn Bengals, thenyou loose straight up to Denver and can't help with the over (Denver did their part posting 31 points, but had the Raiders in a parlay), then can't cover 7 to the OFFENSE-LESS Chargers (until they played the raiders, then they find O)....Gannon is a local here, love to see him, Brown, Rice and Woodson get rings but..........It Ain't Gonna Happen....kiss it goodbye...On to the Texans, GREAT GUTSY call by Capers...and the leap over the pile by Carr, absolutely perfect, just wondering HOW an 0-3 team goes into Houston (a team with a win and a decent Defense) and has a rookie quarter back, first start and are 3 point favorites...???? hmmmmmm??? But that TD on the end covered my over....
As for the overall figure on the weekend, College bets included, + 672...to go on the +800 dollar weekend last week...who needs picks for next week....?? haha...Not always that lucky....Anyone feeling the Packers tonight -4 ish???
Open for input!
read.gif
Doin my homework...
DEEK

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
OK, another one down..And living in Philly..this is like Super Bowl week to these fans here..Eagles vs. Cowboys week is upon us..HOW are the lowly Eagles, banged up secondary and all, a 1 point road favorite...that line is talking to me...smell something...UPSET! Which will mean ONE thing..The tides have changed...the beast in the east again wears BLUE AND SILVER....
The #1 pass offense, the number 6 rush offense and after a complete shut down of the cards on sunday, look for the defensive ratings to go from 13th to MAYBE 9th...as long as we make the top 10, and have the pass attack that we have, look out lil young boys in the secondry of Philly, you're A**ES our done...oh, by the way, James TRASH and Donavan McScabb, get ready to meet the hardest hitting secondary in the league, Mr Williams and Mr Woodson handling business as usual back there...sorry Emmitt, luv ya forever, but when playing the boys, SIT DOWN (says Roy Williams..haha) Emmitts first game EVER to finish in negative yards... And Andy Reid, or should I say porky Pig, who was a customer of mine while in retail, as were all Eagles coaches...its over buddy..you had your chance a few times...now you have to face it...your time is over...

to quote Stewart Scott (espn) , "the cowboys are 3-1 with the highest rated offense, dare we say the word PLAYOFFS"...

true!

Diamondeek

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
wow..did I really spell "are" ..our?? I just re-read that...sorry..how whacked! hehe

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Well, my Boys did it again !!! They beat the Eagles today. WOOO HOOO !!!
9.gif
On Top of our division again this week. I was in Dallas last week when Emmitt was back in town. Everywhere you went you saw people in their full gear...including me. Went to the mall while I was there to take pictures with my cousins and LOW AND BEHOLD...what's next to the photo studio...A Dallas Cowboys Store. I was in DOG heaven. Wall to wall Cowboys stuff. I couldn't breathe for a few seconds I was in such AAAAWWWEEE.
3.gif
I couldn't believe all the stuff they have there. Soooooooo many things I don't have. While I was there I immediately made my Christmas list. I asked the store clerk if there was one of these stores in Houston and he said YES !!! I'm gonna have to get a part time job to be able to get all things I want. They even have Cowboys PJ's and under garments. Chris, you would lose your mind in that store. Can't wait to hear the reactions of your fellow neighbors there in Philly.
wavey.gif

Denise
www.whiteflash.com
21.gif

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
Mami,
I STILL have no voice...and what is there is hurting today..I ahd the awesome pleasure of watching the game with a lot of Eagle fans...as the Eagles drove to score and go ahead they were brutal on me...but, in the end we did come out on top....And I agree with Rush Limbaugh said, McScabb is over rated..
But what a view of thier faces on the field goal that went thru.....hehe...And then McScabb met Mr. ROY Williams..how u doin'???
Oh well Philly...shhhhhhhhhhhh! listen.....I think I hear taps...haha....
We have an obnoxious sports radio host here named Howard Eskin...he said no way will they loose, he's not on till 3 p.m. but can not wait to tune in a listen to him cry...hahaha....Also, is ANYONE sick of hearing Andy Reid take the blame for all losses?? I sure as hell am, just point the damn finger Andy, McScabb CHOKED!
wow.....got it all out...I'll shut up now...Go Denise...am all ears..and let me know bout that part time job...when ya starting?? hehehehe

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Josh...I feel your pain...been there w/ my boyz

Good Luck playing the Panthers this weekend
2.gif

We're playing the Patriots...should be interesting !!!!

Denise

www.whiteflash.com

21.gif

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
Hey all, been a while but there is a certain someone out here, no names mentioned ....she knows who she is, that is very upset with a fellow cowboy fan for not posting, (do we know now who SHE is?? )...But I guess between disgust with a Thanksgiving Old fashioned ass whoopin' and complete disgust with the LUCKIEST team in the NFL the Philadelphia Eagles, I have had no reason to post but to complain...so here goes....Next time I say I like this game, will someone remind me how much I hate it..(haha)...but anyhow, I'm never ever ever going to jump off of the Cowboys wagon, been there too long..I see so many great things, have the best coach and NOW to contradict that stament, WHY can he not have this team ready for play on a short week...made the Dolphins look like offensive geniuses that day....and we know that they are not....as we look back and see the scoring they put up in the past...But, if the Cowboys want to lift the "smoke screen" assumptions from all of the non-belivers they will have to come into Philly this weekend and kick these eagle asses..I am sick of the 7 game win streak, even saw Andy Reids wife yesterday in a Local store I worked in and had the pleasure of all of the Philly coaches and their wifes (including small time positional coaches as well)...But Andy is due into today at the store for a little Christmas shopping..Think I can convince him that the Cowboys won't be ready for another on side kick??? hehehe...Anyhow, BIG D needs some help, this game may be the biggest yet..and so far, overall C grade on the year..They have played over thier heads thus far, but if you wanna play spoiler and show that you're real, they MUST win this game...So...back to my NON speaking to me friend...ya ready ma??? I sure am...as always....lets rock...28 degrees here today...waiting 4 my visit....welcome to NEG-adelphia...not a positive word to say round here..Oh, and this can be a plug for my book that I plan on one day writing..Called, "I talk too much"...don't ya think...haha...all of that writing for the love on one person...
lickout.gif

I HAVE SPOKE! (haha)
saint.gif

AllThatSparkles

Rough_Rock
RAVEN'S ALLLLL THE WAYYYYY hahaha I as well am completely obsessed with football from Sept-Jan. Just went to the Raven's vs 49ers...44-6 B'more by the way
wink2.gif
hehe. Good to see other female interest in the sport!
Check this article from MSNBC out: http://www.msnbc.com/news/1000274.asp
Take care!!!
-Kristen

Denise

Shiny_Rock

NFL scoring with women

button_leadVideo.gif

Female football camps
help pump up fan
enthusiasm, TV ratings

[FONT=Arial,]Football's female fan base is growing, due in part to efforts by local NFL franchises to attract more women to the game.[/FONT]

c.gif

By Brad Goode
[FONT=Arial,]CNBC
[/FONT]

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J., Dec. 2 — There’s a growing fan force driving revenues in the National Football League — and it’s female. The NFL fan base is already 43 percent female, and to drive the frenzy further, teams around the league have welcomed women with open arms, offering both classroom sessions and on-field practice camps.

Thank You Kristen !!!!

1.gif
I guess what we've had the pleasure of experiencing and enjoying all these years is catchin' on
appl.gif

I've been to Baltimore and saw your new stadium when I was there for a seminar a few years back.

Tomorrow is a BIG day for Cowboy Fans !!!

6.gif
We must win against Philly. Keeping my fingers crossed. Don't want poor Chris to get a coronary !!!!
2.gif

[FONT=Verdana,]Clipping from my weekly Cowboys Newsletter

Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles http://nfl.ed10.net/ud/02HC/YYF1O/RMI9H/OS/V1HVA9G
The Cowboys (8-4) are still very much in the NFC playoff picture, but didn't exactly look like a playoff team in their last game. With 10 days to recover from the Thanksgiving Day loss to the Dolphins, the Cowboys should be rested and ready to face the Eagles in what is shaping up to be the biggest game of the year. A win on the road would not only pull the Cowboys even with the Eagles at 9-4, but give them a tiebreaker advantage having swept Philly in the regular season.

http://nfl.ed10.net/ud/02HC/1QU6L/RMI9H/OS/V1HVA9Ghttp://nfl.ed10.net/ud/02HC/LCWSF/RMI9H/OS/V1HVA9GA Biggie-Sized Gamehttp://nfl.ed10.net/ud/02HC/GGZY1/RMI9H/OS/V1HVA9G http://nfl.ed10.net/ud/02HC/AUO5B/RMI9H/OS/V1HVA9G
Are you ready for this? Are they ready for this? We're about to find out: Cowboys vs. Eagles. Noon, Sunday. Lincoln Financial Field. OK, it's not The Vet. But it's still Philadelphia, the Beirut of the NFL. And it's December. This will be no day at the beach, the City of Brotherly Shove bracing for freezing weather, snow, sleet, wind, chill, the whole shebang.
[/FONT]

GO COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise Newberg/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

www.whiteflash.com/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>/www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]>

21.gif

Toska

Shiny_Rock
I don't know what the hell you are all talking about buy my favourite football teams are as follows...

Australia - Geelong Cats
England - Manchester United
Italy - AC Milan
Spain - Barcelona
Germany - Bayern Munich

What's everyones tip for Euro 2004?
Watch out for Bulgaria, they will suprise everybody!
tongue.gif

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
AHHHHHHHHHH, put out of our misery..THANK GOD...Will never stop luvin the boys but, with an offense that can only score on defenses that are ranked lower than most High School team's D's, it had to happen..I will say this, future looks great, D will stay in tact, 3 receivers will too, but once The Tuna gets a running back and quarter back, things will be fine...NFC east looks like it may return to the tough divisin it always was with the additon of some new faces (and old) but all in all, the season was a sucess and am proud to be a Cowboy fan as always...Denise, hang in there baby..we will be back...

Denise

Shiny_Rock
BOO HOO and WOO HOO !!! Boo Hoo
17.gif
because the Colts are not going to the Super Bowl and WOO HOO that the Eagles aren't...tee hee.
tongue.gif
I guess we'll have to wait until next year to see what the Cowboys have up their sleeves Chris. Would have been nice to have the Cowboys here in Houston for Super Bowl...but that's okay. Still enjoy the game no matter who plays. Well Houston has the "Super Bowl" fever. Everywhere you look and all over the radio and TV stations....it's SUPER BOWL SUPER BOWL SUPER BOWL !!!! Too bad I don't have tickets !!!!
15.gif

sb38collectible.jpg

topimage.jpg

After Super Bowl, my Sundays will be extremely boring. What to do w/ out football ??? Basketball...then Baseball...then Football again. Can't wait until late August....7 more months and counting.

Denise

www.whiteflash.com

21.gif

Denise

Shiny_Rock
have been spotted all over town and especially at the shopping malls. There are about 300 +++ Lear Jets coming and going from Hobby airport. They have taken up two landing strips for parking lots for their jets.
22.gif
Limos all over the place. A lot of them have been given Cadillac Escalades to drive around town. So if I happen to see one, I will be sure to throw myself in front of them in case my honey of all times
love.gif
Troy Aikman happens to be in one of them. JLo was seen at the Louis Vuitton shop at the Galleria Mall...la dee dah !!! And to add to the list of celebs: Cameron Diaz, Beyonce and her sister (who is from /www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif[/img]houston was seen close to where I live on her way to visit her family), Cindy Crawford, Brittney Spears, Denzel Washington, 'N Sync dudes, Lil' Romeo and Maddona was scene @ at Starbucks. Since I never get out and spend most of my time in front of the computer...I haven't seen anyone.
8.gif
I would love to meet Tom Brady...QB for the Patriots. He sure is a cutie pie.
rodent.gif
As the day gets closer...more and more people will be arriving. As if the traffic here is not bad enough !!!!
6.gif
[/p]

stadiumfr2.jpg

Denise

www.whiteflash.com

/idealbb/images/smilies/21.gif

[/i]

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't wait til Sunday....not for the game itself, but for the big ole bowl of full-fat chips and dip that I'll be having while we watch it...hee hee.

Sunday was my pre-determined 'bad day'....so I can't wait for the SuperBowl!
2.gif
I think we are getting pizza too! WOO!
2.gif

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE to watch to commercials during the game...!
As a matter of fact I think there's a special on tonight about all of the famous commericals that came out during past Super Bowl games. Know little or nothing abut the game but it's fun to watch with a crowd at the annual Super Bowl party we go to.
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results