shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you a bored housewife?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Over on RT a poster mentioned that a BM retailer told him most online forums were full of "bored housewives". Are you here because you are a bored housewife? Not me, I am a very busy Dental Hygienist.

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
College undergrad, senior year. Nothing boring about that! Busy, Busy, Busy. I might add I''m a full time student and work 20+ hours a week.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2009 4:29:33 PM
Author:AprilBaby
Are you here because you are a bored housewife?
Um, yes! (but that''s the *short* answer ... the long one is too, um, boring.
2.gif
)

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Nope! I usually only post here when I am on breaks and such at work as an admin. assistant.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/11/2009 4:29:33 PM
Author:AprilBaby
Over on RT a poster mentioned that a BM retailer told him most online forums were full of ''bored housewives''. Are you here because you are a bored housewife? Not me, I am a very busy Dental Hygienist.
LOL! Never!!! I am completely busy doing housework and all my other duties and hopping on and off here!

Too funny April, I was thinking the same thing!

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
At times when I am on PS I am at home... and bored... and I''m a wife.
9.gif

But no, I have a FT job, a master''s degree, and plenty to do. PS is a highly educated community on the whole!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope. I typically post at work.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew from previous threads that most of us were very educated, so I am not surprised by responses yet. How about DF? Is he a bored house husband? Who else would have time for all those questions?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NOT bored, not a wife, and not in a house.

AM working full-time in IT, interviewing locally. Post during work breaks
1.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2009 4:57:24 PM
Author: AprilBaby
I knew from previous threads that most of us were very educated, so I am not surprised by responses yet.
What does being "very educated" have to do with being either "bored" or a "housewife"? Surely you''re not implying one can''t be all three, are you?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Well, I do not work. Does that make me for a bored housewife, ha ha!!
I''m not bored - not with PS to surf all day long. (right!!)

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
Not me! I work full-time and I''m a Mom of a toddler so heck no I''m not bored!

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Nope, just a bord ex-student in between just finnishing a degree and finding a job/graduating in dec.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/11/2009 5:07:01 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 11/11/2009 4:57:24 PM

Author: AprilBaby

I knew from previous threads that most of us were very educated, so I am not surprised by responses yet.

What does being ''very educated'' have to do with being either ''bored'' or a ''housewife''? Surely you''re not implying one can''t be all three, are you?

ABSOLUTELY not! I am just saying no one on here is dumb OR bored! I personally know, having been home with 4 kids 13 years, that being a house wife is neither dumb OR boring! I worked harder then than I do now!!!!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Well I used to be, but then I found PS and now my life is complete.
Oooh, gotta go, Oprah''s on...
20.gif

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
LOL. It''s a good break from job hunting. I HATE job hunting....hmmm, maybe I should try PS dust for the promotion I applied for
31.gif

Plus I just
30.gif
diamonds and gems. I call it the wearable art
9.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/11/2009 5:13:03 PM
Author: iluvcarats
Well I used to be, but then I found PS and now my life is complete.
Oooh, gotta go, Oprah''s on...
20.gif
Ha! Isn''t it amazing how offended some of these retailers are about consumers being educated regarding the product they are buying? That''s about the lamest excuse I''ve ever heard though!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
At the moment actually, yes I am! I just left my job and am looking for something else. Usually though, no, I''m not a bored housewife. I missed that comment over on RT but I can''t believe someone really said that.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a bored working from home director of sales.
41.gif

(Been working from home since 2005, so without PS, I probably would have gone crazy from not having anyone to "talk to!")

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto to TGal! I work from home too, am getting my Ph.D., and I have twin 1 year olds. So NO I am not a bored housewife!

PS is like my water cooler.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
That''s funny! Two words: law student.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would love to be a bored housewife for a little while!! But unfortunately no, I''m doing a full time degree and also working over 30 hours a week.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Bored, yes. Housewife, no.

I begged to be a housewife for years, but still I am at work. Between "duties" I get on PS.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Not at all, still a LIW, work full time and am in my first year of graduate school. I''m definitely not bored, broke maybe, but not bored
3.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I''m a bored housewife so I spend hours a day making up fake info re: diamonds to throw everyone here off track. It''s a plot for us ladies to take over the world! Looks like we''re winning at PS is very successful (but of course due to the accurate info)
1.gif

sctsbride09

Brilliant_Rock
Housewife? Yes, and proud of it. Bored? No. Ps and my email are the only thing I actually go on the computer for, unless dh and I are planning a trip, then add trip advisor too.
9.gif
I think its really interesting that the BM manager has a problem with women being educated on products, is it because thats what turns us away from stores like his?
27.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/11/2009 6:39:29 PM
Author: MC
Yes, I''m a bored housewife so I spend hours a day making up fake info re: diamonds to throw everyone here off track. It''s a plot for us ladies to take over the world! Looks like we''re winning at PS is very successful (but of course due to the accurate info)
1.gif

MC, I love you.

As for me, I''m a college professor turned GIA diamond student. Obsessive, yes, bored, never!

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
Not bored, but am a housewife ATM
3.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Not a wife. Joined PS during residency. Practicing on my own for the first time.

The word "bored" or "housewife" does not fit me.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2009 4:47:43 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Nope. I typically post at work.
Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results