shape
carat
color
clarity

Apparently...I lie.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Because I am posting ANOTHER FREAKING OUT POST ABOUT SETTINGS! Um...I promise this will be the last one?

So here''s the deal. It''s trigger time. BF has the money and we are going next week to order my setting. And what keeps creeping into my brain...Gypsy''s ring. Tiny half point halo...plain shank. Very similar to the WF I will attach.

Probably just nerves but well, I want to hear from you. Or not...you can just click on your answer.
3.gif

gi_111_m918.jpg

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, apparently I fubared the poll. So just tell me Sholdt or Halo.

dtsholdtring 008918918.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha, I was just going to message you elsewhere to ask how it was going w/this! I still say Sholdt.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Halo!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I like them both :)

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
The halo is a bit more classic ( in my opinion) and the one with the diamon ds up the shank is a little more unusual. Depends what your after.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Halo.

I think the semi bezel you like is very nice, but for a diamond.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Stick with the Sholdt - it''s what you''ve wanted from the beginning, so go with your gut. I don''t really like halos anyway.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Sholdt

And Pricescope means never having to say you''re sorry...... for a jewelry freakout! This is coming from an habituatual "beat it to death" jewelry projecter. (that makes no sense at all!)

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Halo:)

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Sholdt

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Sholdt!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Sholdt, Sholdt, Sholdt!!!! And this is coming from someone who has a halo. I love the Sholdt - it''s so clean and classic I think. I was just thinking the other day about what future stone I could purchase to put it in this setting.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Halo...*runs away conflicted because she loves the Sholdt too*

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
One thing I was thinking was that the halo would be much easier to pair wedding bands with.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Sholdt!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
halo

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you like the halo. Do you own many halos? What style do you have the most of in your jewelry box?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Can we see a little photoshop magic?

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I like the halo but I also like the Sholdt. I am a little worried about finding a wring a LOVE with the Sholdt whereas it would be easy with the halo but I don''t know that it would be impossible to find the perfect wring for the Sholdt.

The majority of my jewelry box is costume with the exception being a few pieces I''ve been left. Of my normally worn costume jewelry all of them are halos. I love halos. Love them! But...the bf does not care for them. At all. He says i can have whatever I want, I''m the one who has to look at it but I admit I will feel disappointment if I pick something he doesn''t at least really like. He really likes the Sholdt. I really like the Sholdt. I guess I''m just a setting commitment phobe. Sure I can always get one of whatever for a rhr, but I want the perfect for me one on the left hand.

As for photo shopping...I don''t have the program and I''ve asked a thousand times for photoshop help so I''m doing my best to behave. I''m pretty sure both will look fantastic and I really can''t go wrong either way, but I''m struggling.
39.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Sholdt.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I suck at photoshopping, and I''m about to go to the grocery store, but if you post pictures of them all straight on, I can try?

I still say halo.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my effort. Hopefully Freke''s will be better. We''re there a few photoshops of the sapphire in the Sholdt in the other thread?

stepcutgirl mock.JPG

crecchia

Rough_Rock
Trade
Halo. Not just because you love it, but because it will make the center pop more. Flashier. Fiance might change his mind when he sees the reaction people have to such a pretty ring! It definitely happens.

They say they have a preference, but often they really aren''t that attached to it
2.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
halo, but I''m biased!!
2.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
semi-bezel, but I''m equally biased...
35.gif

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the Sholdt, it''s a work of art. But maybe the fact that most of your rings are halos means that in the long run, you''d be happier with a halo. Men really are practical about things like this and he likely won''t think about it much once you''ve ordered it.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
If your worried you''ll have a hard time committing to a setting get something with prongs.

Is this for an e-ring or a rhr? Maybe you need two rings. A halo and a semi bezel.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 11:56:01 PM
Author: innerkitten

If your worried you''ll have a hard time committing to a setting get something with prongs.

Is this for an e-ring or a rhr? Maybe you need two rings. A halo and a semi bezel.

E-ring. That is a good point; if you are indecisive, a setting with prongs would be a good idea.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sholdt.

mz

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results