shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone here with gray hair balayage for flamboyage?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just catching up on this thread after remembering about it from another thread.

@Matata In the last picture here in 2018 your transformation was STUNNING!

Care to post a picture of how your gloriously thick hair is looking now?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Care to post a picture of how your gloriously thick hair is looking now?

I'll do that next time I wash it. Today it looks like an old bird's nest that almost survived a tornado.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T

This is from Mar. 2019 and although a bit longer, the color is the same. wedding hair.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want a full head of white or silver like yours @Matata Instead, I have a hideous mix of salt and pepper, which is not pleasing to the eye.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want a full head of white or silver like yours @Matata Instead, I have a hideous mix of salt and pepper, which is not pleasing to the eye.

Oh I disagree! Salt and pepper is beautiful too.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a hideous mix of salt and pepper, which is not pleasing to the eye.

I think salt and pepper is lovely. Imho, just as cut is key to hiding a diamonds other flaws, so too can a good cut mask some flaws in hair. Perhaps getting a different cut and/or putting in some highlights for awhile would make your hair more pleasing to you.

My hair still has a lot of black strands in it. Confusing to me since my hair was dark brown with a slight reddish cast. There is still maintenance involved with silver & white hair. It tends to get brassy from environmental pollution, too much sun exposure, and chemicals in water. I get my hair toned every six weeks (can't wait for the salons to reopen) to keep the brassiness away and use a purple shampoo and conditioner once or twice a month.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T

This is from Mar. 2019 and although a bit longer, the color is the same. wedding hair.jpg

Ohhh..... I absolutely love this :kiss2: You are so pretty & glamorous - goodness it suits you!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results