shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you a bored housewife?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2009 4:45:25 PM
Author: jsm
At times when I am on PS I am at home... and bored... and I''m a wife.
9.gif
Same here. I used to use PS at work, but it''s not an option anymore. Now I''m only on when I have a day off and am bored at home, which thankfully hasn''t been happening very frequently lately.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just curious, but for those of you who post at work, are you ever afraid of getting caught?

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/13/2009 12:56:22 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Date: 11/13/2009 12:04:42 PM

Author: kas baby

definitely not bored or a housewife. Full time student with lots of things to do! study study study! PS is my ''break'' so my brain doesn''t explode. I went to bed last night and could not stop thinking about physics
14.gif
this is when I know I''ve spent too much time doing hw non-stop
37.gif

I once realized I was studying too much orgo, when I was in the shower trying to figure out the molecular structure of my shampoo ingredients...

wow. I''ve definitely had that happen waaaay too many times last year when I took orgo, lol. This year I go back and forth between going through the steps of various metabolic networks, steps in whatever physiological thing I''ve been studying (simple example being action potentials earlier in the semester
41.gif
), and last but not least- physics... dundundun...
32.gif

at least its sticking with me
16.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a condescending (original) comment! Dumb guy!

Anyway... to answer the question: Kids are grown now, but I work FT and also have a home to take care of (with DH''s help, of course!) but even if I didn''t work outside the home, I would never be bored. Too many fun and interesting things to do and learn and enjoy.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/13/2009 8:26:24 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Just curious, but for those of you who post at work, are you ever afraid of getting caught?
why?? PS a **** site?
9.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Was working for 24 years, but got laid off, so I guess I am now a bored housewife.
1.gif
But, during most of my time on PS, I was working and this is my hobby. I go back to work next week
36.gif
, and I expect to continue posting here, but perhaps not so much during the work day.
35.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m a proud housewife and stay at home mom, but no, I am not bored. In fact, I was a lot more bored with my old job as a marketing manager for a law firm than I am with my new work at home.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not bored. Aside from taking care of two toddlers, that happen to keep me busy enough, there are plenty of things that keep me busy. And, I''m definitely not a wife.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/13/2009 12:55:01 PM
Author: Callisto
Ugh I am extra bored at work today and keep thinking of this thread. I''m sure all the housewives on this forum are probably way busier than I am...

Any suggestions besides pricescope to amuse myself?
Yep, you can do online shopping
1.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Between housework, working full time plus a casual job, working out and life in general, I kind of wish I was bored sometimes
2.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Nope, I''m a bored housekid ;-).. I just go to school full time and live at home. PS has gotten me through a few awful lectures lol.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
housewife? (let me laugh about that for a minute)

I''m hardly bored even though I''m at home a lot of the time (thank you GOD for telecommuting!). Being a programmer, graphic artist, and all around swell gal is hard work!
12.gif
Posting here allows me time to NOT think like a computer.

We both work at home, but I don''t think he wants to be called a house husband *lol*

-A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results