shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone see a setting like this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock

I previously posted in "Show me the ring" about my tanzanite and diamond ring that was lost/stolen over the summer. I''m now considering getting a replacement one, but with sapphire instead.

I know this is the diamond forum, so I''ll keep my sapphire questions in the other folder, but my question here was about a setting. I know I have seen this setting in a few B&M but haven''t come across it online...I was wondering if anyone else has? It would be like a 3-stone setting with triangular side stones, except instead of 2 triangles total there are 3 round diamonds on either side.

I have a very amatuer drawing that I did of what it would look like, top-down:

Hopefully between my poor explanation and my low-level drawing skills you get the idea....

Thanks in advance!

RZ

weird setting photo222.JPG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen it twice on here recently - one was an oval set *exactly* like you''re describing - I loved it! The woman had it for 19 years and was thinking of a reset and I of course was trying to talk her out of it because it''s gorgous lol - it was here in rocky talky

The other one was set similiarly - it was a round and there were diamonds along the shank but it still had those three in your diagram and it was posted on SMTR in the last month or so but I don''t recall the name of te thread.

I hope someone good at digging up old threads will post the links!!

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
I have that exact ring with a tanzanite center. I bought the setting from GOG.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha! Just when I think my mind it totally shot, I have a moment.
9.gif

Link to ring cehra mentioned.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/need-help-should-i-upgrade.51079/=

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have a photo of the tanzanite ring? I would love to see it!

Initially I was thinking tanzanite because I love the color...but the toughness of sapphire is appealing as well...

I can''t find the setting on the GOG site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results