shape
carat
color
clarity

Are fancy cut eternity bands harder to pair ?

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
Hello!

I've been struggling to find photos of solitaire engagement rings with emerald or asscher cut eternity bands. If I type in round eternity band, thousands appear. Is there a particular reason for this? My sense is that they're not as common, or that they're harder to pair with ER?

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi breanne!
Well, if you search solitaire engagement rings generally you wouldnt get many fancy cuts either. RBs are simply the most common cut in all types of rings.
Where I live I rarely see anything but rbs on peoples hands, maybe the rare princess.
My first diamond rings had rbs too.
I can tell you for sure that fancy cuts arent harder to pair than rbs. It all depends on the setting and your taste.
Hope this helps.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
breanne|1467865054|4052421 said:
Hello!

I've been struggling to find photos of solitaire engagement rings with emerald or asscher cut eternity bands. If I type in round eternity band, thousands appear. Is there a particular reason for this? My sense is that they're not as common, or that they're harder to pair with ER?

Other cuts also face up smaller (so you need more of them for the same size ring and it's more expensive) and step cuts in particular are very hard to keep clean. I love the look of an asscher eternity band though.

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for both your replies. I love the look too!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Anything here that might interest you?

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/babies-are-expensive-t224061.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/babies-are-expensive-t224061.html[/URL]

FWIW--I have an asscher eternity ring and have worn it alone or beside a myriad of ring styles. (solitaire, three stone, halos). Each pairing offered a different look and was no more difficult to wear/pair then my round eternity (had both prong and channel set eternities...)

cheers--Sharon

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I love the asscher, but I think for the moment I'm gravitating towards emerald cut :love:

I appreciate your reply, I guess I'll have to try on a bunch and see what I like most, happy to hear that you guys haven't found any issues with pairing :)

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funny you should ask! I've been stalking this emerald cut and just today I took a picture! I don't know if I really like how it works with my particular ring. But here goes.
image_920.jpg image_919.jpg

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
:love: what have you decided?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
breanne|1467962255|4052925 said:
:love: what have you decided?
Not any time soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results