shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone know where to get a solitaire pendant setting similar to Tiffany?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS!

You will get more answers if you ask for this to be moved to Rocky Talk. You can hit the report concern button and asked for it to be moved.

You are currently in a Preloved subforum for selling preloved jewelry items.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ask David Klass to copy that for you.

dazzledbydiamonds

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the replies. The Stuller ones look interesting, Diamondseeker, although is it just me or does the bail look a bit long? I was hoping for a barely there sort of look...

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
What size stone will you set?

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Contact Lesley at BGD.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
is it just me or does the bail look a bit long? I was hoping for a barely there sort of look...

You can have your jeweler order the size of the bale you would like. Be sure to let your jeweler know the size of your chain. Many very small bales must have the clasp removed from the chain, the chain fed through the bale and then the clasp soldered back on to the chain.

You should discuss all of this with your jeweler before ordering the pendant. That will enable you to get what you want the first time, rather than having it redone.

Wink

dazzledbydiamonds

Rough_Rock
SUCH a good point about the clasp fitting through the bale. Hadn't thought of that at all. Thank you!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
SUCH a good point about the clasp fitting through the bale. Hadn't thought of that at all. Thank you!

I did it more than once when I was making pendants for clients. I would have the chain and give the pendant and diamond to my setter, only to find out the clasp would not fit through the bale when I was trying to put the pendant in a gift box.

Always made me crazy and I never forget now.

No reason not to pass that along to you since your setter in not in the next room...

;)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results